Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road (23782 Views)

The CORRECT Profile Summary Of Senator Monday Okpebholo (akpakomiza). / Obaseki Tours Lekki Seaport, Dangote Refinery As Work Progresses On Benin River / Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by Winning123: 2:24pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

APC already has two senators and 5 reps in Edo na which means Edo love them.say you don't want APC.are you aware that hon Adjoto a strong ally of obaseki is moving to APC

Don't mind the ignoramus.
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by baretalk: 2:33pm On Apr 26
A crude rich nation like Nigeria should have all its roads paved.
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by Dennisochampa: 2:47pm On Apr 26
misano:

I am half Edo so fuckoff.
.... Odeh... U are half Edo no make u be full Edo..... If your papa no be Edo.... You're not fvckin Edo..... So mind your fruitless business
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 2:55pm On Apr 26
Winning123:

Don't mind the ignoramus.

Very useless fellow
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 2:55pm On Apr 26
bizhop01:

You guys have come again

Mention asue projects
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by morrisono111: 3:03pm On Apr 26
garfield1:
LITTLE DROP OF WATER THEY SAY MAKE AN OCEAN. IF YOUR ASPIRANT HAS NO RECORDS LIKE THIS, PLEASE HIDE YOUR FACE IN SHAME

I challenge you all to go and verify then show us what your AI has done.

For the records, these are some of Monday Okpebholo's projects he did for Esan people before ever venturing into Politics;

He was an alternate government in Edo Central.

1. Perimeter fencing of Udomi Pry Sch Irrua.

2. Complete reconstruction of 3 classrooms and headmaster's office at Udomi Pry Sch Irrua.

3. Borehole at Ujabhole Community Irrua

4. Borehole at Afuda Community Irrua.

5. Borehole at Udomi Community Udomi Irrua.

6. Borehole at Ileh Community Ekpoma

7. Borehole at Emaudo Community Ekpoma

8. Borehole at Hausa Market Uromi.

9. Borehole at Idigie Community Uromi

10. Borehole at Ikekhen Community Igueben.

11. Reelectrification of Idumu Iyasele Quarters Ujabhole Uwessan.

12. Complete reroofing of Idumebo town hall Irrua.

13. Complete reroofing of Ukhun Grammar School Ekpoma

14. Donations of laptops computers and free internet facilities to first privately owned University in Edo Central Mudiamen University Irrua.

15. Provision of laptops computers to Sabo Tiger Montessori Group of School Irrua.

16. Donation of 5 sienna Security Vehicles and gadgets to Esan Security Network ( Esan Atanakpa).

17. Provision of Hilux Security van to Uzea Vigilante

18. Provision of Sienna Security vehicle for Uwessan Vigilante

19. Provision of Sienna Security Vehicle to Anti cult group Ekpoma.

20. Esan indigent Students Scholarship fund for undergraduate.

21. Esan International Students tuition fees support programme.

22. Iron and steel fabrication trainee and settlement scheme ( provision of welding transformers, other tools, Generating plant and set up of workshop).

23. Construction of section 3 of Ujabhole- Udomi road with side drainage and asphalting.

24. Provision of street lights at Udomi Community Uwessan -Irrua.

25. Cars gift to o

Three of my friends benefitted from his cash gift while we were undergraduates..He gave them 150k cash gift each.This was in 2011.He paid for their Tfare to and fro and they all ate to satisfaction at his home town before leaving... This man is a good man...I would have given him my vote but am not from Edo State
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by misano(m): 3:06pm On Apr 26
Dennisochampa:
.... Odeh... U are half Edo no make u be full Edo..... If your papa no be Edo.... You're not fvckin Edo..... So mind your fruitless business

😂😂😂 Please tell Mr F9 to go and take WAEC again.
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 3:06pm On Apr 26
morrisono111:

Three of my friends benefitted from his cash gift while we were undergraduates..He gave them 150k cash gift each.This was in 2011

Cc Fergie001, penguin2, vicdom,michaelsokoto,aswani, jorussia

Are you from esan? I use to hear of his philanthropy.he gave scholarship to my girlfriend relation but I disliked him because of his ties to Anenih
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by morrisono111: 3:09pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

Are you from esan? I use to hear of his philanthropy.he gave scholarship to my girlfriend relation but I disliked him because of his ties to Anenih

I am a Deltan

My friends benefitted from it
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by misano(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26
morrisono111:

Three of my friends benefitted from his cash gift while we were undergraduates..He gave them 150k cash gift each.This was in 2011.He paid for their Tfare to and fro and they all are to satisfaction at his home town before leaving... This man is a good man...I would have given him my vote but am not from Edo State

This one wants to use small lie to defend MRF9. Oga rest 😂😂😂
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by baretalk: 3:11pm On Apr 26
The road is loong overdue...that road being bad till now, show the corrupt state of Nigerian politics.
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 3:11pm On Apr 26
morrisono111:

I am a Deltan

My friends benefitted from it

That person that benefitted is an urhobo from delta too
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by misano(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

That person that benefitted is an urhobo from delta too

Sharap. Nah lie. Garfield1 don open another account to backup the lie. 😂😂😂😂
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by monex(m): 3:18pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/edo-residents-thank-tinubu-akpakomiza-over-benin-auchi-okene-road-repairs/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwi4lYae3N-FAxUBVUEAHcyhBJAQFnoECA8QBQ&usg=AOvVaw3kqzRwQ29LHLpFFnIoarwf

of course it had nothing to do with Okpebholo's visit.

It had already been agreed. There was lobbying (mixed with threats/blackmail) by Obaseki on Umahi regarding this road since last year and the ministry of works confirmed that they would commence this year.

https://independent.ng/works-minister-lauds-obaseki-over-collaborative-rehabilitation-works-on-federal-roads/
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by Emmariks(m): 3:19pm On Apr 26
misano:

APC can't win any governorship election in SS again. Even that Cross River they will soon be flushed out.
The cross river win for APC was because of zoning amongst the three senatorial district, this time it was for Cross River South. His excellency, the darling Prince won because it was the turn of the South and for the love and admiration people of the state have for him.
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 3:21pm On Apr 26
monex:

of course it had nothing to do with Okpebholo's visit.

It had already been agreed. There was lobbying (mixed with threats/blackmail) by Obaseki on Umahi regarding this road since last year and the ministry of works confirmed that they would commence this year.

https://independent.ng/works-minister-lauds-obaseki-over-collaborative-rehabilitation-works-on-federal-roads/

Lol,which obaseki? There was no agreement oga.okpebholo and oshiomhole went to see umahi two weeks ago regarding this road.obaseki played no role here.even umahi already gave credit to okpebholo.obasrki is a failur
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 3:22pm On Apr 26
Magnetic010:
Which part of the road because I'm currently in igbueben(esan land) for burial ceremony i came through benin-ekpoma road on wednesday and the road is still hopelessly bad

They will start this week and finish September
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by monex(m): 3:27pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

Yet but sensible states still did federal roads because it is the most important roads in a state.why is otti doing federal roads? Cross river and akwa ibom are even doing the calabar itu that links them.at least oshiomhole did so much roads making it easy for obaseki

when you do federal roads, you have to obtain permission from the Ministry of works so you can recooup your costs.

There was a long running battle between Obaseki and umahi on this before it was resolved.
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 3:31pm On Apr 26
monex:

when you do federal roads, you have to obtain permission from the Ministry of works so you can recooup your costs.

There was a long running battle between Obaseki and umahi on this before it was resolved.

Obaseki was close to buhari.he could have done it but failed.he was busy signing fake MOUs.umahi just resumed work October so how could they have had a long battle? Stop conjuring tales
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by monex(m): 3:31pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

Na proper esan man from famous okpebholo family,a godson to late anenih

the famous Okpebholo family are an Uromi family and they are backing Asue
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by AbujaLagos: 3:32pm On Apr 26
misano:
Edo people are smarter than this. APC can't win in Edo State. The APC candidate is not even smart.
it seems your phone isn't smart
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by monex(m): 3:33pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

Obaseki was close to buhari.he could have done it but failed.he was busy signing fake MOUs.umahi just resumed work October so how could they have had a long battle? Stop conjuring tales

by long i mean back and forth. Over a course of some weeks.
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by monex(m): 3:35pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

Lol,which obaseki? There was no agreement oga.okpebholo and oshiomhole went to see umahi two weeks ago regarding this road.obaseki played no role here.even umahi already gave credit to okpebholo.obasrki is a failur

You mean this decision was taken two weeks ago and engineers moved to site within two weeks after such a decision was made.

Think bro. I know you are definitely smarter than your principal. Don't disappoint me.

I shared a link where Umahi gave direct credit and mentioned it is going to be a collaborative work
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by Jeje247: 3:45pm On Apr 26
Political jamboree. Was oshiomole not in the corridors of power for 8 years and watched the federal roads in the state deteriorate to oblivion to pepper obaseki
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by enomakos(m): 3:51pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

what is your beef with pa Anenih brother?
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 3:53pm On Apr 26
monex:

You mean this decision was taken two weeks ago and engineers moved to site within two weeks after such a decision was made.

Think bro. I know you are definitely smarter than your principal. Don't disappoint me.

I shared a link where Umahi gave direct credit and mentioned it is going to be a collaborative work

Oga,the credit will go to okpebholo not pdp.has obaseki ever visited Tinubu
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 3:54pm On Apr 26
monex:

by long i mean back and forth. Over a course of some weeks.

Yet he never moved to site till okpebholo went there to tell you that it's all politics
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 3:56pm On Apr 26
monex:

the famous Okpebholo family are an Uromi family and they are backing Asue

The obaseki family in 2020 supported iyamu.besides,Monday is from esan central not uromi.besides,Monday will still win that Uromi and perform very well in asue lga
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 3:56pm On Apr 26
Jeje247:
Political jamboree. Was oshiomole not in the corridors of power for 8 years and watched the federal roads in the state deteriorate to oblivion to pepper obaseki

And obaseki also abandoned same roads
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by Jeje247: 4:06pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

And obaseki also abandoned same roads
That is not the discussion and I'm not a fan of any politician. What I'm seeing here is APC trying to use a duty of the FG to campaign for their candidate
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by Magnumproperty: 4:18pm On Apr 26
misano:

So LP can help you divide vote of PDP. We know the game. Edo don they plan wait una already. This election go show you say Edo is smarter than Yorubas.
Yes naaa Edos are smarter than APC. You no see Obaseki wey Dem elect wey turn Edo to Dubai. Dey play
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 4:21pm On Apr 26
Jeje247:
That is not the discussion and I'm not a fan of any politician. What I'm seeing here is APC trying to use a duty of the FG to campaign for their candidate

Exactly which is not illegal.pdp gave them that chance by their foolishness and inactivity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Arrest Nimbo, Enugu Attackers, Recover Video Of Attack – Premium Times / Sambo Dasuki Says He Is Ready To Continue With His Trial / Lagos Government Begins Clean-up Of Waterways (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.