Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu (21905 Views)

Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja / Branded Presidential Campaign Buses Of Godwin Emefiele Surface Online (Photos) / Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by Thinktwicemybro: 8:36pm On Apr 25
Urheadmaster:
The United States of America should learn to mind their business
Wait till you are arrested. You will be the one calling on them..talk anyhow now that you are free
Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by Jonjam269: 8:46pm On Apr 25
Which USA or from the stable of obirodent miscreants?

1 Like

Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by chrisblack1234: 8:46pm On Apr 25
Arrange your own house before pick nosing into Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by Orch1981: 8:46pm On Apr 25
baretalk:
This is Nigeria not US. We are a free country.
Free country where people can not vote free there choice candidate
Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by Orch1981: 8:49pm On Apr 25
LegendHero:
USA now supporting terrorists. Wonder shall never end.

The judiciary should hasten Kanu case and sentence him to “cruel death by hanging” and use him to tell the USA to stop supporting terrorism and meddling into Nigeria internal affairs.

After reconfirming, I think USA acknowledge Kanu is terrorist, so I think that is fine. They are just saying he also has a right just like every criminal until they are sentenced. It is just the journalist writing nonsense headline.
Another foooooooooooooooool spotted

1 Like

Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by Orch1981: 8:51pm On Apr 25
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

As an American, I can tell you that most Americans know now that the US has lost the moral right to talk about human rights in any country with their support of the GENOCIDE in GAZA. That right is gone and gone for good.
Story teller

1 Like

Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by AdamuKD: 8:52pm On Apr 25
stunnert:
Cry me a river. Those two will die in jail
And you will live forever abi?
You are senseless

1 Like

Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by Mombebe: 8:52pm On Apr 25
Man102:

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/u-s-govt-criticizes-arbitrary-arrests-of-godwin-emefiele-and-nnamdi-kanu-by-dss/

This hypocrites and Trans of a country with zero morals value, you supported Buhari, and now you're supporting this imbecilic brown teeth and drug lord.You never cared about the wills of the citizens of Nigeria,Goodluck Jonathan had it going good until evil Brown teeth brought in Buhari and overthrew a prosperous Nigeria then, you have also support this evil Brown teeth from coven at the detriment of the citizens again,but keep writing epistles and talking trash, because it favors you.
What's up with the two-state solution in the middle east that will bring a lasting peace in that region.
Evil is okay so long it favors you, Satanic nation.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by Eweduses: 8:52pm On Apr 25
nigeria is the most wicked contraption on earth, Biafra won't be part of these isis corruptions going on in nigeria, everybody should go his separate ways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by Orch1981: 8:53pm On Apr 25
Babalola0920:
US has lost all reasonable pedigree
No reasons government take them serious
But you go rush go collect loan

1 Like

Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by Archworld(m): 8:54pm On Apr 25
SoNature:
I don't expect anyone to like this comment because I am not here to please anyone - I like the way the United States keeps close tabs on the world.

Black people are too heartless for self-rule without proper supervision. If the black man was as smart as white folks, no part of this world would be free today. Black men are utterly ruthless and terribly evil, especially towards themselves.

What could be more terrifying holding a country ransom and enslaving them for ages ?
The whites folks are not better than you .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by AskNgige2: 8:56pm On Apr 25
Ikembeku:

A free country where a past governor is playing hide and seek with your security apparatus

Wait 1st let trump wins next election..

Una go hear whim

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by sukar886: 8:57pm On Apr 25
Urheadmaster:
As if he lying, naija is corrupt, US will soon take nnamdi kanu case

1 Like

Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by hotseat: 8:59pm On Apr 25
America, their America!

This renewed onslaught on the Nigerian system leaves little to be desired.

Even America which is a democracy of over a hundred and fifty years, still grapples with a lot of challenges till date.

If what happened at the Capitol Hill had happened in Africa or order "less fortunate " countries, the self-acclaimed "God's own country" would have shouted themselves hoarse.

Most conflicts in the world today are or were instigated by them.

They can see the specks in the eyes of others but blinded by the log in their own eyes to see their foibles and follies!

One shouldn't be surprised because they which Nigeria to disintegrate after their predictions failed to come to pass.

@hotseat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by Eweduses: 9:02pm On Apr 25
Christlike01:
The US should come and free them nah! That's how they'll be going around poking into what's not their business. The same US is holding hundreds of criminals inside Guatemala Bay without offering anybody any explanation as to how those inmates got inside the facility.

Emefiele and Kanu are criminals,they'll rot in jail!
These are uncertain situations and you speak with so much f*olishness. If Biafra wants to go now; can you and ur whole core generations stop them? One single tribe in nigeria can never stop Igbos from seceding, una know nah, that's why all of una dey always gathers like ants on those D-Days 🤣🤣.. Anu ohia nwuru anwu.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by Musauzor(m): 9:02pm On Apr 25
LegendHero:

The judiciary should hasten Kanu case and sentence him to “cruel death by hanging” and use him to tell the USA to stop supporting terrorism and meddling into Nigeria internal affairs.

After reconfirming, I think USA acknowledge Kanu is terrorist, so I think that is fine. They
are just saying he also has a right just like every criminal until they are sentenced. It is just the journalist writing nonsense headline.

You have always been stupid and everyone in this forum knows that.
Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by PeterObi4LP: 9:06pm On Apr 25
LegendHero:

After reconfirming, I think USA acknowledge Kanu is terrorist, so I think that is fine. They are just saying he also has a right just like every criminal until they are sentenced. It is just the journalist writing nonsense headline.

You don't mean well for Nigeria by demanding the head office NK. Hope you know the consequences it will result for Nigeria? Dey play.

Meanwhile, read the article again US did not recognise Ipob as terrorists organization. They make reference to Nigeria govt calling Ipob terrorist.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by onuman: 9:06pm On Apr 25
Those who believe that crude oil in the Niger delta region is all there is for their survival in Nigeria are the ones holding Nnamdi Kalu captive. Buhari and his group.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by travelzcruix: 9:10pm On Apr 25
The Hypocrisy of this US is a talk for another day, but will an average American watch a single individual reduce the entire Treasury of their country to dust? Well,it's same tune the slave masters and and their friends have been playing for a long time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by Oburu202: 9:10pm On Apr 25
[quote author=SoNature post=129632667]I don't expect anyone to like this comment because I am not here to please anyone - I like the way the United States keeps close tabs on the world.

Black people are too heartless for self-rule without proper supervision. If the black man was as smart as white folks, no part of this world would be free today. Black men are utterly ruthless and terribly evil, especially towards themselves.

You are absolutely right. You can see that's why nothing is progressing in Africa. We hate ourselves. We don't like good things. That's why slavery happened in the first place.
Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by olaniyilukman(m): 9:13pm On Apr 25
Urheadmaster:
What exactly is the problem with this United States of America, why can't they mind thier own business....
Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by rinzaugustine: 9:15pm On Apr 25
Kaiser20:
You mean the Hammer will soon destroy Mr.Tinubu
Exactly and I believe it was the exact same thing blinken told him when he came to Nigeria but the people around him will be telling him America cannot tell us what to do blablabla until the hammer lands on his head in a way in a way and time he never expected before America get A1 in taking person by suprise
Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by Elidrisy20: 9:17pm On Apr 25
US go and mind your business
Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by Real2088: 9:18pm On Apr 25
stunnert:
Cry me a river. Those two will die in jail

You are the one who will die mysteriously,Ewu Hausa,Leave Kanu alone you evil doer
Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by stunnert(m): 9:21pm On Apr 25
AdamuKD:

And you will live forever abi?
You are senseless
Are you maad or something. Who gave you the guts to quote me on this platform. Look here let this be the last time you try this rubbish you this Ewu Gambia

1 Like

Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by freemanq(m): 9:24pm On Apr 25
Why don't you guys should have say all this nonsense before election, all this one na high service
Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by Oakenshield: 9:27pm On Apr 25
Urheadmaster:
shut up yet if given opportunity u run to US were everything is sane
Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by nakedweapon: 9:35pm On Apr 25
SoNature:
I don't expect anyone to like this comment because I am not here to please anyone - I like the way the United States keeps close tabs on the world.

All time best comment.
Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by naijamerican: 9:38pm On Apr 25
baretalk:
This is Nigeria not US. We are a free country.

Nigeria is not a country, it’s a lawless wasteland where life is cheap. Fukk Nigeria
Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by ScarletBrace(m): 9:45pm On Apr 25
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
Rubbish reports from those who are supporting GENOCIDE in GAZA.

The US has lost the moral and ethical right to complain or even make any noise about human rights in any country. They have lost that privilege. No one listens to the US anymore on such topics.

Namdiot Cowar Cownu should be tried and hanged for his crimes against the Nigerian state.
(In Fela’s voice)
Allah hakubalum!! 💥 💣 💥
Asallah iwasallam lahambirilai lahila hilallahu 💥 💣 💥
Asalla aleikum terrorist iwasalaam haram Boko boom! 💥 💣 💥
Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:50pm On Apr 25
Ledes:
The will soon speak on Evans too
don't mind the hypocrite country... Just take a look at what they are doing to Donald Trump...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu by AdamuKD: 9:52pm On Apr 25
stunnert:
Are you maad or something. Who gave you the guts to quote me on this platform. Look here let this be the last time you try this rubbish you this Ewu Gambia
Uwaka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters / Boko Haram Kills Soldier 4 Days To His Wedding (Photos) / I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.