Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,512 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 (24332 Views)

"Yahaya Bello Paid His Child's School Fees With $720k From Government Account" / How Yahaya’s Appointment Questions Buhari’s Commitment To Federal Character / Trouble In Kogi State As The First Lady, Rashida Bello, Allegedly Moves Out Of G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by dododawa1: 8:48am On Apr 26
onatisi:
yahya Bello is a thief and likewise, all the other govs that served during the last dispensation, what Yahaya Bello stole may even be a child's play to what others stole and yet they are not been hounded. someone misappropriated over 30 billion in less than one year in office as a minister and yet she is still walking about freely, likewise many other politicians like that.
so the question is why is Yahaya Bello been hunted? anyone who believes Yahoo Bello is hiding is a novice in Naija politics, Yahya Bello is not hiding, efcc, police, DSS and all his associates know where he is staying and sleeping.

ALL THIS YAHYA BELLO EPISODE IS ALL POLITICAL IT HAS NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH ANY ANTI-CORRUPTION ISSUE.

how come the Yahya Bello issue is happening at the same time Ganduje is been suspended as APC chairman and having a running battle with some key APC members? it is a known fact that Yahay Belo wanted and still wants to be APC chairman. the political elites in APC are having their battle, all these issues is only meant to keep Yahaya bello busy and in check.
as per efcc, lolz believe them at your own peril. at the end of the day, it may turn out to be unfounded allegations and a media trial. no be today,efcc dey do am. i won't be surprised if they come out tomorrow and say that the figure is no longer 82 billion but just 10 billion and that Yahaya Bello has clarified everything.
all this episode is just politics, nothing more. once everything is set Yahya will resurface and continue attending functions all around.

ANYTIME YOU SEE EFCC RUNNING OR CHASING A POLITICIAN THAT BELONGS TO THE RULING PARTY OR EVEN ANY STRONG OPPOSITION, KNOW DEFINITELY IT IS A POLITICAL ISSUE,IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY ANTI CORRUPTION CAMPAIGN

well said

1 Like

Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by onatisi(m): 8:53am On Apr 26
Agadinaagwuofe:

Frankly, I cannot but agree totally with you. Whenever I see so much media frenzy about a corrupt case I knew inherently how it's gonna end. Until Yahaya Bello see prison there's nothing much to salivate about the media trial. Make no mistake to them it's all politics and they knew how to sort it out otherwise as we are speaking Bello should already be in EFCC net. Even the EFCC chairman that's swearing to prosecute him might not even be aware the amount of hole and dirty booby traps before him. It's he gonna force the judges to make the guilty proclamation when Bello himself knows the dirty intrigues to judicial "magomago".

Even if he put all efforts he might still get frustrated, that's what you get when a political party relies so much on existing structures and Governors to erect head of states, nobody cares about state of the nation only how to pay back or not to step on toes of their benefactors.

Nigeria political scenes are just like Bollywood Abi Nollywood, so many turn of events that won't even follow any iota of cognitive resonance, Just funny and ridiculous change of impossibilities to mock viewers sensibility. We keep watching and see how it will end but make no mistake to think that the frenzy and media trial means Yahaya Bello is in serious trouble.
I don't think they even planned their excuse well ,because coming out to say yahya Bello is hidding is the greatest insult on any sensible nigerian intelligence. How can a public figure like Yahya Bello be missing in Nigeria with all the police ,dss,sss,military intelligence and all other security organs in the nation . So if a public well known face like Bello can hide successfully in Nigeria that means noone is safe . How much more someone who is not known? And the efcc chairman is even proud of it as an achievement? Na wa oooo
They are Kuku reading all our post on social media and nairaland here in particular,I won't be surprised if they suddenly say they have found him ,bla blah .
Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by tnerro1(m): 8:55am On Apr 26
Dreamhighnow:

You are funny oo. Is is not the responsibility of schoolto investigate where parent get their money. Pls quote me anywhere

You are right, but a parent paying school fees ahead up to 2034 should definitely raise a red flag especially a government official. It will be hard to tell a court that it’s the normal procedure.
Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by Femy4(m): 9:00am On Apr 26
EFCC could not have made this document to get to the public but it must be from Court as they must have been part of what was filed in court.
Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by Lavor234: 9:00am On Apr 26
EFCC should stop disturbing us. What exactly do you want us to do with this information?
Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by BeeNG3: 9:05am On Apr 26
Nothing wrong. Paying school fees ahead is ok.
Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by Omeikeandrew: 9:06am On Apr 26
Stop shouting Yahaya Bello, you all are criminals.
Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by Stayingalive: 9:10am On Apr 26
emkz:
Due to the historical squalor in Kogi State and the ostentatious lifestyles of Kogi politicians, I shared the following pain here on Nairaland about 5 years ago:

The issue is that Yahaya Bello was one of the youngest governors during his time. There was also Ahmed Salihijo, former head of the Rural Electrification Agency (REA) fired along with his board for alleged corruption. Then there was Halima Shehu, former head of NSIPA who claimed to have transferred 44 billion naira agency funds to private accounts. Then there was Betta Edu who couldn't wait to win the Nobel Prize in early stage stealing.

Why do these young ones believe their call to public service is a call to be stinking corrupt?

To Yahaya Adoza Bello, HABA! This is too much. For aspiring criminals, NEVER, EVER, EVER, use public funds to pay your children's school fees, buy them properties or cars or marry them wives. Don't spend bribe money on your family members. Do not use your own hands to curse your innocent children. You can let the curse remain with you.

We have seen cases of children of politicians dying in accidents in supercars purchased for them by their parents. We have seen the child of a politician jumping to his death from the penthouse his father bought for him. We have also seen children fighting over properties when their fathers pass away.

Please steal and use your loot for yourself ALONE. If you love your family, you'd keep your crimes and proceeds far from them. Criminality destroys families.
After all the nice write up from the start, it ended like what a retard would write

You’re indeed very stupid for this statement. E no go better for you. So what is your point on contention? Advising him or advocating for his rogue family?

Both him and his family should be thrown into jail if possible, you’re here campaigning for the family that don’t know your existence.

Do you know how many countless live has been lost by poor men in comparison to rich men children? Do you know how valueless the life of a common man is in the eyes of the kleptomaniac? Please and please just dey use your sense talk

2 Likes

Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by Greattha: 9:13am On Apr 26
This news is just reaching NL.

Imagine he even paid for a child who's probably still suckling.

I just wish efcc would successfully deal with this b3llo rogue family.

Just as an example to others even though he's just a scapegoat...afterall there are countless rouges currently enjoying immunity under the ruling party.
Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by edogu(m): 9:15am On Apr 26
The same money will still be returned to the state. Unfortunately, I don't trust the present governor. What's the guarantee that he will not usurp the fund or possibly return it to the former governor since na him godfather.

2 Likes

Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by Stayingalive: 9:18am On Apr 26
edogu:
The same money will still be returned to the state. Unfortunately, I don't trust the present governor. What's the guarantee that he will not usurp the fund or possibly return it to the former governor since na him godfather.
Until corrupt politicians are given capital punishment. Nothing can ever be good.

2 Likes

Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by emkz: 9:18am On Apr 26
Stayingalive:

You’re indeed very stupid for this statement. E no go better for you? So what is your point on contention? Advising him or advocating for his family?

Both him and his family should be thrown into jail if possible, you’re here campaigning for the family that don’t know your existence.

Do you know how many countless live has been lost by poor men in comparison to rich men children? Do you know how valueless the life of a common man is in the eyes of the kleptomaniac? Please and please just dey use your sense talk

I would have taken time to respond to you, but as it is obvious you have basic comprehension problems, I'd not waste my time on you.

As for insulting me and laying curses on me, I apologize to your parents. They did their best to train a human being, but the animal in you makes you keep disgracing your family.
Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by edogu(m): 9:20am On Apr 26
Stayingalive:

Until corrupt politicians are given capital punishment. Nothing can ever be good.
True
Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by Stayingalive: 9:21am On Apr 26
emkz:

I would have taken time to respond to you, but as it is obvious you have basic comprehension problems, I'd not waste my time on you.

As for insulting me and laying curses on me, I apologize to your parents. They did their best to train a human being, but the animal in you makes you keep disgracing your family.
To hell with you and your responses. Apologetic to criminals and rogues.

Your kind na im full Nigeria sadly and nothing can ever come out positive from you lots except decay and more corruption
Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by Ed12(m): 9:22am On Apr 26
Oil money being shared among few individuals.
Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by infogeneral: 9:23am On Apr 26
Until we start going the way of China by applying capital punishment in corruption cases, politicians in Nigeria we never stop stealing.
Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by unmask: 9:30am On Apr 26
ayoolataiwo:
The school need to be ask questions,,how can someone who is a public servant paid such a huge amount of money and the management is aware of the kind of corrupted politicians around.The MF can't escape this.Using the state funds to secure the future of his children,,,ko le work
The school covered themselves well. They are not required by financial authorities to disclose huge deposits. However, they ensured all payments are made into traceable accounts. My only problem is the fact that their account is domiciled in the US and not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by emkz: 9:33am On Apr 26
Stayingalive:
To hell with you and your responses. Apologetic to criminals and rogues.

Your kind na im full Nigeria sadly and nothing can ever come out positive from you lots except decay and more corruption

It is clear something else is eating you up. I am not the cause of your problems. I am also not the cause of your tragic intellectual poverty that shows your abject limitation at basic comprehension.

I can't say I feel your pains because I don't. I can't sympathize with you either, because you have concrete as brain.

Try and see a psychiatrist or therapist. I would respect your parents because they didn't plan to raise a marauding animal like you, that is why I won't insult you or them. Unfortunately, they have to bear the shame of your intellectual unclothedness in a public forum.
Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by onatisi(m): 9:36am On Apr 26
anyone that watched the efcc chairman press briefing will know that all this episode na game , even the efcc chairman seems to be a very good nollywood actor who knows how to whip up sentiments

facts from what the EFCC chairman said

the agency invited Bello on numerous occasions and he failed to show up
the chairman said he put a personal call to Bello asking him to come, this is wrong, why call a suspect on your phone, even the efcc chairman admitted in the video he wasn't supposed to do that. number 1 red flag

second red flag, he said Belo said a lady had set journalists all around each building to camera him, so the efcc chairman told him to come through his gate and his own door. this is giving special privileges to a person suspected to have misappropriated 82biiolin, such a thing will never happen in the western nations, you will face the cameras and the whole world will see you entering the efcc office

third red flag , he said he wanted to accord him respect and honor, how can you accord honor to someone you accuse of stealing 80 billion naira !!!! and yet you want to treat him like a king, no wonder he allegedly told the EFCC chairman to come to his village and question him there

The EFCC mounted surveillance on the Bello residence, they surrounded his house and got a court order to arrest Bello, now here is where the whole plot gets interesting. when they were about to enter the place, kogi gov came in with his vehicle, in the first instance m they shouldn't have allowed anyone to go into that residence until they had effected the arrest, normal procedure but the EFCC allowed them. when eventually they entered they met over 30 policemen with Cso who is also a police officer, 10 counter-terrorism unit protecting him, the efcc went in with over 50 fully armed operatives. efcc said he didn't want to cause any wahala because if not they would have fire , exchange fire and there would have been casualties.

the question here is , the CSO and the police officers and ctu that guarded bello are all working for the Nigerian state , why didn't the efcc chairman at that point put a call through to the inspector general of police and report the matter to him at that very point ? so which means any governor can command the police to go against their bosses and rules? all this game na drama abeg

2 Likes

Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by Stayingalive: 9:37am On Apr 26
emkz:

It is clear something else is eating you up. I am not the cause of your problems. I am also not the cause of your tragic intellectual poverty that shows your abject limitation at basic comprehension.

I can't say I feel your pains because I don't. I can't sympathize with you either, because you have concrete as brain.

Try and see a psychiatrist or therapist. I would respect your parents because they didn't plan to raise a marauding animal like you, that is why I won't insult you or them. Unfortunately, they have to bear the shame of your intellectual unclothedness in a public forum.
Keep typing like a retard that you’re. Get the Bleep off my mention
Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by gidgiddy: 9:41am On Apr 26
Not a fan of Bello but I'm still wondering what kind of School accepts nearly a million Dollars in School fees? Is the School located on the moon?
Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by emkz: 9:41am On Apr 26
Stayingalive:

Keep typing like a retard that you’re. Get the Bleep off my mention

It is really exhausting fighting over your own misunderstanding.

I wish you well.
Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by brazenwalls: 9:43am On Apr 26
White lion, see smelly stains for your body.

emkz:
Former Kogi Governor, Yahaya Adoza Bello, is alleged to have entered a contract with the American International School of Abuja to prepay $845,000 in school fees. Ali Bello, identified in the document, is alleged to be Bello's eldest child. The document also showed that Bello paid fees for a child that was not even enrolled in the school.

See images below.

The school has agreed to repay about $761,000 to the State.

Source: Twitter
Nlfpmod
Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by Kukutenla: 9:46am On Apr 26
onatisi:
yahya Bello is a thief and likewise, all the other govs that served during the last dispensation, what Yahaya Bello stole may even be a child's play to what others stole and yet they are not been hounded. someone misappropriated over 30 billion in less than one year in office as a minister and yet she is still walking about freely, likewise many other politicians like that.
so the question is why is Yahaya Bello been hunted? anyone who believes Yahoo Bello is hiding is a novice in Naija politics, Yahya Bello is not hiding, efcc, police, DSS and all his associates know where he is staying and sleeping.

ALL THIS YAHYA BELLO EPISODE IS ALL POLITICAL IT HAS NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH ANY ANTI-CORRUPTION ISSUE.

how come the Yahya Bello issue is happening at the same time Ganduje is been suspended as APC chairman and having a running battle with some key APC members? it is a known fact that Yahay Belo wanted and still wants to be APC chairman. the political elites in APC are having their battle, all these issues is only meant to keep Yahaya bello busy and in check.
as per efcc, lolz believe them at your own peril. at the end of the day, it may turn out to be unfounded allegations and a media trial. no be today,efcc dey do am. i won't be surprised if they come out tomorrow and say that the figure is no longer 82 billion but just 10 billion and that Yahaya Bello has clarified everything.
all this episode is just politics, nothing more. once everything is set Yahya will resurface and continue attending functions all around.

ANYTIME YOU SEE EFCC RUNNING OR CHASING A POLITICIAN THAT BELONGS TO THE RULING PARTY OR EVEN ANY STRONG OPPOSITION, KNOW DEFINITELY IT IS A POLITICAL ISSUE,IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY ANTI CORRUPTION CAMPAIGN

You might be right but that should not distract from the fact that the guy is dastardly evil and corrupt
Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by richie240: 9:49am On Apr 26
Definitely diswan must be an Obidient with this level of thinking. When ppl are saying'right' they will be saying 'left'.
cool
Racoon:
The criminal Buhari sanctimonious corrupt government gave to Nigeria
Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by richie240: 9:52am On Apr 26
RichDad1:
The same people that supported Bello against Faleke just because they wanted to spit Tinubu are now crying 😂😂
Hold ur peace bro, we know them.
Anything against sanity is their goal.
cool

2 Likes

Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by onatisi(m): 9:55am On Apr 26
boss you didnt get the drift of my post . all is my post .
Kukutenla:

You might be right but that should not distract from the fact that the guy is dastardly evil and corrupt
Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by Available9: 9:58am On Apr 26
blackmantis:
EFCC should tender all these evidence to the right court....not the court of social media and public opinion.

Shut up...did you see EFCC in the source of the news ? Do you know whether the documents were gotten from the court ? You think law enforcement agencies are that foolish to publish confidential documents online ?
Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by Iampromoted(m): 10:00am On Apr 26
onatisi:

Bello should come out from hiding and defend himself.

1 Like

Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by AskNgige2: 10:08am On Apr 26
emkz:
Due to the historical squalor in Kogi State and the ostentatious lifestyles of Kogi politicians, I shared the following pain here on Nairaland about 5 years ago:

The issue is that Yahaya Bello was one of the youngest governors during his time. There was also Ahmed Salihijo, former head of the Rural Electrification Agency (REA) fired along with his board for alleged corruption. Then there was Halima Shehu, former head of NSIPA who claimed to have transferred 44 billion naira agency funds to private accounts. Then there was Betta Edu who couldn't wait to win the Nobel Prize in early stage stealing.

Why do these young ones believe their call to public service is a call to be stinking corrupt?

To Yahaya Adoza Bello, HABA! This is too much. For aspiring criminals, NEVER, EVER, EVER, use public funds to pay your children's school fees, buy them properties or cars or marry them wives. Don't spend bribe money on your family members. Do not use your own hands to curse your innocent children. You can let the curse remain with you.

We have seen cases of children of politicians dying in accidents in supercars purchased for them by their parents. We have seen the child of a politician jumping to his death from the penthouse his father bought for him. We have also seen children fighting over properties when their fathers pass away.

Please steal and use your loot for yourself ALONE. If you love your family, you'd keep your crimes and proceeds far from them. Criminality destroys families.

Kai, u really understand nature...

Pls I want to be your friend so I can tap alot of wisdom from you Biko nu
Re: How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 by israelmao(m): 10:09am On Apr 26
There are many hardened criminals holding the rein of leadership in Nigeria until we rise and break or bust this criminal syndicate or cartel Nigeria will remain as a rocking or revolving chair,motion without movement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Merit, Not Federal Character, Should Determine Government Appointment / Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mum On Her 95th Birthday (Photos) / Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.