Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) (5399 Views)

Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) / Civilian JTF Capture Boko Haram Members On Numbers 41 & 90 Wanted Army List(pix / Boko Haram Kills Bulama Bukar Maradona, Civilian JTF Chairman In Borno(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by Verbtips(m): 9:29pm On Apr 26
Makunahatata:
see your mouth like fowl yansh...is that barbaric act something to be proud of ?.
And u be 30 years old, your mates and Juniors dey do unimaginable advanced techs around the world...u dey do yan yan yan yan for Benin den go use block scatter hin head......shame on u ,mtcheew!
why nasad
e 2 much
im dey give im own opinion na
make im enjoy freedom of speech as e no Violate nl rule and regulation
Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by dnawah(m): 9:50pm On Apr 26
LocalFARMERS:
This is a member of the Civilian Joint task force (JTF), who are fighting against Boko Haram in the North East. Bullets and Knife does not penetrate his Skin. People like this are many in the North. They are known as Yan tauri (strong Men)

In this video, he illustrate with a Knife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2864DsN-R9g
ok naw,when thunder come, make we see him color.
Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by PureFace1(m): 9:52pm On Apr 26
idahme:

I don't used to believe this until I watched a live video during the endsars protest where police were shooting some boys who had this on them on point black range. It was scary face to face and the boys were matching towards the police who kept firing at them face to face.

An incident also happened where a cultist was shot and matcheted but to no avail, what they did was to tie him down and raised an engine block on his head leading to his death. I argue until I saw evidence.

If there could be a bullet proof vest to protect against gun that is more dangerous than knife why can't there be a stab proof vest to protect against knife ?

Google about Stab vest or check You tube, you will see so many demonstration of it. That guy is likely wearing one of that stab vest, many Nigerians are just not expose.
Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by Eweduses: 9:57pm On Apr 26
Send him down to East, make Simon Ekpa use am catch cruise 🤣🤣

Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by idahme(m): 10:06pm On Apr 26
PureFace1:

If there could be a bullet proof vest to protect against gun that is more dangerous than knife why can't there be a stab proof vest to protect against knife ?

Google about Stab vest or check You tube, you will see so many demonstration of it. That guy is likely wearing one of that stab vest, many Nigerians are just not expose.

Guy these guys where shirtless, you still don't understand what I'm talking about grin

It's fine to have your doubt, I had same views until I saw it happening. I will say no more seeing they is believing if you don't have first hand experience you won't believe.

1 Like

Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by baretalk: 10:13pm On Apr 26
flokii:

You know nothing but feel you know everything.. that nigga is insured the native way.
To kill people like that no dey hard for those wey sabi.. even bomb or land mines will pieces him if he mistakenly steps on one.
Am talking of the strength of such a metal sword, it won't bend so easy...by the way he does it, it looks fake. A sword can't bend so easy.

You might think you know jazz, but physics and chemistry are ahead of the game. By the sheer composition of a real sword, it won't bend so easy.
Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by PureFace1(m): 10:17pm On Apr 26
idahme:

Guy these guys where shirtless, you still don't understand what I'm talking about grin

It's fine to have your doubt, I had same views until I saw it happening. I will say no more seeing they is believing if you don't have first hand experience you won't believe.

Then you must be hallucinating lol
Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by idahme(m): 10:26pm On Apr 26
PureFace1:

I have been civil all through our engagement, you are actually crossing the boundaries by heading left. Have a good time
Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by Cassandraloius: 12:54am On Apr 27
Stop doing too much.
Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by realmindz: 4:34am On Apr 27
idahme:

I don't used to believe this until I watched a live video during the endsars protest where police were shooting some boys who had this on them on point black range. It was scary face to face and the boys were matching towards the police who kept firing at them face to face.

An incident also happened where a cultist was shot and matcheted but to no avail, what they did was to tie him down and raised an engine block on his head leading to his death. I argue until I saw evidence.

What you will see will be marks on the body like he was beaten with cane, but that cutlass won’t just penetrate. My friend is a nurse and she doesn’t believe in this until she was attending to this patient, she tried everything to chook him injection, it never penetrated, until they did their stuffs and she tried again and the needle went in.

1 Like

Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by realmindz: 4:40am On Apr 27
PureFace1:

Trust me, it’s crazy but they really happen.
Most times we try to use logical and scientific arguments to deny some of this stuffs.
What you can do is carry out a research and find out why it happens, but to deny it didn’t happen is not the smartest thing.
People use to speak of astra projection, now this doesn’t make sense scientifically, but do you know the CIA did a research on astra projection and submitted their discoveries. It’s right on their website.
For somethings like this, science haven’t explained them yet but it’s happening. Even with fire, some people play with fire and even dance in it and yet they don’t get burned. I know your logical mind will want to say maybe they wore certain clothes or maybe they used fake fire or probably they applied some certain powder, but at the end, you will realize the logical explanations don’t even make sense
Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by Bazztadewu: 4:58am On Apr 27
U dey play. Make i carry razor blade.i wan see that white blood cells
Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by idahme(m): 5:33am On Apr 27
realmindz:

What you will see will be marks on the body like he was beaten with cane, but that cutlass won’t just penetrate. My friend is a nurse and she doesn’t believe in this until she was attending to this patient, she tried everything to chook him injection, it never penetrated, until they did their stuffs and she tried again and the needle went in.

People don't believe until they see it.
Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 5:44am On Apr 27
dnawah:
ok naw,when thunder come, make we see him color.
Which thunder
Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by laivwire(m): 7:26am On Apr 27
Nwaokunkpara:
Let the bandits up North try him
Exactly, I know an influential person who was a "strong man" killed by bandits some years ago. He was at home when they informed him that bandits were rustling the cattle in his farm. A situation in which even soldiers refused to go, he proceeded to the farm to confront the bandits.

According to hearsay, he questioned if they knew who owned the farm and why they would dare attack it. The bandits shot him severally but the bullets didn't penetrate. They grabbed and hacked him with machetes but no luck.

Guess what? They looped a noose around his neck and hung him in a tree. That was his unfortunate end.
Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by Almaigaa: 3:13pm On Apr 27
Dan tauri
Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by stuffs2002: 7:19pm On Apr 27
Homeboiy:
For Benin city, to kill this kind person no de hard

Use block take scatter him head

Sense far from you.

Him go stand fold hand dey look you and your block abi?

1 Like

Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by Rickmann: 8:48am On Apr 28
LocalFARMERS:
This is a member of the Civilian Joint task force (JTF), who are fighting against Boko Haram in the North East. Bullets and Knife does not penetrate his Skin. People like this are many in the North. They are known as Yan tauri (strong Men)

Civilian JTF are Civilians,who volunteered to fight along side Nigerian Soldiers. Against Boko Haram terrorist.

He never jam

1 Like

Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 4:27pm On Apr 28
ShoeGetSize:
People like him will continue to be many in the North because they have a large concentration of idiots with low IQs and they fall easily for cheap lies and 5 kobo gimmicks

Eyahh. Even God don bless the North over your Region. grin

Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by Almaigaa: 4:32pm On Apr 28
ShoeGetSize:
People like him will continue to be many in the North because they have a large concentration of idiots with low IQs and they fall easily for cheap lies and 5 kobo gimmicks

The same North is the only Region that can give Biafra their independence. The North also decided that, no one from your Region will ever rule this Country. We will rather allow someone from Ghana rule Nigeria, than any Biafran grin grin

Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by ShoeGetSize: 7:24pm On Apr 28
😂😂😂 Keep on Deceiving yourselves. Buhari was the best that you had to offer, but even your best is nowhere near as good as the worst politician in the South.
Don't worry you soon learn your lesson the hard way when you're on your own.

Almaigaa:

The same North is the only Region that can give Biafra their independence. The North also decided that, no one from your Region will ever rule this Country. We will rather allow someone from Ghana rule Nigeria, than any Biafran grin grin
Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by ShoeGetSize: 7:26pm On Apr 28
You're so right. Blessings of illiteracy, poverty and wretchedness😂

LocalFARMERS:

Eyahh. Even God don bless the North over your Region. grin
Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by Almaigaa: 7:51pm On Apr 28
ShoeGetSize:
😂😂😂 Keep on Deceiving yourselves. Buhari was the best that you had to offer, but even your best is nowhere near as good as the worst politician in the South.
Don't worry you soon learn your lesson the hard way when you're on your own.

Trash.
What Sanusi said was just a political statement. Presently the North contribute over 45% to the GDP through Agriculture alone. That's why the federal government will never allow any State in the North go on one hours sit at home. Not to talk of one day sit at home.

If the North sit at home for a day, this Country will collapse. However, the South East is the only Region that contribute ZERO to the Economy. That's why they have been sitting at home for 10 years now and FG no send them. Since their region contribute nothing to the economy.
Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by ShoeGetSize: 9:31pm On Apr 28
I see. So Sanusi, an economist and former Central Bank governor is lying? I guess the World Bank and the Federal Government are also liars😂
Keep on consoling yourself with self deception😂

Almaigaa:

Trash.
What Sanusi said was just a political statement. Presently the North contribute over 45% to the GDP through Agriculture alone. That's why the federal government will never allow any State in the North go on one hours sit at home. Not to talk of one day sit at home.

If the North sit at home for a day, this Country will collapse. However, the South East is the only Region that contribute ZERO to the Economy. That's why they have been sitting at home for 10 years now and FG no send them. Since their region contribute nothing to the economy.
Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by Almaigaa: 10:23pm On Apr 28
ShoeGetSize:
I see. So Sanusi, an 2404290157270096.jpg[/img]

Why is it that, no Igbo made the list of 30 richest Nigerians? The richest Nigerians since 1940 are Northerners. grin

Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by ShoeGetSize: 11:53pm On Apr 28
Keep lying to yourself, 😂

Almaigaa:

Why is it that, no Igbo made the list of 30 richest Nigerians? The richest Nigerians since 1940 are Northerners. grin
Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by Almaigaa: 6:24am On Apr 29
ShoeGetSize:
Keep lying to yourself, 😂]

These are political statement, aimed at achieving some national goals. You will never understand since you are an Igbo man grin grin
Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 6:30am On Apr 29
LocalFARMERS:

Civilian JTF are Civilians,who volunteered to fight along side Nigerian Soldiers. Against Boko Haram terrorist.

Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by ShoeGetSize: 11:28am On Apr 29
So the report published by the World Bank and the Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI) published by the Federal Government are political statements for the achievement of national goals? I must recommend this type of lie to the almajiri beggars who are always disturbing me for 20 naira and 50 naira😂

Almaigaa:

These are political statement, aimed at achieving some national goals. You will never understand since you are an Igbo man grin grin
Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by Almaigaa: 11:41am On Apr 29
ShoeGetSize:
So the report published by the World Bank and the Multi[/img]

Poverty for East pass North. That's why people sell their Children to enable them buy food.

Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by ShoeGetSize: 4:28pm On Apr 29
Selling children for money is a criminal act. Criminality is not limited to any single ethnic group, it is an aspect of character flaws in human nature.

Or are you saying Selling of children is not flourishing in the North as well?

But poverty is as a result of bad governance and incompetent political leadership.

It is because of the incompetence of Northern politicians that Northern youths are japa-ing to the South 😂

Almaigaa:

Poverty for East pass North. That's why people sell their Children to enable them buy food.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amnesty: Militants Demand N3bn For Arms / Matthew Mbu Is Dead. He Was 82. (A Former Labour Minister) / INEC DECLEARS BAUCHI STATE ELECTIONS INCONCLUSIVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.