Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Mother Of Three Finds Out Husband Faked His Death, Remarries In America - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of Three Finds Out Husband Faked His Death, Remarries In America (1124 Views)

Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) / Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave / 81-year-old Man Remarries 70-year-old Wife, 32 Years After They Separated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Mother Of Three Finds Out Husband Faked His Death, Remarries In America by Day169: 6:53pm On Apr 26
I wonder what the moral of the story is. You know there are no guarantees in life, love and other things. You just must take your chances.
Well, I'd say, just be fair in all you do, and hope for the best in your endeavour, and fortitude in adversity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cursed By My Wife / Gifted And Talented Children / Can I Make Entry In Any Welfare Office In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.