Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

NGF Hails Oyebanji Over Transfer Of Electricity Regulatory Oversight To Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NGF Hails Oyebanji Over Transfer Of Electricity Regulatory Oversight To Ekiti (11283 Views)

NERC Transfers Regulatory Oversight To Enugu Electricity Commission (EERC) / Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory / APC Crisis: Bello’s Camp Counters Buni Over Transfer Of Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NGF Hails Oyebanji Over Transfer Of Electricity Regulatory Oversight To Ekiti by kokoA(m): 2:34pm On Apr 26
I don't understand how this is an achievement o.
Re: NGF Hails Oyebanji Over Transfer Of Electricity Regulatory Oversight To Ekiti by tuzle(m): 2:34pm On Apr 26
Useku:
No where for ekiti make sense abeg

No light,no road,they lack everything there even good food.

Everything is very expensive for nothing.

I swear, u be corper abi. The town wey I dey everybody done dey use solar because them and nepa light na words and opposite. Things are now fucking expensive again. Serving there is like pausing human growth for a year.
Re: NGF Hails Oyebanji Over Transfer Of Electricity Regulatory Oversight To Ekiti by Doyin2(m): 2:36pm On Apr 26
Celebration of mediocrity!

By virtue of the new electricity act,every state is now expected and permitted to have its own electricity market regulatory agency,a way of decentralizing the functions of NERC.

Abia is commissioning power generation plants ,Ekiti is being congratulated for having a mere regulatory agency😢

Absolute hog wash!
Babanla nonsense !!
Re: NGF Hails Oyebanji Over Transfer Of Electricity Regulatory Oversight To Ekiti by Useku(m): 2:38pm On Apr 26
tuzle:
I swear, u be corper abi. The town wey I dey everybody done dey use solar because them and nepa light na words and opposite. Things are now fucking expensive again. Serving there is like pausing human growth for a year.

No,I no be corper.
Re: NGF Hails Oyebanji Over Transfer Of Electricity Regulatory Oversight To Ekiti by poiu44: 2:40pm On Apr 26
ThìsGlobe.com pictures
Re: NGF Hails Oyebanji Over Transfer Of Electricity Regulatory Oversight To Ekiti by Useku(m): 2:44pm On Apr 26
EmirOfNews:
Where are you from, Bro?

Not from there jhare
Re: NGF Hails Oyebanji Over Transfer Of Electricity Regulatory Oversight To Ekiti by countryman13: 2:57pm On Apr 26
SEGLIZ:
I don't understand this useless governors.
Some politicians are clueless but nevertheless, let's try n guide our utterances because they are our leaders, somebody's father etc. Imagine u becoming a Governor some years to come n u re tagged USELESS! How will u feel? Afterall, i don't know why u posted such!

1 Like

Re: NGF Hails Oyebanji Over Transfer Of Electricity Regulatory Oversight To Ekiti by Geonigga(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26
Nigerian politicians are all greedy
Re: NGF Hails Oyebanji Over Transfer Of Electricity Regulatory Oversight To Ekiti by Goldenboy01(m): 3:29pm On Apr 26
EponObi:
Oyebanji dey try sha.

You are celebrating rubbish sir. D guy did nothing meaningful so far. Very clueless social media governor
Re: NGF Hails Oyebanji Over Transfer Of Electricity Regulatory Oversight To Ekiti by mankan2k7(m): 3:30pm On Apr 26
Q
Re: NGF Hails Oyebanji Over Transfer Of Electricity Regulatory Oversight To Ekiti by Payperboii(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26
EponObi:
Oyebanji dey try sha.

And Sanwo-Olu. He's probably the best gor-va-nor (in EponObi's tiny voice 😋) Ekiti ever had.

Seyi too dey try.

The rest just dey sleep. Eleyi, Adedancer, and Rahman no dey try at all. I hope Ayedatiwa won't fall into this group.
Umo Eno is a joke to you?
Re: NGF Hails Oyebanji Over Transfer Of Electricity Regulatory Oversight To Ekiti by delpee(f): 4:21pm On Apr 26
Very good move. The people are saved from total darkness. Hopefully things get better for them soon as he invests more in the sector.
Re: NGF Hails Oyebanji Over Transfer Of Electricity Regulatory Oversight To Ekiti by Svlla: 4:35pm On Apr 26
For brand new 1.5HP AC (carton unit with kits)
1 HP brand new AC (carton unit with kits)
Aeon 1HP (with kits)
Aeon 1.5HP
Aeon 2HP

Also Energy saving units TCL inverter ACs
1.5HP Inverter 421k
1HP Inverter 380K
2HP Inverter
600k (with discount)

Other brands available include Hisense, Samsung, Midea, Panasonic

Free deliveries across Nigeria

Call 08168034379
Re: NGF Hails Oyebanji Over Transfer Of Electricity Regulatory Oversight To Ekiti by youngyusuff6(m): 4:40pm On Apr 26
tuzle:
try for where? The place I am serving in ekiti that place they haven't seen light for months and it isn't like transformer spoil or something like that o. Same can be said about almost everywhere in ekiti. I can see ikole is also mentioned there, which means I may not see light until I finish service.

Ikole people 😹😹
Re: NGF Hails Oyebanji Over Transfer Of Electricity Regulatory Oversight To Ekiti by PHAYOL81: 5:08pm On Apr 26
That's impressive
Re: NGF Hails Oyebanji Over Transfer Of Electricity Regulatory Oversight To Ekiti by EponObi: 5:11pm On Apr 26
Payperboii:

Umo Eno is a joke to you?

Eno dey south West?
Re: NGF Hails Oyebanji Over Transfer Of Electricity Regulatory Oversight To Ekiti by SEGLIZ: 7:42pm On Apr 26
countryman13:

Some politicians are clueless but nevertheless, let's try n guide our utterances because they are our leaders, somebody's father etc. Imagine u becoming a Governor some years to come n u re tagged USELESS! How will u feel? Afterall, i don't know why u posted such!
I do understand you but what the point they publicly celebrating mediocrity? a colleague of theirs delegated authority yet they are celebrating it like it's an achievement.
yes on that part of, if in future I get to be governor or something, I don't pray to be this shameless.
Re: NGF Hails Oyebanji Over Transfer Of Electricity Regulatory Oversight To Ekiti by Odss11: 4:04am On Apr 27
How will this affect the availability of electricity to the people...this seems to be a paid advertisement.
Congratulations for creating anoda soon to go moribund agency..
Re: NGF Hails Oyebanji Over Transfer Of Electricity Regulatory Oversight To Ekiti by oyatz(m): 7:13am On Apr 27
aybabz101:
Seriously, i dont really know how this will really affects electricity consumers in Ekiti state. However, my thinking is that the state will be able to monitor the pricing of electricity and have a say when these distribution companies are bringing outrageous bills which is not equivalent to the provided electricity supply.

However, with Governors forum congratulating him, this to me looks like another scheme to further exploit the generally population coz these people only know how to enrich themselves.

the governors be like.....

Governors forum: "nice one governor Banji, una don uncover another format for us!"
"U be sharp guy!"

You don't even understand the project under discussion.

The Ekiti IPP I'd to provide 24/7 electricity to Government Secretariat, University, Teaching Hospital and power some Street light, it is not directly to the residents.

However, it would indirectly help the residents because the consumption by these agencies would no longer be from the power supplied from National Grid to Ekiti State, thereby freeing over 5MW to be shared for the Public
Re: NGF Hails Oyebanji Over Transfer Of Electricity Regulatory Oversight To Ekiti by countryman13: 10:24am On Apr 27
SEGLIZ:
I do understand you but what the point they publicly celebrating mediocrity? a colleague of theirs delegated authority yet they are celebrating it like it's an achievement.
yes on that part of, if in future I get to be governor or something, I don't pray to be this shameless.
Well said! May God help us all, amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Closes Land Borders Till Sunday For Governorship Elections / Fayose Withdraws Murder Case Against APC Jide Awe, Others / 2019: Ex-militants Vow To Ensure Pmb’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.