Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) (23307 Views)

Vision2020! I'm getting Married Next Year- Wizkid Reveals (Photo) / "A Man Will Always Be A Man" - DJ Black Coffee Opens Up Why He Cheated / DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 7:34pm On Apr 26
SAMBARRY:
yes I understand she is attention seeking and immature but why do Nigerians hate her and troll her so much? That part I don't understand

The answer is in your own comment. But more seriously, they hold her to a higher standard. Please don't ask me why.
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by mukthar2000(m): 7:37pm On Apr 26
1Sharon:

So she should role reverse with her husband?
grin make she marry baba alyee were go dey maltreated her with her past now,
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 7:40pm On Apr 26
mukthar2000:
grin make she marry baba alyee were go dey maltreated her with her past now,

Why do you think a poor man is exempt?
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 8:00pm On Apr 26
NovusHomo:

The answer is in your own comment. But more seriously, they hold her to a higher standard. Please don't ask me why.
I don't understand exactly what you mean.
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 8:21pm On Apr 26
SAMBARRY:
I don't understand exactly what you mean.

tongue
Sorry, but I can't help you. Bye.
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by yinkeys(m): 8:36pm On Apr 26
YungTemy:
Age 30+, she don dey play the Blame game grin
Truth be told, make she take am easy,... even at age 50 as long as you get kpekus, you fit still find true love, even though the chances na like 5%.
Na Anthony Joshua she like
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 8:41pm On Apr 26
NoSmoking:
Biko let me b ur woman

Even tho I am a man

🥵
na she go dey knack you be that
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by NoSmoking: 9:01pm On Apr 26
Elidrisy20:
na she go dey knack you be that

Make she knack me with dollars

🥵

1 Like

Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by olawonder(m): 9:02pm On Apr 26
Igbo people and online insults… are like 5 and 6! Is it such a curse for you guys to see a post and just immediately feel like cursing or insulting?
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by eepeepook: 9:09pm On Apr 26
Okay. Good.
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by yemmywesey(m): 9:13pm On Apr 26
Go and be friend with idris okuneye
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 9:43pm On Apr 26
NovusHomo:

tongue
Sorry, but I can't help you. Bye.
then you're clearly envious, bitter and pained.what kind of demonic hatred is that.you just hate someone and you can't explain it.you need Jesus and therapy tongue
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by Boldideas: 9:51pm On Apr 26
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]

Pélé o modern day man.. Your papa try. You got a dick too?
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by Connected1: 9:59pm On Apr 26
SAMBARRY:
yes I understand she is attention seeking and immature but why do Nigerians hate her and troll her so much? That part I don't understand
Being Born into a wealthy family, you have easy access to a lot of things in life therefore a lot is expected from you.

Many people get angry when they see her behaving as she does, it's same way they tell Davido it's his father's money he is using.

As a woman, you can't be jumping from relationships to relationships and expect praises, the men all aren't the problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by Judd007: 11:26pm On Apr 26
I for like marry this girl sha, na say faith, never let us meet
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by Victor593(m): 11:39pm On Apr 26
You Bleep ya self?
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by IzRayl: 11:42pm On Apr 26
Try dey fear GOD na...why u dey reduce am to 3 percent?
Kajaard:

From above the age of 40 the chances are like 3% not 5%

1 Like

Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by legionISproteus: 12:37am On Apr 27
when relationship don fail them, it is now time to become a man grin
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by Maj196(m): 1:30am On Apr 27
I just love this girl dunno why. I pray for her a good man in her life
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 1:46am On Apr 27
SAMBARRY:
then you're clearly envious, bitter and pained.what kind of demonic hatred is that.you just hate someone and you can't explain it.you need Jesus and therapy tongue

I still cannot help you. Your written expression is so elementary and juvenile. No wonder you can't understand. And then you had to add jesus. Maybe you should ask it for help. Please do NOT respond. I can do without the headache from a semi-illiterate.
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by Mcslize: 3:15am On Apr 27
Boogyman557:
Holly Hram cool Me dem raise me to be a modern day NACKER of ASHAWO ministry..

IDIOT !!!

Na y u know one marry..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Boogyman, you be low budget Nairaland celebrity. No be only to light your weed, I will light your yansh join.

Akparakunaku Kuna kuna.

1 Like

Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 7:23am On Apr 27
NovusHomo:

I still cannot help you. Your written expression is so elementary and juvenile. No wonder you can't understand. And then you had to add jesus. Maybe you should ask it for help. Please do NOT respond. I can do without the headache from a semi-illiterate.
no need to play victim.you are just hateful and envious tongue

It's narcissistic to hate someone who hasn't done anything to you yet you can't explain why you hate that person.you are clearly salty and a psychopath and you cannot even hide it tongue you better fix yourself because hatred and bile causes cancer tongue
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 7:29am On Apr 27
Connected1:

Being Born into a wealthy family, you have easy access to a lot of things in life therefore a lot is expected from you.

Many people get angry when they see her behaving as she does, it's same way they tell Davido it's his father's money he is using.

As a woman, you can't be jumping from relationships to relationships and expect praises, the men all aren't the problem.
ok so being born into a wealthy family and being promiscuous is why Nigerians are angry with her, right?
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by FairAdvocate(m): 8:35am On Apr 27
No wonder she couldn't boil ordinary water...
Re: ‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) by Growing(m): 1:43pm On Apr 27
You are not a man.

Fullstop.

The act of arguing about some hard core facts is insane.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant! / Mercy Aigbe's Lovely Birthday Cake / Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.