Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer (32792 Views)

DSTV Subscription Plans In Southafrica Vs Nigeria. See Who Pays More / Court Stops Multichoice From Increasing Dstv Subscription Rates / New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by Measle: 11:02pm On Apr 26
99thEnemy:
grin

DStv will surely exit Nigeria.
It won’t be too long.

When people find comfort in an alternative, they will discover them for the fraud that they are.

Imagine unlimited Airtel EBB with no Fair Use Policy (FUP) and 20Mbps speed for 30days is N20,000.

Netflix for 4 devices is N5000, showmax is as cheap as N1200

then I will go and waste N37,000 on DStv premium?

when I also have one thousand and onety one free sources to stream online? even live matches?

They must be on colos. grin
Happy Exit to DStv in the very soon to come advance. grin

I actually mean not to waste your time, pls how do I use showmax to watch SuperSports channels and many other enticising channels which dstv provides on their decorder, what should I do to be able to stream live on showmax?
Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by 99thEnemy(m): 11:06pm On Apr 26
Measle:

I actually mean not to waste your time, pls how do I use showmax to watch SuperSports channels and many other enticising channels which dstv provides on their decorder, what should I do to be able to stream live on showmax?
Showmax is for only african movies and shows.

Its just like Netflix but for African content .
Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by soccerlite: 11:07pm On Apr 26
Some people are so addicted to dstv Abi na gotv

This describes their rage
Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by Quodseverismete: 11:08pm On Apr 26
Enough of this nonsense. Let us all by-cut #bycutDstv..
Within 1year DStv has increased price more
Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by Thinktwicemybro: 11:09pm On Apr 26
Eshora:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is kelly, I gave birth to my boy Ayomide 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Am calling kind hearted people, please help save my boys life. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Prove;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22StrApDOU4?si=6-Rl1Kg-x4oxGcPB

Access Bank
Kelly Monday
Useless begger . Scammer
Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by highness25(m): 11:19pm On Apr 26
VeeVeeMyLuv:
You guys are missing the point

It is your govt through their wicked Draconian economic policies that is responsible for your inability to afford DStv subscription
wetin govt do? Na so una go just de open mouth waaaaaaah
Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by Iamhawkeyez: 11:20pm On Apr 26
ednut1:
This man is a MOG but had a child outside wedlock. Yet people still dey go hin church. Tufiakwa
it's obvious u r just a child, maybe he had d child before being active with the things of God, he should kuku kill d child, kill himself or kill the child and himself.
or you that's sinless go nd do d killing

1 Like

Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by dreamworld: 11:30pm On Apr 26
99thEnemy:
grin

It won’t be too long.

When people find comfort in an alternative, they will discover them for the fraud that they are.

Imagine unlimited Airtel EBB with no Fair Use Policy (FUP) and 20Mbps speed for 30days is N20,000.

when I also have one thousand and onety one free sources to stream online? even live matches?

Oga unlimited 20 no dey again
Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by Gentledizzle: 11:31pm On Apr 26
99thEnemy:
grin

It won’t be too long.

The 20k plan as been removes.
Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by 99thEnemy(m): 11:33pm On Apr 26
Gentledizzle:

The 20k plan as been removes.

35k own still no too bad.
Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by 99thEnemy(m): 11:34pm On Apr 26
dreamworld:

Oga unlimited 20 no dey again
Thank for the feedback…

lemme correct it.
Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by Gentledizzle: 11:34pm On Apr 26
Àirtel 4G LTE AndroidTV BOX / ROUTER + 1 YEAR OF IPTV with 25,000 Channels plus 80,000 movies @ 70,000

2 Likes

Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by Victor593(m): 11:35pm On Apr 26
They are criminals like nigerians
Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by mediclife1987(m): 11:37pm On Apr 26
99thEnemy:
grin

It won’t be too long.

Imagine unlimited Airtel EBB with no Fair Use Policy (FUP) and 20Mbps 40Mbps speed for 30days is N20,000 N35,000

Na those channels news and African magic channels together with BBNaija Naija people go miss, and they know this
Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by Gentledizzle: 11:38pm On Apr 26
99thEnemy:

35k own still no too bad.

Too expensive, I have glo unlimited and spectranet unlimited.
Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by 99thEnemy(m): 11:41pm On Apr 26
Gentledizzle:

Too expensive, I have glo unlimited and spectranet unlimited.
how much is Glo Unlimited?

The issue I have with Spectranet is coverage and their slow 512kb/s speed after you hit the FUP
Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by 99thEnemy(m): 11:44pm On Apr 26
mediclife1987:

Na those channels news and African magic channels together with BBNaija Naija people go miss, and they know this
Showmax covers BBNaija and Africa Magic channels.

Aljazera is free to stream
Arise is free to stream
Channels Tv is free to stream.
Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by ednut1(m): 11:47pm On Apr 26
Iamhawkeyez:

it's obvious u r just a child, maybe he had d child before being active with the things of God, he should kuku kill d child, kill himself or kill the child and himself.
had the child while being a pastor. Evidence yapa
Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by saysoo: 11:47pm On Apr 26
Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by mediclife1987(m): 11:48pm On Apr 26
99thEnemy:

Showmax covers BBNaija and Africa Magic channels.

Aljazera is free to stream
Arise is free to stream
Channels Tv is free to stream.

Hmmm, where you fit watch them Aljazeera, Arise and Channels abeg, cos if your DSTV subscription finish DSTV go disconnect you patapata oh
Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by 99thEnemy(m): 11:50pm On Apr 26
mediclife1987:

Hmmm, where you fit watch them Aljazeera, Arise and Channels abeg, cos if your DSTV subscription finish DSTV go disconnect you patapata oh
you fit stream them from any smart device or PC
Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by ednut1(m): 11:50pm On Apr 26
Iamhawkeyez:

https://instablog9ja.com/2023/09/03/alleged-infidlit%C2%A5-apostle-chibuzor-chinyere-reportedly-accepts-baby-of-his-22-year-old-babymama/

Happened while he was a pastor. He is a shameless fake mog . Rest
Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by Formation10: 11:51pm On Apr 26
Since i don park my own if Dem like make Dem dey increase na there problem
Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by mediclife1987(m): 11:51pm On Apr 26
99thEnemy:

Once you have internet and a smart TV,

Showmax is only N1200 per month, Netflix is N5000 for the highest.

See Netflix breakdown :

Mobile

Unlimited ad-free movies, TV shows, and mobile games
Watch on phone or tablet at a time
Download on 1 phone or tablet at a time
Price: N1600

Basic

Watch on 1 supported device at a time
Watch in HD
Download on 1 supported device at a time
Price: N2900

Standard

Watch on 2 supported devices at a time
Watch in Full HD
Download on 2 supported devices at a time
Price: N4000

Premium

Watch on 4 supported devices at a time
Watch in Ultra HD
Download on 6 supported devices at a time
Netflix spatial audio
Price: N5000

You can’t use Mobile Netflix plan on a Smart TV, so the plans to go for are from Basic upwards.

My problem with Netflix, na only film dem dey show...
Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by mediclife1987(m): 11:53pm On Apr 26
99thEnemy:

you fit stream them from any smart device or PC

Hmmm, I wan dey watch am for TV jarey, and shey this streaming no go drink person data like this?
Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by chatinent: 11:55pm On Apr 26
It's high time I discarded their decoder. After expiration of current plan, it's the end.
Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by Gentledizzle: 11:56pm On Apr 26
99thEnemy:

how much is Glo Unlimited?

The issue I have with Spectranet is coverage and their slow 512kb/s speed after you hit the FUP

Shoot me on a message on whatsapp go tell you something..
Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by 99thEnemy(m): 11:57pm On Apr 26
Gentledizzle:

Shoot me message go tell you something..
my mail to this account no dey accessible
drop me ur mail
Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by Gentledizzle: 11:58pm On Apr 26
99thEnemy:

my mail to this account no dey accessible
drop me ur mail

My WhatsApp number on my signature.
Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by Gentledizzle: 11:59pm On Apr 26
chatinent:
It's high time I discarded their decoder. After expiration of current plan, it's the end.

Come get IPTV with more 25,000 channels.. free trial available.
Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by Gentledizzle: 12:01am On Apr 27
If you have smart TV you are dulling.... You can use IPTv or dstv stream.. very cheap even people with none smart TV can get a smart box.
Re: DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer by Bellotelli: 12:04am On Apr 27
McLizbae:
Even if I sub my Dstv today, I know it won show me anything not even the Dstv logo. Since the last time i sub the decoder, alot has happened. The frequent heavy breeze in my area don twist twist the dish sotai, eh don dey face where nobody dey call am grin. Thunder don even strike like twice wey fry everything for the house inverter set, tv, home theater, chargers, even fans,... And e sure me die say hand go don touch that decoder too. With this yeye hikes, I go surmount courage throw am into dust bin soon.
Yeah sorry oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omowunmi Dada Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actress - Movie/tv Series / Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT / What Movie Moved You To Tears?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.