Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men (23211 Views)

Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow / Russia Tells EU, NATO To Stop Arms Supplies To Ukraine / Ukrainian Government Bans Men From Leaving The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men by JoeEeL(m): 5:38am On Apr 26
aestake:

But screw their surviving soldiers.

Hahaa
Re: Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men by Dedeity: 6:19am On Apr 26
WriterNig:
Right now the safest place to be as a Ukrainian man is inside Russia. Lmaoo

When Putin said Ukraine is Russia, I guess he saw this coming 😁 😁
Rest with this your nonsense obsession with Russia. You becoming a nuisance
Re: Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men by bayelsaowei(m): 6:44am On Apr 26
kokoA:
One disadvantage of having a pen'is.
grin
Re: Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men by bayelsaowei(m): 6:47am On Apr 26
If zelensky was a serious human being he would have been the one leading the war front..rather than stay back to force men to their deaths...how in the world does he expect to be victorious in this war.
Re: Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:55am On Apr 26
okunwaye:

If them call this one to come defend biafla now e go run hide under bed. grin

Why will i fight for a cause i knew nothing about? There must be reason i will fight and if i was born before the civil war, my dear i will pick up my weapons and fight cos there was a good cause then to fight!
Guess you dnt expect me to fight while some will take there families abroad to hide and others will globetrot all in the name of peace talk
Re: Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men by WrriterNg: 7:00am On Apr 26
CHoccolaTE:

I wonder why whenever inventions are mentioned, black men love taking credit for the inventions of white men.

A lot of discoveries were made by (white) men quite alright but that's because for decades men themselves made it prohibited for women to take credit for their own scientific discoveries or inventions because women were regarded as property of the men in their lives, this law discouraged a lot of women from being inventors.
Many scientific theories today were actually made by women in the olden days but the husbands of those women published those discoveries in their own names instead.
In 1939, Lise Meitner helped discover the physical characters of nuclear fission in one of the biggest collaborative discoveries of the century but her husband was awarded the Nobel prize for the discovery instead of her. Mileva Maric was Einstein's wife and a physicist and a lot of his published papers were actually discovered and written by her.
Women were banned from voting, women were even banned from owning property in the past just to dissuade them from being ambitious.

In backwards dark world Africa women were banned from being educated past a certain point just so they could get married early and spend their lived submitting to their husband's and taking care of him and of children that bear his name.

Men have spent decades trying to keep women suppressed and oppressed and when the consequences of their oppression comes back to bite them in the butt, they start screaming about how life is sooo unfair them.

@phut

Dummy!

So why don't you stay oppressed and stop using Men's inventions?

What do you think is the cause of the war hmmm? Ego? Power? NO. They're both fighting for Resources worth over $1.5 Trillion in the Donbass region but a slowpoke like you wouldn't know.

Resources that foolish women like you would want to balance and enjoy from after the men have spilled their blood fighting for.

You and your gender are just fucking cowards with no spine.

If not for men y'all would still be living in sand houses in the wild using leaves as sanitary pad bcuz even that one was invented by men too.

Tommorow you'll start forcing the "RESPECT WOMEN" hashtag down our throats when y'all have never done anything to earn anyone's respect in the history of humanity.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men by Analyst7: 7:46am On Apr 26
CHoccolaTE:

I wonder why whenever inventions are mentioned, black men love taking credit for the inventions of white men.

A lot of discoveries were made by (white) men quite alright but that's because for decades men themselves made it prohibited for women to take credit for their own scientific discoveries or inventions because women were regarded as property of the men in their lives, this law discouraged a lot of women from being inventors.
Many scientific theories today were actually made by women in the olden days but the husbands of those women published those discoveries in their own names instead.
In 1939, Lise Meitner helped discover the physical characters of nuclear fission in one of the biggest collaborative discoveries of the century but her husband was awarded the Nobel prize for the discovery instead of her. Mileva Maric was Einstein's wife and a physicist and a lot of his published papers were actually discovered and written by her.
Women were banned from voting, women were even banned from owning property in the past just to dissuade them from being ambitious.

In backwards dark world Africa women were banned from being educated past a certain point just so they could get married early and spend their lived submitting to their husband's and taking care of him and of children that bear his name.

Men have spent decades trying to keep women suppressed and oppressed and when the consequences of their oppression comes back to bite them in the butt, they start screaming about how life is sooo unfair them.

@phut
All this story just to write jargons
Re: Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men by CHoccolaTE: 7:49am On Apr 26
WrriterNg:

Dummy!

So why don't you stay oppressed and stop using Men's inventions?

What do you think is the cause of the war hmmm? Ego? Power? NO. They're both fighting for Resources worth over $1.5 Trillion in the Donbass region but a slowpoke like you wouldn't know.

Resources that foolish women like you would want to balance and enjoy from after the men have spilled their blood fighting for.

You and your gender are just fucking cowards with no spine.

If not for men y'all would still be living in sand houses in the wild using leaves as sanitary pad bcuz even that one was invented by men too.

Tommorow you'll start forcing the "RESPECT WOMEN" hashtag down our throats when y'all have never done anything to earn anyone's respect in the history of humanity.

Why this emotional outburst? Because I said what you don't like?
I don't know why men are always so quick that start hurling emotional insults whenever a woman says or does what they don't like, later they will start claiming to be rational and logical gender undecided
Re: Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:52am On Apr 26
Namaster:
Men are being FORCED to die for their country YET everyone is keeping mum. One country is even EAGER to send men to their death and they feel justified.

NO feminist coalition or group is advocating for EQUALITY in Ukraine and for Ukrainian women. No one is YELLING misogyny up and down on Twitter.

What a bunch of double-standard-loving HYPOCRITES!
Last I remember, it's not a woman causing this war. War is caused by MEN, so it only makes sense that you all settle it as men on the battlefield and express your instincts for violence there.

women don't start wars, we don't build nuclear weapons. If you are dissatisfied, talk to your fellow men Putin and zelinskyy. After men don't respect women's opinions anyway
Re: Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men by mysticwarrior(m): 8:22am On Apr 26
obedience4:

You are writing like a kid,
Even in the USA my grandparents undergo what we call "draft"
It was used to mobilise men during ww2

All countries do it,
Even Russia also did compulsory military conscription.
The Israeli also have it soon
Countries like south Korea it is mandatory for all males to undergo military training
And during war time it's is a must for all able men in south Korea to join the military

Stop trying to use propaganda, to achieve anything here,
But you are a Benin boy from Edo state Nigeria na, how come your grandparents were conscripted by the US for WW2?
Re: Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men by martinsmith3456: 8:25am On Apr 26
Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation. https://kahootlogin.net/blooket-join/
Re: Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men by MetaMatrix: 8:30am On Apr 26
WriterNig:

Independent UK

That's the condition given to Zalansky to get the aid package. They want to depopulate Europe of Ukrainians. The US Oligarchs are right now buying off all treasures and farms in Ukrein. Zel is a devilish fool. He's not really Ukernian
Re: Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men by MetaMatrix: 8:41am On Apr 26
Orlu13:
they should also deport middle aged women nd feminist

after all the years men fought battles to keep their country safe, these useless feminist dat didn't do anything to help will now come out and be claiming equality...

if the men didn't secure d land, where will they be staying nd be shouting their useless equality... I don't blame these women sha...I blame their men fr given them room to so dia feminist bullshit

Zelensky's family members should be leading by example now
Re: Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men by obedience4(m): 8:44am On Apr 26
mysticwarrior:
But you are a Benin boy from Edo state Nigeria na, how come your grandparents were conscripted by the US for WW2?

This is a faceless forum I don't have to explain anything to you,
No matter how hard I do you won't believe
Re: Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:56am On Apr 26
DeepThroater:
Jews were all allowed to leave Ukraine before the war started.

Now they have killed most of the young men between 25-45 and have since drafted those above to fight in a suicidal war.

Not content with this, the Jewish mafia is now demanding that all Ukrainian males in Europe be repatriated back to their country to which Poland has pledged to do.

Anyone with an IQ above 80 can see this war as another Holodomor genocide committed by Jews on Ukrainians so that they can establish Ukraine as the New Jewish Homeland aka Greater Jerusalem.

Also, Ukraine has installed state of the art sensors along their borders to detect any movement of people trying to escape from that Jewish hell hole.

On the front lines, Barrier troops mostly composed of Jews are shooting any Ukrainian soldier who dares to retreat.

This war is a Jewish genocide operation to wipe Ukrainians from their own land.

Not content in killing Ukrainians on their own soil, the Jews are not taking any chances with a future reverse migration of Ukrainians back to their country after the war so that is why they are now seeking all males to be returned and slaughtered.

Jews are really evil people .

And those Jewish Barrier troops on the Frontlines are immortal abi?

Ramblings of an airhead.
Re: Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men by MetaMatrix: 8:59am On Apr 26
Ukernian women are about the most beautiful in the world. Now the Saxons want to go have them all by getting their males killed. all
Re: Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men by Truthsave: 9:07am On Apr 26
Neddstark:
What happened to Ukraine's women?

Their kpekus is reserved for the survival πŸ™
After fighting you return home and shall be served with hot kpekus grin
Re: Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men by KGBKremlin: 9:09am On Apr 26
WriterNig:

Independent UK

Ukraine has lost to Russia for long.
Re: Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men by binary01: 10:02am On Apr 26
Where are all those idiots that were shouting Ukrain is winning? That clown zelenski would go down in history as the worst leader ever.
Re: Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men by Austineva(m): 11:36am On Apr 26
Dandal:

Then Nigeria shall do to Biafravd what Israel does to the Palestinians in Gaza. Infacts, the genocide happening in Gaza would be a child's play, compared to what would be your fate should that war you are craving for happens. We would take great delight in ending your madness, once and for all.
Hope you can be man enough to carry gun join body?
No be to make noise as usual cos we have done it b4 and we will still do it again, even better
Biafra will disgracefully defeat Nigeria and will emerge as Independent Nation
Re: Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men by themanderon: 3:26pm On Apr 26
Zelensky should lead the way. Coward.
Re: Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men by OvertheTop(m): 4:00pm On Apr 26
kokoA:

Transgenders will Quickly change back to Female
Re: Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men by OvertheTop(m): 4:04pm On Apr 26
Lagosianswag:
Men are endangered species. undecided
All Genders Take Note! grin

Where is the Gender Equality?
I'm Shocked Feminists are not Protesting Not being Invited
Re: Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men by Pacesetter123(m): 4:06pm On Apr 26
boxypane:
Abeg make them come carry the one wey dey Chelsea.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men by Exceed15: 4:10pm On Apr 26
So men are born to die
Re: Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men by OvertheTop(m): 4:13pm On Apr 26
franchasofficia:
This is the best time for feminists to prove to the world that they truly want gender equality grin

Feminists and women Left the Group Chat...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men by Appleyard(m): 4:59pm On Apr 26
kokoA:
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space / IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump / Russians Focus On Next-generation Technologies : Yuri Borisov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.