Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Popular Social Media Influencer Daniel Regha Shades Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular Social Media Influencer Daniel Regha Shades Peter Obi (1604 Views)

Obidents Shades Peter Obi For Celebrating Governor Soludo / Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President โ€“ Chidoka Shades Peter Obi / โ€˜Elections Are Not Won On The Internetโ€™ โ€“ Soludo Shades Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

Re: Popular Social Media Influencer Daniel Regha Shades Peter Obi by WorldRichest: 7:11am On Apr 26
Technical Knockout

Re: Popular Social Media Influencer Daniel Regha Shades Peter Obi by chopnaira: 7:13am On Apr 26
Kingsmeal:

That's the problem with you guys.
You all sacred of every move of Obi. Someone has told you that he is not desperate to be President, yet you see every of his move as politics ๐Ÿ˜‚.

That's you being obsessed with him๐Ÿ˜‚.

Obi is like bee to you guys ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Imagine playing Opposition even to someone not in power. That's what obi is turning you all into. Wailers in power๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Just check Nairaland and see how many threads, you and your fellow Agbadorians have created just this morning alone and see the obsession.
Leave essay. Peter Obi is already stylishly campaigning. If you like continue pretending like you don't know. That's your problem. You can only deceive mugu people. grin
Re: Popular Social Media Influencer Daniel Regha Shades Peter Obi by Kingsmeal: 7:19am On Apr 26
chopnaira:

Leave essay. Peter Obi is already stylishly campaigning. If you like continue pretending like you don't know. That's your problem. You can only deceive mugu people. grin

Toh๐Ÿ˜‚

That means your wailing na 4 years.

Obi is wicked. Walahi ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Una mental health will really be in ruins. Kai. Obi, Obi. Importer exporter๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: Popular Social Media Influencer Daniel Regha Shades Peter Obi by chopnaira: 7:22am On Apr 26
Kingsmeal:

Toh๐Ÿ˜‚

That means your wailing na 4 years.

Obi is wicked. Walahi ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Una mental health will really be in ruins. Kai. Obi, Obi. Importer exporter๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The candidate I supported is the President and Commander in Chief. cool

Your candidate is the loser in Chief, hence your permanent wailing till at least 2031.

Please print the picture below and hang it in your room ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: Popular Social Media Influencer Daniel Regha Shades Peter Obi by DatNiggaDaz: 7:31am On Apr 26
DevilsEqual:

If you call this sound logic and analogy senseless, then i wonder what the IQ score of an average Obidient is

Cause, it couldnt have been more logical than this

Why would it not make sense to you & your coven ? Are you not an Apc emilokan chanter? grin

Not only does Roasted electricity with a down payment make sense to you but also supported a failure for 8 yrs under your darling daddy. grin

As if that was not enough you still went ahead to support a fraudulent hopeless incompetent failure, now you are crying on PO's mention.

You are capping about IQ Lols

Re: Popular Social Media Influencer Daniel Regha Shades Peter Obi by Kingsmeal: 7:37am On Apr 26
chopnaira:

The candidate I supported is the President and Commander in Chief. cool

Your candidate is the loser in Chief, hence your permanent wailing till at least 2031.

Please print the picture below and hang it in your room ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Maybe wailing now has a new meaning.

Just check the thread your fellow Batidiot created๐Ÿ˜‚. Maybe you didn't read it well

President Indeed๐Ÿ˜‚.

Person wey Failure Buhari better pass

Re: Popular Social Media Influencer Daniel Regha Shades Peter Obi by chopnaira: 7:38am On Apr 26
Kingsmeal:

Maybe wailing now has a new meaning.

Just check the thread your fellow Batidiot created๐Ÿ˜‚. Maybe you didn't read it well

President Indeed
Yes he shaded Peter Obi. BATist are laughing on the thread while Obidients are wailing angry and bitter. Bunch of losers these Obidients are ๐Ÿคฃ

Re: Popular Social Media Influencer Daniel Regha Shades Peter Obi by Kingsmeal: 7:43am On Apr 26
chopnaira:

Yes he shaded Peter Obi. BATist are laughing on the thread while Obidients are wailing angry and bitter. Bunch of losers these Obidients are ๐Ÿคฃ

Are you sure you're laughing?๐Ÿ˜‚.

Just go through the long salty tears in the comments ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Check the time of the supposed post ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Una dey even brush at all๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

EponObi:

๐Ÿ˜‚ They deserve it. They have always believed they are untouchable when it comes to online propaganda. Two can play the game, bro. ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Popular Social Media Influencer Daniel Regha Shades Peter Obi by Dpharisee: 7:46am On Apr 26
rinzaugustine:
Seems like it is only Peter Obi name that is holding Agbado pigs from starving to death from the shame tinubu put them into or how else can you explain the utter madness and obsession for anything Peter Obi?
The obsession is almost sickening
Re: Popular Social Media Influencer Daniel Regha Shades Peter Obi by Kingsmeal: 8:07am On Apr 26
Dpharisee:

Without Obi, most of them won't eat๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Popular Social Media Influencer Daniel Regha Shades Peter Obi by chopnaira: 8:10am On Apr 26
Dpharisee:

Wail oooo. Those are the back need to hear your squealing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: Popular Social Media Influencer Daniel Regha Shades Peter Obi by heniford2: 8:34am On Apr 26
EponObi:
Lmaooooooo! It's demarketing season, baby โœŒ๏ธ

I remember faulting EponObi for not calling his foul-mouthed Obidients to order. They even went as far as laying curses on INEC, Yakubu, and the Tribunal judges, publicly online but the dolt did as if he's blind and deaf to the insults - person wey dey shout "a new Nigeria is P๐Ÿคกssible". The 62 year-old, male-girl child crooner ๐Ÿ˜ญ who claimed to be a youth, white as snow, and the messiah watched (as if he is innocent) while his army marketed his candidacy with lies, insult, curses, intimidation, blackmail, manipulation, propaganda and stealing. It's that fake innocence and his deceptions that I hate about him. And mind you, he wines and dines with those top influenzas that orchestrate the abusive online behaviors of his sheep - but he will want you to think he knows nothing about it.

The propaganda he and his cult thinks they are master of is the same thing APC is using to dismantle his charade. ๐Ÿ˜ญ If you're blind, I will tell you for free - APC is set to demarket him before 2027. Fact ๐Ÿ’ฏ.

What Reno did with the $10,000 challenge is just the beginning. They will slow bleed his brand until there's nothing left before 2027. And the coksucker has made their job very easy by falling into Reno's trap when he did that flop male-girl child press conference. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Obi go dey press the neck of Asiwaju's administration in the media with his out of place critisism, but Tinubu has never for once replied him - not even with a single tweet. Na Atiku him dey always reply. Ordinary Reno wey no fit win election in his ward critized him, the man-baby, with voice like that of a drunkard rushed to do press conference. ๐Ÿ˜ญ My father, my father!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

When I tell you Obi is still in Primary 2 in Nigeria politics and Tinubu is an Emeritus, believe! Only a naive, shallow minded, and short sighted politician will fall for such cheap trick. I swear, Dino Melaye is more political savy than that Ekute. ๐Ÿคฃ

Since he has confirmed Reno was right, at the disappointment of those slowpoke Obidients who ran to the four corners of the world to find "images of the schools their principal built" ๐Ÿ˜‚ (that press conference must have 'wunjured' them seriously ๐Ÿคฃ)... Like a whole Obi - the okwute, the el-shadi, ๐Ÿ˜‚ the abido shaker, bahose, cidaniel, santus sanitoriel, ribado, sepray - didn't build a single school - not even the foundation of a kindergarten school - for 8 years as governor? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Now whatever propaganda APC cooks to destroy Obi through Reno will be automatically believed by the masses to be true. Na why I said Obi is naive.

100 years from now, there's no way Obi will become president because he doesn't have what it takes. Even Yahyah Bello will become president before him. Obi just doesn't have the range - all he has is the support of his rabid Obidients (btw, their number is shrinking by the day) - the mf doesn't even have political gladiators from his region fighting for his ambition. If you think twitter threads (btw, their impact are diminishing by the day too. When talk becomes too much, it becomes cho cho cho) are what will make him president, dey play! If the battle is between Atiku and Obi alone, Atiku will defeat him 103 times in 100 elections. Facts ๐Ÿ’ฏ.

Na Obi go price market ooo ๐Ÿ˜‚ Na jeje APC and the Y a r i b a dey before him go poke them. Now they will show him why they are the kings of media propaganda. People wey commot a sitting president of the biggest black nation on earth with propaganda - na dem the dullard wan play games with? Dey play! I'm watching ๐Ÿ˜‚

The next thing I think APC will do is shine light on that $50m family brewery Obi used Anambra money to build. Walahai, the poor will breeethh, but the Agulu champion will not breeeeeeeethhhhhh. ๐Ÿ˜‚
so you wrote all this episode just type nonsense ๐Ÿ˜’ nobody is d marketing Peter obi Obi is in another level get Sense
Re: Popular Social Media Influencer Daniel Regha Shades Peter Obi by Nonsoco80(m): 9:36am On Apr 26
Everyone now is social media influencer because of Peter Obi. Even kids
Re: Popular Social Media Influencer Daniel Regha Shades Peter Obi by CrossRhodes: 10:23am On Apr 26
EponObi:
Lmaooooooo! It's demarketing season, baby โœŒ๏ธ

I remember faulting EponObi for not calling his foul-mouthed Obidients to order. They even went as far as laying curses on INEC, Yakubu, and the Tribunal judges, publicly online but the dolt did as if he's blind and deaf to the insults - person wey dey shout "a new Nigeria is P๐Ÿคกssible". The 62 year-old, male-girl child crooner ๐Ÿ˜ญ who claimed to be a youth, white as snow, and the messiah watched (as if he is innocent) while his army marketed his candidacy with lies, insult, curses, intimidation, blackmail, manipulation, propaganda and stealing. It's that fake innocence and his deceptions that I hate about him. And mind you, he wines and dines with those top influenzas that orchestrate the abusive online behaviors of his sheep - but he will want you to think he knows nothing about it.

The propaganda he and his cult thinks they are master of is the same thing APC is using to dismantle his charade. ๐Ÿ˜ญ If you're blind, I will tell you for free - APC is set to demarket him before 2027. Fact ๐Ÿ’ฏ.

What Reno did with the $10,000 challenge is just the beginning. They will slow bleed his brand until there's nothing left before 2027. And the coksucker has made their job very easy by falling into Reno's trap when he did that flop male-girl child press conference. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Obi go dey press the neck of Asiwaju's administration in the media with his out of place critisism, but Tinubu has never for once replied him - not even with a single tweet. Na Atiku him dey always reply. Ordinary Reno wey no fit win election in his ward critized him, the man-baby, with voice like that of a drunkard rushed to do press conference. ๐Ÿ˜ญ My father, my father!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

When I tell you Obi is still in Primary 2 in Nigeria politics and Tinubu is an Emeritus, believe! Only a naive, shallow minded, and short sighted politician will fall for such cheap trick. I swear, Dino Melaye is more political savy than that Ekute. ๐Ÿคฃ

Since he has confirmed Reno was right, at the disappointment of those slowpoke Obidients who ran to the four corners of the world to find "images of the schools their principal built" ๐Ÿ˜‚ (that press conference must have 'wunjured' them seriously ๐Ÿคฃ)... Like a whole Obi - the okwute, the el-shadi, ๐Ÿ˜‚ the abido shaker, bahose, cidaniel, santus sanitoriel, ribado, sepray - didn't build a single school - not even the foundation of a kindergarten school - for 8 years as governor? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Now whatever propaganda APC cooks to destroy Obi through Reno will be automatically believed by the masses to be true. Na why I said Obi is naive.

100 years from now, there's no way Obi will become president because he doesn't have what it takes. Even Yahyah Bello will become president before him. Obi just doesn't have the range - all he has is the support of his rabid Obidients (btw, their number is shrinking by the day) - the mf doesn't even have political gladiators from his region fighting for his ambition. If you think twitter threads (btw, their impact are diminishing by the day too. When talk becomes too much, it becomes cho cho cho) are what will make him president, dey play! If the battle is between Atiku and Obi alone, Atiku will defeat him 103 times in 100 elections. Facts ๐Ÿ’ฏ.

Na Obi go price market ooo ๐Ÿ˜‚ Na jeje APC and the Y a r i b a dey before him go poke them. Now they will show him why they are the kings of media propaganda. People wey commot a sitting president of the biggest black nation on earth with propaganda - na dem the dullard wan play games with? Dey play! I'm watching ๐Ÿ˜‚

The next thing I think APC will do is shine light on that $50m family brewery Obi used Anambra money to build. Walahai, the poor will breeethh, but the Agulu champion will not breeeeeeeethhhhhh. ๐Ÿ˜‚
You must be in so much pains with this long episode you think people will read.

Nigeria will be free and you will not see it
Re: Popular Social Media Influencer Daniel Regha Shades Peter Obi by NOwazobia: 10:38am On Apr 26
I am not a Fan of Dani, but Obi was not the best, nor top 3 governor during his time.

I considered this factors and others before I voted him in the last election after excusing himself with the degree at which others stole, plus other barbarism perpetrated by Tinubu and Atiku.

I don't believe he has the capacity to impact Nigeria to what dream if her.

Even now, I now very clear about that.

The Obedients have also proven to be like the rest APC &PDP.

They always find a way to excuse their own in the face of glaring irregularities.

Re: Popular Social Media Influencer Daniel Regha Shades Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 4:32pm On Apr 27
[quote author=muhammaduyusufu post=129638709][/quote]

At DR who is your father in the skim of things?

War Against Drug Trafficking Total, Says Ndlea Boss. / Suit Against Ribadu Adjourned Till October 2 / 1976 Coup: Abisoye Loses Chairmanship Of Jos Crisis Panel