Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Consumers Lament As Food Prices Rise 30% In Eight States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Consumers Lament As Food Prices Rise 30% In Eight States (14712 Views)

Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States / Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 22.79% As Food Prices Rise / Marketers Predict Six-Month Fuel Scarcity, Prices Rise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consumers Lament As Food Prices Rise 30% In Eight States by Ibemi: 6:04am On Apr 27
Brendaniel:

Who will declare the emergency?

The problem with some of you Tinubu supporters is you people don't even know the kind of person you are supporting....

If it is another person you have in mind, good, but Tinubu, you don't know who you are dealing with, somebody that did not pity you for 8 straight years because of his personal ambition
is that a wish ?

1 Like

Re: Consumers Lament As Food Prices Rise 30% In Eight States by helinues: 6:06am On Apr 27
UnfairLife7:
have you gotten your 50k grant Mr ex Npower beneficiary? grin

No be those wey life dey unfair to for apply for this as they have no alternatives..

1 Like

Re: Consumers Lament As Food Prices Rise 30% In Eight States by UnfairLife7(m): 6:09am On Apr 27
helinues:

No be those wey life dey unfair to for apply for this as they have no alternatives..
Mr ex Npower beneficiary grin have you collected your cup of rice from sanwoolu?
Re: Consumers Lament As Food Prices Rise 30% In Eight States by helinues: 6:13am On Apr 27
UnfairLife7:
Mr ex Npower beneficiary grin have you collected your cup of rice from sanwoolu?

Indeed, life can be truly unfair to the the born trollers

1 Like

Re: Consumers Lament As Food Prices Rise 30% In Eight States by UnfairLife7(m): 6:14am On Apr 27
helinues:

Indeed, life can be truly unfair tonyhe the born trollers
you ran out of speech so sudden grin Mr Ronu the suffer head Master
Re: Consumers Lament As Food Prices Rise 30% In Eight States by AMI3(m): 6:16am On Apr 27
Creamypie:
0ogami many Yoruba's didnt vote APC as we think. They also Understand that their brother would make Things difficult for all sir
I agree with u. Even where I come from my two younger brothers are die hard APC. I warned them but they won't listen.
Now they are crying more than what I expected.

It is not Yoruba thing or Hausa it was a general voting.

Those that contributed to this suffering are still ready to do the same again come next election.

1 Like

Re: Consumers Lament As Food Prices Rise 30% In Eight States by Emmabyte: 6:44am On Apr 27
Tinubu has nothing to offer, is time to do away with that certificate forger

1 Like

Re: Consumers Lament As Food Prices Rise 30% In Eight States by press9jatv: 7:16am On Apr 27
Food inflation is unbearable in Tinubu government
Re: Consumers Lament As Food Prices Rise 30% In Eight States by Kaiser20: 8:22am On Apr 27
Nightwolf1:
Thief'nubu is a plague worst than nuclear bomb.
Tinubu SW supporters are calling Peter OBI for help instead of the mumu Tinubu they voted for
Re: Consumers Lament As Food Prices Rise 30% In Eight States by kingxsamz(m): 8:40am On Apr 27
It didn't rise for emilocorns. This administration is favouring them and their families.
Re: Consumers Lament As Food Prices Rise 30% In Eight States by wands: 9:09am On Apr 27
Re: Consumers Lament As Food Prices Rise 30% In Eight States by Splashme: 10:35am On Apr 27
Sad
Re: Consumers Lament As Food Prices Rise 30% In Eight States by bladebender: 10:58am On Apr 27
Racoon:
Prices of food items have continued to soar across the country despite the recent rebound of the naira with food inflation and insecurity everywhere. Yet the zombies of the wicked government are still dishing out lies and propaganda
Don't mind the empty stomach zombies
Re: Consumers Lament As Food Prices Rise 30% In Eight States by Pauliaette(m): 11:04am On Apr 27
Hmmm food too cost for Akwa ibom
Re: Consumers Lament As Food Prices Rise 30% In Eight States by Tflex01: 11:26am On Apr 27
UnfairLife7:
Mr Ronu, you don chop? grin

Even if I die of hunger, I will still not vote Obi.

😂
Re: Consumers Lament As Food Prices Rise 30% In Eight States by Tflex01: 11:29am On Apr 27
The most miserable set of people are those people that are wishing and banking on terrible economic situation to defeat Tinubu in 2027. 😂

Most of you will die of hunger and Tinubu will still win his reelection.
Re: Consumers Lament As Food Prices Rise 30% In Eight States by Victor593(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27
Una never complain yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony / CBN, Abokifx And The Resurgence Of Authoritarian Regulation / Senate Amends Terrorism Act, Prohibits Payment Of Ransom To Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.