Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo (13205 Views)

Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate / Chimamanda's Letter, The Tantrums Of A Trump Re-incarnate In Nigeria - Keyamo / Look At The The Party That Wants To Rescue Nigeria - Keyamo Mocks PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by RichDad1(m): 7:59am On Apr 26
Especially those kaftan wearing northerners.
Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by GloriousGbola: 8:00am On Apr 26
adamusuleiman1:

https://punchng.com/even-airport-puff-puff-sellers-claim-to-be-aviation-experts-in-nigeria-keyamo/

keyamo should kindly stfu

he is no different from his other political appointee predecessors in this role, FFK and Kema Chikwe

he has no idea how the industry actually works and his response to any issue is knee jerk ban

we have seen it all before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by malali: 8:00am On Apr 26
I SAW THAT INTERVIEW.

GOOD JOB

THIS IS THE FESTUS KEYAMO OF BACK IN THE DAYS !!

2 Likes

Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by chopnaira: 8:00am On Apr 26
RichDad1:
Especially those kaftan wearing northerners.
😂😂😂
Those guys know all the arrival and departure time of all airlines offhand.

1 Like

Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by RepoMan007: 8:01am On Apr 26
Liammm:
I hated him during the campaign period but we must all admit that he is one of the ministers performing well under Tilumbu
lol. Performing what exactly?
Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by KingAzubuike(f): 8:02am On Apr 26
chopnaira:

😂😂😂
Those guys know all the arrival and departure time of all airlines offhead.
So apt grin. There is no information they cannot get you.

1 Like

Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by RepoMan007: 8:02am On Apr 26
GloriousGbola:

keyamo should kindly stfu

he is no different from his other political appointee predecessors in this role, FFK and Kema Chikwe

he has no idea how the industry actually works and his response to any issue is knee jerk ban

we have seen it all before
manna.
Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by Archtype(m): 8:02am On Apr 26
I am not a fan of Feyamo but trust me, the guy is really doing well in that sector

3 Likes

Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by faceland: 8:05am On Apr 26
People say the minster is trying. Me I only pray for God protection if I ever ever enter naija plane. This is a man that defended Buhari for 8 years, I just feel there is no trust in him. Anything he say, I don't even listen.

2 Likes

Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by Morbeta11(m): 8:09am On Apr 26
nonan:
Keyamo is funny but he's right. He's very proactive

He is doing great in that sector.

1 Like

Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by omoredia: 8:10am On Apr 26
See ur face like the puff puff
Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by grandstar(m): 8:11am On Apr 26
Even keyamo isn't an expert regarding the aviation industry.

1 Like

Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by MrBONE2(m): 8:16am On Apr 26

1 Like

Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by 4tomandchi: 8:19am On Apr 26
A lawyer challenging an aviation expert to a debate can also be why Puff Puff sellers are challenging him a lawyer about aviation matters.

2 Likes

Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by Thryphosa(m): 8:19am On Apr 26
Keyamo with sharp mouth
Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by jiz: 8:25am On Apr 26
Welldone keyamo
Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by jaxxy(m): 8:28am On Apr 26
So is he saying there are no real aviation experts in Nigeria?
Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by noble2faith(m): 8:29am On Apr 26
LilyTech11:
Talk to me directly

🙄

I no understand you. Shey na puff puff u dey sell for airport?
Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by FireUpNow(m): 8:30am On Apr 26
Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by Kukutenla: 8:38am On Apr 26
adamusuleiman1:

https://punchng.com/even-airport-puff-puff-sellers-claim-to-be-aviation-experts-in-nigeria-keyamo/
But you're not an expert yourself, yet you're minister and you're asking for a debate
Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:45am On Apr 26
KEVIND:
Like this man
just pray for God to give you a little percent of Reno Omokri's wisdom... He's more educated, from a royal and a wealthy family, he's rich and living well oversee...
Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by DonroxyII: 8:55am On Apr 26
lincsnuel:
Keyamo is also no expert in aviation matters. He was only privileged to be appointed minister. Can he achieve anything in the aviation industry without the team of experts in his arsenal?
No doubt, But He is a Leader & Cordinator... He wouldn't have spoken if not for the expert advice of his own Experts both international & local ....

You could read where he stated there was an audit report of two years ago detailing the unhealthiness of Dana Airlines .... He stated such audit report must be reviewed whether the Grey areas highlighted has been addressed or not before allowing Dana to Fly again ....

Is that not common sense abi you need an aeronautical Engineer to understand that shee tongue

1 Like

Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by DonroxyII: 8:59am On Apr 26
faceland:
People say the minster is trying. Me I only pray for God protection if I ever ever enter naija plane. This is a man that defended Buhari for 8 years, I just feel there is no trust in him. Anything he say, I don't even listen.
He is just doing his job in line with the mandate of the administration & The Cabinet he represented!

I would do the same, You would do the same ... If You ain't Comfortable Then You Must leave or be seen as a Saboteur then Boxed In-Out or Killed !

We Can't Run away from Nation Building Simply Because Our Nation is not yet where we want it to be ... If people like kenyamo comot, Na Who go remain
Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by sleemomymy: 9:00am On Apr 26
datola:
You nko, the lawyer turned aviation guru. Abi lawyers are learned so they are experts in all fields?

There is no where in the write up he said he is an aviation expert. He said he is appointed to supervise. He is only doing his supervisory roll.
Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by lastmessenger: 9:04am On Apr 26
Amigoss:
He is not an expert too na,a charge and bail lawyer rewarded with the appointment for his devilish works for APC during campaigns
I wonder what a lawyer know about aviation? The minister of aviation should go to an expert who knows the in and out of the aviation industry
Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by udemzyudex(m): 9:04am On Apr 26
See who dey talk grin you wey be minister wetin you know about aviation?

Lawyer for that matter.
Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by udemzyudex(m): 9:06am On Apr 26
sleemomymy:

There is no where in the write up he said he is an aviation expert. He said he is appointed to supervise. He is only doing his supervisory roll.

Supervise what exactly?

Something you have no knowledge about? He will stoll have to meet the expert that will advice on what to do.

They maybe wrong or right, being an expert doesn't mean they won't make mistake.
Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by Blackman101: 9:18am On Apr 26
Dana airline should be told to get newer aircrafts and stop using old aircrafts to convey Nigeria.

The airline use to be very good at the initial stage but in the last 3 years the standard has drop and the quality of the aircraft is something else
Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by Ekugbeh(m): 9:21am On Apr 26
Is this the same Keyamo under the Buhari led govt
Re: Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo by seunayantokun(m): 10:15am On Apr 26
Before nko? Àbí wetin we for call them if them no be flying winch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Fixes October For National Convention / Protest At Chevron Flow Station In Kokodiagbene, Gbaramatu In Warri (Photos) / Governor Wike Relaxes Curfew In Parts Of Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.