Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) (27674 Views)

Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) / Lady, Anointing Is Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw At Ajah, Lagos State. / Two Robbers Arrested With N500k In Kano After Trailing Victim From Bank. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 5:58pm On Apr 26
I pray she's still in lagos now, make they never shift am to the abatoir(ogun) for the mining
Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by Sultty(m): 6:01pm On Apr 26
God1000:
I pray for her safe return, maybe it's another case of hiding with one boyfriend.

I hope so. But some guys fit get mind to be camping someone's daughter and giving her vitamin D
Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by truthhurts2: 6:04pm On Apr 26
May she be found Hale and hearty.
Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by Saao(m): 6:05pm On Apr 26
I pray harvesters won't see her and may she returns safe and sound, Amen

1 Like

Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:06pm On Apr 26
Her BF whyne her to bring d money let them chop
Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by BeigJawnson(m): 6:08pm On Apr 26
May she be found...
Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by Lagosianswag: 6:09pm On Apr 26
Houseofglam7:
Why would a 15 year old be sent to the bank
๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–

At fourteen I was going to the bank to pay my school fees and log my teller's receipt in school. At sixteen I was already done with WAEC.

Some teen-agers are already more educated than their parents and hence understand how bank proceedings go.
The mother may have sent her knowing she's more adept at banking issues.

Above all, her safe return is paramount and I hope she's safe and found.
We live in perilous times and things ain't how it used to be. Security is critical at the moment and we all must be mindful of our movements younglings and adults alike.

3 Likes

Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by BeigJawnson(m): 6:09pm On Apr 26
May she be found in Jesus Christ's name... Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by Exceed15: 6:13pm On Apr 26
Dear God preserve this innocent girl and bring her back safely in Jesus Name.
Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by Prudent200: 6:14pm On Apr 26
UselessBuharist:
Going to the bank in Nigeria is getting too risky now, a friend went to the bank last week and withdrew 900k for her POS business and had the money in two polythene bags, she entered a bus foolishly though, a Corolla followed the bus and double crossed them after Santana market Sapele Road, brought her out and collected the money from her. She gave them one bag and they requested for the other one ane zoomed off

Insider , probably an inside job, someone from inside the bag set her up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by Biteized(m): 6:16pm On Apr 26
I pray she is found
Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by Virgo3: 6:20pm On Apr 26
God1000:
I pray for her safe return, maybe it's another case of hiding with one boyfriend.

no bruv, last week a close relative went FBN at bariga market to withdraw and buy foodstuffs, she got d money and a begger came towards her b4 you can say Jack she was in a speeding car, they collected her money her phone and wiped her entire account then dropped her off. She approached someone that paid for her uber home around 10 30 pm ooo . You see that yaba, surulere and bariga no safe oooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by Devaro: 6:22pm On Apr 26
Why send a 15 year old to a bank
Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by NSK4U(m): 6:24pm On Apr 26
Chai, only God knows the pain of the family atm. How do you even think of sleep at night knowing that one of you is out there in an unknown place and not sure if she is in comfort or torture, haaa may God save us from bad time and happenings

1 Like

Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:33pm On Apr 26
She dn go Suck Dรฎck
Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by Echo50(m): 6:37pm On Apr 26
Let me advise you today that I have some free time.

1) After withdrawing money from any bank, never stand in front of the bank to take a cab, bike etc.
Reason: evil men sees such people as money talking machine. Even if the cash is not in your hand, hence your phone is with you, transfer could be possible.
Instead, walk two to three poles backward from the bank then wait for like 3 minutes before joining any vehicle or bike.

2) if you want to make use of the ATM machine to withdraw and unfortunately your card was swallowed by the machine, don't leave in a hurry until some else insect his or her card in and carried out his or her transaction.
Reason:
Network issue could delay the debit card payment. When the network is restored, it will eject the card that had already been in which if you not their, the next evil person will collect and act on your ignorance.

3) don't over look un-necessary charges on your account without finding out why.
Reason:
The days are evil. Some bankers would not mind removing 100 naira weekly from 100 people's account. Do the maths and thank me later. After all it is JUST 100 naira.
Every bank values 1 naira.

If you need more, signal me

May God protect her and bringback the young lad safely in JESUS NAME. Amen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by Zeezenho: 6:52pm On Apr 26
Brown roof people don corner the poor girl. I pray she's found alive I not trust oluwole people with human skull. grin

1 Like

Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 6:55pm On Apr 26
Houseofglam7:
Why would a 15 year old be sent to the bank
๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–

Isn't she old enough? Yall are the same kind of people who would send kids even younger than that to fetch water, cook and other kinds of errands..all alone

1 Like

Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by imagrg(m): 6:55pm On Apr 26
Oh see fine girl!

Safe landing!

The parents should check the boyfriend's house first.

Can't trust young girls these days oh because dem like preek die!

1 Like

Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:59pm On Apr 26
1Sharon:

Isn't she old enough? Yall are the same kind of people who would send kids even younger than that to fetch water, cook and other kinds of errands..all alone
You didnโ€™t have to quote me and start foaming at the mouth. I aired my opinion. You can do same respectfully without showing your unending disabilities on the internet.
Bye Felicia.

1 Like

Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:00pm On Apr 26
nairalanda1:

Very good question

Maybe it is because i was a teenager in the days when ATM was non-existent in most banks in NIgeria (except in a few parts of Lagos )....my parents never sent me to bank to 'withdraw money'. If they needed money, off to the bank they went to get money.
Thank you!!!!
A nematode up there quoted me to say absolute garbage!!!!
I canโ€™t send a 15 year old to the bank, be it my kid or someone elseโ€™s.

2 Likes

Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 8:01pm On Apr 26
Houseofglam7:

You didnโ€™t have to quote me and start foaming at the mouth. I aired my opinion. You can do same respectfully without showing your unending disabilities on the internet.
Bye Felicia.

Pls why can't a 15 year old go to the bank alone?
Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:03pm On Apr 26
Lagosianswag:

At fourteen I was going to the bank to pay my school fees and log my teller's receipt in school. At sixteen I was already done with WAEC.

Some teen-agers are already more educated than their parents and hence understand how bank proceedings go.
The mother may have sent her knowing she's more adept at banking issues.

Above all, her safe return is paramount and I hope she's safe and found.
We live in perilous times and things ain't how it used to be. Security is critical at the moment and we all must be mindful of our movements younglings and adults alike.

Oh wellโ€ฆโ€ฆ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by Slimm01: 8:09pm On Apr 26
Arafat1:
Now wey she loss, her family are asking us to help search for her

When she is found, the same family will tell us to respect their privacy and not ask where she was found and what she went to do sad

Anyway, I hope she is found alive and well... And whoever sent a 15-year old girl to the bank unaccompanied deserves 7 dirty slaps.
Is 15 years old a small girl that will need to be accompanied to atm machine to withdraw money at the bank?
Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 8:10pm On Apr 26
I can bet with my left blokos that she'll soon be found and her family won't tell us where they found her.

That girl don waka kurukere waka, when she don chop belle full she go come back home.

1 Like

Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by hilaryCU(m): 8:27pm On Apr 26
SAMBARRY:
Whenever you go to the bank its not safe to tell anyone.nigerians are usually careless with a lot of things.its ok to send your child to the bank but whenever visitors come in and they ask out of courtesy what about your daughter, just say fine instead of saying I sent her to the bank.times are evil and people are getting more wicked.

Secondly whenever you are going to bank or returning back from the bank,stop having money conversations in public or on the streets over the phone e.g I am just going to fcmb bank o.i went to withdraw 20k from fidelity because fcmb didn't have network.its risky.passers by who are criminals (them no dey write kidnapper for face) might hear and start planning something wicked.dont underate any Nigerian on the streets because he's wearing suit or t-shirt and jeans
It is not okay to send a child to the bank especially for financial transactions

1 Like

Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by Fujiyama: 8:53pm On Apr 26
SAMBARRY:

times are evil and people are getting more wicked.

dont underate any Nigerian on the streets because he's wearing suit or t-shirt and jeans

^^^
grin

1 Like

Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26
in these difficult evil times, i wouldnt expect any less from sending your 15yr old to the bank....
Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by danvon(m): 9:01pm On Apr 26
I think it's a case of armed robbery abduction

They saw she had money took her and tried to make her withdraw all the money she has in that account
Re: Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) by Ladymillion(f): 9:02pm On Apr 26
May God reunite her safely with her family, Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Troops Killed โ€˜Ossy Iboriโ€™, Notorious Militant Leader, Others In Shootout / Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand โ‚ฆ50M Ransom / Bolanle Raheem: Why Sanwo-Olu May Not Let ASP Vandi Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.