Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym (78559 Views)

Williams Uchemba Visits Paul Okoye (Photo) / Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React / "Child Actor" Williams Uchemba Wows In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by franugo(m): 4:48am On Apr 26
Lanre1st:
There is no balance theory in this life. That's why I conclude that anything pleases you and not cause harm to others/society is good.

When Saudi women were wearing Hijab at gym, people on NL were abusing them, of not civilised.
Today they were still complaining of wearing nude clothes to gym.

Which clothes will they wear to gym

Hijab and swim clothes aren't the only clothes that exist Lanre, there's a myriad of choices in between
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by franugo(m): 4:49am On Apr 26
soccerlite:

Even if they wear jalabia etc

A woman working out, how will the curves, turning, bouncing of the upper part not show

Its just hypocrisy or useless notice to for him to make such comments

If he was really poised, he should leave gym

He has left the gym, he stated that he now has his own gym at home
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by franugo(m): 4:52am On Apr 26
Pastoshizzy:
I'm a 100% male.
And I say if you can't stand the heat, stay outta the kitchen.
Women are at liberty to cover theirselves as they would prefer without some pervert going bonkers. In the same breath, both sexes should exercise discipline in a fast changing (degenerating nevertheless) world. Get your woman something skimpy and work out together if that is what turns you on.

He has left the kitchen and set up his own gym at home.
Well they're not covering themselves, that's the point he's making.
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by franugo(m): 4:55am On Apr 26
ArcFresky:

So what the men wear that covers their tighs are not designed for mobility?

Leave namaster, make he dey cap
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by franugo(m): 5:00am On Apr 26
Mcslize:
Not everyone that goes to the gym actually goes there to gym. Some go there to scout for sex & fun mates. Let's not deceive ourselves, especially the female folks.

Just get doings and watch how ladies will serenade you with visible sexual innuendoes. They will be ready to be at your beck and call.

Ishilove and Pocohantas can testify to this, no pun intended.

Lol, where's the pun? πŸ˜‚

You're correct of course. A girls only gym will have moderately dressed and very few members. most women like to say they don't care what a man thinks about their mode of dressing but deep down, they know that's gibberish cause why dress like a hooker in the gym?
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by Enemyofpeace: 5:08am On Apr 26
What happened to iro and buba? Even if na bouebouemake dem try to dey wear go gym
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by beardedboy(m): 5:27am On Apr 26
Coolerman:
ONLY MEN THAT CAN'T CONTROL THEIR DEEK. THERE IS NOT SPECIAL ABOUT ALL THESE MULTIPLE WOMEN YOU ALL CARRY ABOUT...ONE WOMAN IS ENOUGH
You're a either a kid or just trying to sound woke.

No healthy man will say there's nothing special about a half-naked woman.
But, yes, every man should strive control himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by JoeEeL(m): 5:41am On Apr 26
Chrisrare:
This is why Muslims force their women to wear hijab cos women will always abuse any freedom given to them.

So muslim women are under some form of bondage, going by ur comment? cool
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by santaclaws: 5:56am On Apr 26
MrBrownJay1:
many go to the gym to look for their next client/BF etc, not to actually train... and unless your mind is at the wrong place, why should you care?

BTW if a man has made up his mind to "make the heavenly race" then it shouldnt really matter to him what these babes are wearing. thats just temptation like any other out there (whether at the gym, at the club or at the supermarket)

I'm pretty sure if you saw a dude wearing tight boxers to the gym showing his bulge, you wouldn't like it... let's be honest, these ladies have really abused the gym culture.

1 Like

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by santaclaws: 6:00am On Apr 26
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by izubext007: 6:02am On Apr 26
Expecially those once with fat pussy
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by Pastoshizzy(m): 6:03am On Apr 26
franugo:

He has left the kitchen and set up his own gym at home.
Well they're not covering themselves, that's the point he's making.
C'mon. It's not that they come nude. Your man is a distracted pervert (a discreet Viewer). Artists do paint nude women on canvas (that's discipline). Stop whining about women in skimpy swim suit and face life as it's evolved. I worked in Miami Florida before.. what becomes a pervert in a place such as Miami?

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by adams123: 6:08am On Apr 26
Righteousness2:
We are living in the last of the last moments..
The devil is all out through every means to grab souls.
The Devil has gone Nuclear to get souls.

The streets, the cities, TV, virtually everything is being used.

You need to release some holy violence actions to escape the traps out there.
If you dont , your destiny and Eternity will be collasped and crushed.

Why all these agents of devil are christians? Even in your so called churches are full with these agents with naked outfits.
Note! Islam is the only way to eternity in this generation of ours. You are wasting your energy

1 Like

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by LOVEGINO(m): 6:13am On Apr 26
MrBrownJay1:
many go to the gym to look for their next client/BF etc, not to actually train... and unless your mind is at the wrong place, why should you care?

BTW if a man has made up his mind to "make the heavenly race" then it shouldnt really matter to him what these babes are wearing. thats just temptation like any other out there (whether at the gym, at the club or at the supermarket)
since Adam fit fail God, who I be?
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by femi4: 6:23am On Apr 26
MrBrownJay1:

You will never see women complain about stuff like this
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by wengerman: 6:23am On Apr 26
Namaster:
What is this one saying?

What should they wear to the gym?

Jalabia and hijab?

Most women wear clothes that are specifically designed for mobility to gym.

This is the kind of guy that'll say a woman deserved to be raped because of the clothes she was wearing.

Focus on why you are in the gym. Do your reps and sets and geddifok!
and you know that men are wired to be moved by what they see. What a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:24am On Apr 26
Namaster:
What is this one saying?

Jalabia and hijab?

This is the kind of guy that'll say a woman deserved to be raped because of the clothes she was wearing.

Another fkn devilish bitch spotted

2 Likes

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by Coolerman: 6:27am On Apr 26
beardedboy:

You're a either a kid or just trying to sound woke.

No healthy man will say there's nothing special about a half-naked woman.
But, yes, every man should strive control himself.
dey play. You think everyone is loose like you
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:30am On Apr 26
TableLeg:
Heavenly race? What the fu….ck is that?

thats the question you should ask the OP... thats why i wrote it in bracket, but i guess it has to do with religious being.

Joemavel:
You're totally wrong.... There's a reason the bible admonishes women to dress modestly. There was a time I had a sanctified mind and these ladies felt disgusting to me but then lemme now tell you of those who aren't sanctified but striving, these things move them and with the way ladies are so accessible these days even to the extent of throwing themselves at men by initiating the conversation while being all shades of seduction. Mehn. Otilo

i am pretty sure these women dont give a damn about your holybook's teaching.
the biggest fail on earth are religious people being upset because non religious people dont live life by their rules... thats as stupid as a vegetarian person being upset because people out there eat meat.

santaclaws:
I'm pretty sure if you saw a dude wearing tight boxers to the gym showing his bulge, you wouldn't like it... let's be honest, these ladies have really abused the gym culture.

i truly dont care what people wear at the gym... i go there to do my reps and get the fukc out. i dont take pics/videos, dont mingle with anybody, certainly dont go there to meet women and although many women go there for clout and attention, i really dont care what others are doing.
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by SmellingAnus(m): 6:30am On Apr 26
Chrisrare:
This is why Muslims force their women to wear hijab cos women will always abuse any freedom given to them.
Do you think it will be better for all women in Nigeria to be forced to wear Hijab to avoid things like this?
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by Winnin009: 6:32am On Apr 26
Jamiubond009:
grin Na different marking scheme dem suppose use for men for heaven.

My guy, this one weh you talk deep. Lol.
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by JoeEeL(m): 6:46am On Apr 26
justli:

Wee you keep quiet? Because you like looking at women nyash now they can only exercise if they wear pant. Men cover themselves quite well, are you saying loss cloth does not give them enough room for mobility?

Make una dey use una head o. No let oyinbo wash their nonsense enter your brain

He has no excuse. He's just talking crap.

1 Like

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by JoeEeL(m): 6:46am On Apr 26
Namaster:
What is this one saying?

Jalabia and hijab?

Cheap crap talk from man forming woke.

1 Like

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by Pinicop(m): 6:47am On Apr 26
Williams Uchemba, you're not speaking on my behalf.

I don't care if women walked naked. I've other pressing issues to attend to.

Women are not my thing.

1 Like

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by Dpleaser: 6:49am On Apr 26
Get your fact right oga, Muslim don't force their women to wear the hijab, it's part of our faith, a commandment by Allah for the believing women, just as you know that God's law, nobody will force you to obey it, you always have a choice until you meet your lord to account for your deed.

By the way hijab has been the recommended wear for women, even Mary the mother of Jesus wear the hijab, it's only the acclaimed followers of Jesus that chose to live their live anyhow they want and the strongest critics of hijab has observed in some utme,waec, even in universities. The so called Christian university even detest seeing there student wearing hijab.

Remember you'll meet your lord one day just prepare to answer why you call Jesus your God or why he's the son of God

Chrisrare:
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by JoeEeL(m): 6:52am On Apr 26
Dpleaser:
Get your fact right oga, Muslim don't force their women to wear the hijab, it's part of our faith, a commandment by Allah Muslims for the believing women, just as you know that God's law, nobody will force you to obey it, you always have a choice until you meet your lord to account for your deed.

By the way hijab has been the recommended wear for women, even Mary the mother of Jesus wear the hijab, it's only the acclaimed followers of Jesus that chose to live their live anyhow they want and the strongest critics of hijab has observed in some utme,waec, even in universities. The so called Christian university even detest seeing there student wearing hijab.

Remember you'll meet your lord one day just prepare to answer why you call Jesus your God or why he's the son of God

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by gassbee: 6:54am On Apr 26
eepeepook:
If you really go there to exercise, how will you notice? All these types who visit the gym to snap pictures. Mscheew.
you think he is blind or his eyes are paining him
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by Whalis: 6:58am On Apr 26
MrBrownJay1:

Even Judas that made up his mind later withdrew from heavenly race when he came face to face with an opportunity to be a billionaire.
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by ufotunang: 6:58am On Apr 26
Country hard ..so they have to advertise their market inorder for their customers to patronize themπŸ™„
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by ufotunang: 6:59am On Apr 26
MrBrownJay1:

...body no be firewood πŸ™„
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by ufotunang: 7:03am On Apr 26
Namaster:
What is this one saying?

Jalabia and hijab?

...abi..if she does not advertise her market how will she get customers. πŸ™„
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by ufotunang: 7:05am On Apr 26
Creamypie:
Make the wear agbada nah
..abi..do not mind them... when she wear agbada now ..how will she advertise her market to her customers πŸ™„

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) / Patience Ozokwor's Son's Wedding In London (Picture) / A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.