Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

What To Do Before Creating Your Personal “wikipedia” Page - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What To Do Before Creating Your Personal “wikipedia” Page (68 Views)

Wikipedia’s Most Popular Articles Of 2023 / Opinion: I Think It's Better To Learn SEO First Before Creating A Blog / Steps To Take Before Creating A Website - Techknowng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do Before Creating Your Personal “wikipedia” Page by Ogbonoblog: 2:03pm On Apr 26
Ever wondered how to create a page on Wikipedia for yourself?.

Well worry no more, cause we’re here to help.

First off, I think each page author should access the “Wikipedia page” creation rules, in order to give you a more clearer view on how to create a page on Wikipedia.

Your Wikipedia page should reflect authority and be without plagiarism; thus must be individually crafted and created by you, (the author).

Secondly, it is always ideal to apply basic optimization practices on your page; this might not actually be necessary, but could give you an added advantage.

Take note of some basic optimization concepts, including keyword research.

Your keyword must easily reflect the title of your Wikipedia page which you intend creating..

https://ogbonoblog.com/what-to-do-before-creating-your-personal-wikipedia-page/

Re: What To Do Before Creating Your Personal “wikipedia” Page by Shomek(m): 3:04pm On Apr 26
I have a account with them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Number Can I Call To Get In Touch With Quickbooks Pro Support ? #community / Face Swap: Exploring The Technology Behind The Viral Phenomenon / Are You Passionately Obsessed With Software Development?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.