Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym (78549 Views)

Williams Uchemba Visits Paul Okoye (Photo) / Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React / "Child Actor" Williams Uchemba Wows In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by franugo(m): 9:23am On Apr 26
Pastoshizzy:
Let's face it bro. Women love showing off. Like the saying - "if you got it then flaunt it". But to be sincere, I've had my "who wan kill person" days. I understand you. women should be modest in appearance. Our culture does not tolerate a whole lotta oyinbo issues. Okay wink

Do have a wonderful weekend wink
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by soccerlite: 9:26am On Apr 26
franugo:

He has left the gym, he stated that he now has his own gym at home

O beta
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by Adakintroy: 9:26am On Apr 26
masseratti:
its not embracing science..it's lack of mind control nothing religious about it ..even if they clothe girls like masquerades men with no self control will still want to do something.

At least it better than the alternative of opening them up. Their is a reason some clothes are term "sexual provocative". Even the most ration formal office they have dress codes. Since they are educated and we'll control, why don't they just cut them loose.
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by theredaddy: 9:31am On Apr 26
Namaster:
What is this one saying?

What should they wear to the gym?

Jalabia and hijab?

Most women wear clothes that are specifically designed for mobility to gym.

This is the kind of guy that'll say a woman deserved to be raped because of the clothes she was wearing.

Focus on why you are in the gym. Do your reps and sets and geddifok!

TBH, i don't think the cloth is even the problem, its just that an average nigerian man mindset is not matured a enough to handle some images wink
Go to the spa and you will see men having pre-cum from just a massage grin

Even at the pool side you see grown men having bulges and erection just cos dey see gurlz in jump suit cheesy

Nigeria men can't handle somethings cos its not our lifestyle, the only time you are supposed to a woman in her underwear is probably to have sex cheesy smh
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by eepeepook: 9:43am On Apr 26
ROFLMAO at the child using multiple accounts to reply my comment. Anybody serious in an activity enters a flow where their immediate environment is unacknowledged. Na nyash I go look for gym? I will be too tired between my sets and after my workout to count patrons.
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by theredaddy: 10:00am On Apr 26
franugo:

Lol, where's the pun? 😂

You're correct of course. A girls only gym will have moderately dressed and very few members. most women like to say they don't care what a man thinks about their mode of dressing but deep down, they know that's gibberish cause why dress like a hooker in the gym?

Buh guyz lets be sincere, there is no gym suit out in market that a chubby lady will wear to the gym and it will not appear as indecent tho ... cos of the mindset an average naija man carries cheesy

i know women are not innocent but we can't blame them completely ... some men no just dey take eye see skirt cool
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by IMPARTIAL: 10:13am On Apr 26
Not in Nigeria

Also, these are pictures from the movie.
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by NoToPile: 10:15am On Apr 26
Dee60:

The gym close to where I live is a No No. The ladies there are not just looking to be fit. There are modest gym bras and modest pants that dont reveal. Some ladies just choose to wear those that reveal almost everything because they are there to advertise.....

The bolded is the truth, I am really ashamed the way some ladies dress these days, if you talk now they will say you are judging.

I as a lady would be irritated if a guy is wearing a tight clinging short revealing all his gbola shape and all and would think it's disgusting.

I now wonder how a man that is moved by sight primarily would feel seeing all these unclothedness. Nigerian men are trying sha it takes a level of self control to control temptation these days.
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by rumu3485: 10:53am On Apr 26
Carry your mama go gaza

ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
this guy go Gaza and stop crying na
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by AfDapone: 10:55am On Apr 26
MrBrownJay1:
many go to the gym to look for their next client/BF etc, not to actually train... and unless your mind is at the wrong place, why should you care?

BTW if a man has made up his mind to "make the heavenly race" then it shouldnt really matter to him what these babes are wearing. thats just temptation like any other out there (whether at the gym, at the club or at the supermarket)

Those genders. In the biblical account of King David, Who know whether it was Beersheba who had been planning to seduce the king, and when the opportunity presented itself, when men were out to fight war, she chose to bathe in a spot that would gain the attention of the king because definitely where she took her bath was not a regular place.

If you think somebody who has the mission to make heaven cannot fall to their manipulation, go and ask King David.
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by bionixs: 11:37am On Apr 26
MrBrownJay1:
many go to the gym to look for their next client/BF etc, not to actually train... and unless your mind is at the wrong place, why should you care?

BTW if a man has made up his mind to "make the heavenly race" then it shouldnt really matter to him what these babes are wearing. thats just temptation like any other out there (whether at the gym, at the club or at the supermarket)
oga, what is this refuse you dumped here ?

Group of those who like what they see and those behind what is seen , have given likes. Now go and convert it to cash
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by bionixs: 11:39am On Apr 26
Franzinni:
The guy above me, hmmm you dey form Rambo ... Woman never mean you nah him make ... They should just create female only gym and let them go and be unclothed there for all I care ... But don't tell me a woman who is sexy will be dressed in a revealing manner where you see the camel leg not only it's toe ... And you won't be moved

Nah lie!
don't mind that John Thomas. He is claiming nonsense
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by Nacson(m): 11:45am On Apr 26
Namaster:
What is this one saying?

Jalabia and hijab?

This is the kind of guy that'll say a woman deserved to be raped because of the clothes she was wearing.

Stop supporting evil please, you now become instrument to lust just because you want to please the society with your body shape 🥺.
All these equipments aren't here 200 years ago. The devil is working smart to destroy souls. God knows the heart of men
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by Nacson(m): 11:50am On Apr 26
Cherubin:
Oga mind what you went there for and stop looking at women

God knows your heart. Everything will be reveal on the final day.
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by wany(f): 12:08pm On Apr 26
Pastoshizzy:
I'm a 100% male.
And I say if you can't stand the heat, stay outta the kitchen.
Women are at liberty to cover theirselves as they would prefer without some pervert going bonkers. In the same breath, both sexes should exercise discipline in a fast changing (degenerating nevertheless) world. Get your woman something skimpy and work out together if that is what turns you on.
Take your flower 🌹 the only man on NL with sense undecided
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by Lanre1st(m): 12:09pm On Apr 26
MrBrownJay1:

Stop it. It matters!

Why do holy books talk of temptation, why should we be deliberately tempting ourselves. Every believers are race for heaven, it’s too much of temptation make people fall tongue tongue
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by 1Sharon(f): 12:17pm On Apr 26
Dpleaser:
Get your fact right oga, Muslim don't force their women to wear the hijab, it's part of our faith, a commandment by Allah for the believing women, just as you know that God's law, nobody will force you to obey it, you always have a choice until you meet your lord to account for your deed.

By the way hijab has been the recommended wear for women, even Mary the mother of Jesus wear the hijab, it's only the acclaimed followers of Jesus that chose to live their live anyhow they want and the strongest critics of hijab has observed in some utme,waec, even in universities. The so called Christian university even detest seeing there student wearing hijab.

Remember you'll meet your lord one day just prepare to answer why you call Jesus your God or why he's the son of God

So women in Sharia countries aren't forced to wear the hijab? undecided Can women in Afghanistan remove their hijab?

Show the bible verse where "hijab" is a requirement in Christianity?

1 Like

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by SAMBARRY: 12:37pm On Apr 26
Namaster:
What is this one saying?

Jalabia and hijab?

abegii let me hear word.what the guy said was spot on.if you see a woman dressed to the gym for mobility and comfort to be able to gym you will know.similarly if you see a woman dressed to the gym for attention, you will also know.

Even Me as a woman I get irritated and embarrassed on behalf of some women when I see some women's clothes at the gym.some will even wear heavy makeup so you don't need any prophet to tell you this one come sell market.gym is where you workout and sweat heavily so person wey dey there to gym and keep fit go get time for make-up.

My gender when Will you stop deceiving yourself?
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by BucketHat(m): 1:32pm On Apr 26
UCHE!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Every sports has it's apparels incase you missed it.

Or do you expect women to tie wrapper to the gym?

1 Share

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by Afolue(m): 1:32pm On Apr 26
No be the men wey dey like go there. Simply leave the gym for them then
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by GreatOchuks: 3:08pm On Apr 26
grin grin you guys haven't seen nothing yet , since y'all have decided to use the Economy as a reason not to get married on time forgetting that the Biological clock tick faster for Ladies .

Dem Ladies have decided to suffocate y'all with Greenlight and temptations, there is no hiding place , whether at the gym , In the Church, doing Asho-ebi duties , in the Club , at the Pool , at the beach , sitting in Keke front seat ,, everywhere, they are like MTN , everywhere you go.
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by masseratti: 5:40pm On Apr 26
Adakintroy:

At least it better than the alternative of opening them up. Their is a reason some clothes are term "sexual provocative". Even the most ration formal office they have dress codes. Since they are educated and we'll control, why don't they just cut them loose.
do you understand the English u wrote ?oga free me abeg ..we can't convo on same level .
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 26
AfDapone:
Those genders. In the biblical account of King David, Who know whether it was Beersheba who had been planning to seduce the king, and when the opportunity presented itself, when men were out to fight war, she chose to bathe in a spot that would gain the attention of the king because definitely where she took her bath was not a regular place.
If you think somebody who has the mission to make heaven cannot fall to their manipulation, go and ask King David.
Lanre1st:
Stop it. It matters!
Why do holy books talk of temptation, why should we be deliberately tempting ourselves. Every believers are race for heaven, it’s too much of temptation make people fall tongue tongue

YES.. it matters TO YOU... but to these low life undercover pay-as-you-go biatches looking for a maga to hook up, they dont give a fukc about your holybook and its teaching. do you think everybody is religious? do you think everybody gives a damn about your god? look around you.... polithieves, pedos, rapists, donkey fukcers, armed robbers, ritualists, devil worshippers, murdering kidnappers etc. if you fall for their "temptation", then go ask forgiveness to your maker and repent, et voila!

abeg...live YOUR life the best you can and let others live theirs the way they desire, since you aint gonna marry these biatches anyway.

Segxydube:
How can you say church and club are the same?
Are you okay at all?

you go to church for salvation...many go to clubs to seek salvation. many turn to drugs and alcohol for salvation, many turn to sex for salvation etc... same salvation at the end of the day. just because you believe "your" salvation is better than others, doesnt make it the truth.

religion is just like any drugs out there that people use to feel better about themselves. your drug is every sunday going to church and living your life the way some dude in robe tells you to do.

Whalis:
Even Judas that made up his mind later withdrew from heavenly race when he came face to face with an opportunity to be a billionaire.

many of you holier than thou people are only religious because you are poor, the minute better money comes into your lap (attached with a satanic way of life), majority of you lot would fall for it and enjoy the new demonic lifestyle. why every criminal will blame the devil, if not that they are religious people themselves who fell to temptations?! lets be real here!

how many of you would turn down millions/billions of Naira for your religion? even your own "jet flying, Rolls Royce driving, fornicating" pastor wouldnt turn it down, you people are only religious on paper. abeg!

BTW here below is what some of these oloshoes are wearing to entices you weak h0rny perverted brothas:

Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by Thomasankara(m): 9:24pm On Apr 26
[/color]e don leave the gym for them already[color=#770077]
Cherubin:
Oga mind what you went there for and stop looking at women
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by DevilsEqual(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27
pocohantas:
They should pity for their fellow women too.
I do wonder if they would be as motivated to dress same way if it was a female only gym. Some of those gym outfits are something else. They look like swimming trunks.

You actually typed this? shocked

Quite surprising
Was expecting u to lash out at the guy but this is what I'm seeing

Maybe you're not always like that
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by pocohantas(f): 3:18pm On Apr 27
DevilsEqual:

You actually typed this? shocked

Quite surprising
Was expecting u to lash out at the guy but this is what I'm seeing

Maybe you're not always like that

Maintain this energy and calm when you see me lashing at a guy.🤝🤝
Re: 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym by Adakintroy: 9:45am On May 05
masseratti:
do you understand the English u wrote ?oga free me abeg ..we can't convo on same level .

You just reek of pride and arrogance not knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) / Patience Ozokwor's Son's Wedding In London (Picture) / A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.