Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road (23798 Views)

The CORRECT Profile Summary Of Senator Monday Okpebholo (akpakomiza). / Obaseki Tours Lekki Seaport, Dangote Refinery As Work Progresses On Benin River / Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 4:48pm On Apr 26
The Senator representing Edo Central Senatorial District and the gubernatorial candidate of the All Progressives Congress in the September 21st election, Distinguished Senator Monday Okpebholo, will officially flag off a 6km Uromi Onewa-Udomi-Ibhiolulu Irrua Road tomorrow.

The event, scheduled to commence at 10 am, will take place in Uromi, Esan North East local government area of Edo state.

A statement released by the Directorate of Media and Publicity, Senator Monday Okpebholo Campaign Organisation, said the Senator thanked the people of Edo Central senatorial district for voting him into office last year. He noted that the flagging off of these road projects signifies his readiness to provide quality service for the people when elected as governor of Edo state.

The Senator promised that when elected as governor, all parts of the state would be positively affected by the infrastructural expansion program of his administration. He appealed to the people to cooperate with the contractor handling the road projects.

1 Like

Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by Jorussia(m): 5:09pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

Cc Fergie001, penguin2, vicdom,michaelsokoto,aswani, jorussia

Are you from esan? I use to hear of his philanthropy.he gave scholarship to my girlfriend relation but I disliked him because of his ties to Anenih
I am bini and reside in benin city.i dont really know about okpebholo until he won last election.I have been a core Oshiomhole follower since 2006/2007.
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 5:17pm On Apr 26
Jorussia:
I am bini and reside in benin city.i dont really know about okpebholo until he won last election.I have been a core Oshiomhole follower since 2006/2007.

Where in Benin do you stay? From your interactions politically,can you rate okpebholo performance in Benin over 100%
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:20pm On Apr 26
Winning123:

Don't mind the ignoramus.

Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by Algold: 5:22pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

Incoming governor senator okpebholo

Be deceiving your destiny
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by TheCeasar: 5:22pm On Apr 26
Algold:

who do you think will win?
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by misano(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26
Magnumproperty:

Yes naaa Edos are smarter than APC. You no see Obaseki wey Dem elect wey turn Edo to Dubai. Dey play

Face your small property business. Politics is not for everyone.
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by Jorussia(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

Where in Benin do you stay? From your interactions politically,can you rate okpebholo performance in Benin over 100%
I think at the party level,the intervention of the president and the selflessness of oshiomhole really saved the day.His Alliance with Adams oshiomhole has helped him in Edo South and north.70% chance of him winning the election is going to be how the economy is as at when the election is held in September.Obaseki and PDP dont have anything very concrete except the present economic challenge in the country.
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by Magnumproperty: 5:40pm On Apr 26
misano:

Face your small property business. Politics is not for everyone.
cheesy
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 6:01pm On Apr 26
Jorussia:
I think at the party level,the intervention of the president and the selflessness of oshiomhole really saved the day.His Alliance with Adams oshiomhole has helped him in Edo South and north.70% chance of him winning the election is going to be how the economy is as at when the election is held in September.Obaseki and PDP dont have anything very concrete except the present economic challenge in the country.

You are right.by Sept,prices of goods will certainly drop.but I fear obaseki will try to rig benin
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 6:01pm On Apr 26
Algold:

APC is your destiny
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 6:07pm On Apr 26
MichaelSokoto:

Okpebholo is commissioning the 14 kilometers uromi-udoni-irrua road tomorrow.did I tell you that in Oredo,they disgraced Asue people
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by porthouse7(f): 6:30pm On Apr 26
misano:

I am half Delta, half Edo so I can speak for both states. 😎
ok obinna
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by aswani(m): 6:55pm On Apr 26
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 6:58pm On Apr 26
aswani:

If they repair that road, that's a big deal

Yes,the most important roads in Edo spanning the three zones.they should finish the repair before the polls...
I heard APC lost topa in akoko Edo to pdp
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by Dennisochampa: 7:10pm On Apr 26
misano:

😂😂😂 Please tell Mr F9 to go and take WAEC again.
... Na your papa u dey send message no be me
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by osariemenesosa1: 7:13pm On Apr 26
This road has been an eye sore for a while. This is life saving from Senator Okpebholo
garfield1:
The Senator representing Edo Central Senatorial District and the gubernatorial candidate of the All Progressives Congress in the September 21st election, Distinguished Senator Monday Okpebholo, will officially flag off a 6km Uromi Onewa-Udomi-Ibhiolulu Irrua Road tomorrow.

The event, scheduled to commence at 10 am, will take place in Uromi, Esan North East local government area of Edo state.

A statement released by the Directorate of Media and Publicity, Senator Monday Okpebholo Campaign Organisation, said the Senator thanked the people of Edo Central senatorial district for voting him into office last year. He noted that the flagging off of these road projects signifies his readiness to provide quality service for the people when elected as governor of Edo state.

The Senator promised that when elected as governor, all parts of the state would be positively affected by the infrastructural expansion program of his administration. He appealed to the people to cooperate with the contractor handling the road projects.
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by osariemenesosa1: 7:14pm On Apr 26
It really is. It's just a pity that the Obaseki got didn't prioritize it at all
aswani:

If they repair that road, that's a big deal
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by osariemenesosa1: 7:16pm On Apr 26
Are you serious? I dey feel this Okpebholo guy ooo
garfield1:

Okpebholo is commissioning the 14 kilometers uromi-udoni-irrua road tomorrow.did I tell you that in Oredo,they disgraced Asue people
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by osariemenesosa1: 7:18pm On Apr 26
This is a laudable achievements.. SMO is already working
garfield1:

Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 8:10pm On Apr 26
osariemenesosa1:
This is a laudable achievements.. SMO is already working

Yes oh.first imoression
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 8:11pm On Apr 26
osariemenesosa1:
This road has been an eye sore for a while. This is life saving from Senator Okpebholo
Where in Edo are you from
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by DevilsEqual(m): 8:24pm On Apr 26
misano:

You can't foool an Edo man with this nonsense. Nah only Yoruba people they fall for this kind yeye report. Not Edo.

Na today him know say the road nor good. 😂😂 Abeg enter house.... If LP candidate better pass this one.

Wetin bring Yoruba enter this matter now

That guy u tagged isn't even Yoruba

Your obsession with them is sickening
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by monex(m): 10:02pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

The obaseki family in 2020 supported iyamu.besides,Monday is from esan central not uromi.besides,Monday will still win that Uromi and perform very well in asue lga
I am simply saying that Monday is from a different Okpebholo family not the popular one

I dont know if he will win or not win uromi. that wasnt my point
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by OVB123: 10:22pm On Apr 26
misano:

Mr F9 wants to speak Esan in government house because he can't speak English. Nah F9 him get for English.
Let me tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. PDP will lose the forthcoming gubernatorial election in Edo state.
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 10:31pm On Apr 26
monex:

I am simply saying that Monday is from a different Okpebholo family not the popular one

I dont know if he will win or not win uromi. that wasnt my point
That is inconsequential.what they do in election day is what matters.politics is flexible
He will win Uromi,he got his biggest victory in that lga added to his ties to late Anenih.even in esan south east of ighodalo,APC is solid there.
Pdp has lost the great hon Adjoto to APC
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 10:31pm On Apr 26
DevilsEqual:

Wetin bring Yoruba enter this matter now

That guy u tagged isn't even Yoruba

Your obsession with them is sickening

Lol,he forgot that asue has more ties to yorubaland than others
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by osariemenesosa1: 6:19am On Apr 27
Owan west
garfield1:

Where in Edo are you from
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by osariemenesosa1: 6:20am On Apr 27
I agree with you on this. His middle name is Yoruba
garfield1:

Lol,he forgot that asue has more ties to yorubaland than others
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by osariemenesosa1: 6:20am On Apr 27
[it is evident already quote author=OVB123 post=129654259] Let me tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. PDP will lose the forthcoming gubernatorial election in Edo state.[/quote]
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by CheapHomes1: 6:26am On Apr 27
garfield1:

They have started

in the article, it was reported thus:

"Vice President, Kashim Shettima, who receive them on behalf of President Tinubu, assured them that Federal Government was going to intervene in the reconstruction of the road.

Shettima, who invited the Minister of Works, Engineer Dave Umahi to the meeting in the Villa promised that work was going to commence on the project soon because of the imminent rainy season."

how have they now started especially when the date of reporting this news was 25th of April? why are you lying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) / Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu / Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.