Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team (9399 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members / Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls / Ben Bruce Spotted With Atiku, Gbenga Daniel & Chief Tom Ikimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by garfield1: 8:10pm On Apr 26
HIGHESTPOPORI:
E pain am

Up soludo
Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by garfield1: 8:11pm On Apr 26
slivertongue:

HE WILL WIN

This is not plateau sir.pdp is disunited,APC is united

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by Tareq1105: 8:23pm On Apr 26
Na now Obaseki remember them when he realized that things are going to be hard for him to replace himself. He dumped them for years now he's gone to give them small small change to pacify them. Let's see if they would answer him.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by meum: 8:33pm On Apr 26
Bobloco:

They are shitting in their pants already
When I saw some names I just begin pity the other party.
Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by OVB123: 8:35pm On Apr 26
slivertongue:
victory to the people of Edo State. victory to PDP, victory to ighodalo
Unfortunately, PDP will lose the forthcoming gubernatorial election in Edo state.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by garfield1: 9:17pm On Apr 26
vowiski:
So so former former expired people

That is why you must support APC
Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by garfield1: 9:18pm On Apr 26
Elose11:
Asue Ighodalo is the man to beat. PDP is winning Edo back to back.

Okpebholo is the man

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by garfield1: 9:18pm On Apr 26
meum:

When I saw some names I just begin pity the other party.

Lol,APC has bigger names.most of those so called big names have no grassroot relevance

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by WHITELIGHTER: 9:20pm On Apr 26
See Godfathers Na....and we expect something meaningful to come out of the next government if PDP wins? Asue my foot.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by duro4chang(m): 9:24pm On Apr 26
Jostoman:
Asue ighodalo is your next governor of Edo state.
Never.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by hopexter(m): 10:04pm On Apr 26
Jostoman:
Asue ighodalo is your next governor of Edo state.

Wishful thinking undecided
Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by meum: 10:08pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

Lol,APC has bigger names.most of those so called big names have no grassroot relevance
Like orbih?
Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by meum: 10:09pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

Like orbih?
Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by garfield1: 10:29pm On Apr 26
meum:

Like orbih?

Orbih will never work for obaseki na.he is against obaseki,he has made it clear.obasrki is just trying his luck
Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by meum: 10:41pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

Orbih will never work for obaseki na.he is against obaseki,he has made it clear.obasrki is just trying his luck
E shock me as I see the name sha.

Do you think Edo people will vote APC considering the way the party has handled leadership since 2015?
Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by favor914: 10:41pm On Apr 26
meum:
With a team like this how will APC feel now?
Team of Losers, Thomas Ikimi & Co.
Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by favor914: 10:43pm On Apr 26
meum:

Do you think Edo people will vote APC considering the way the party has handled leadership since 2015?
Ighodalo wasn’t he with Governor Obaseki in APC, before they ported 4 years ago in 2020?
Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by meum: 10:43pm On Apr 26
favor914:
Team of Losers, Thomas Ikimi & Co.
Do you think the people will support APC considering how the party has handled leadership since 2015?
Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by favor914: 10:45pm On Apr 26
meum:

Do you think the people will support APC considering how the party has handled leadership since 2015?
What is the difference between The APC & The PDP?

Ighodalo wasn’t he with Governor Obaseki in APC, before they ported 4 years ago in 2020?

Isn’t Thomas Ikimi a founding member of The APC?

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by meum: 10:46pm On Apr 26
favor914:
You know how politics work in 9ja. Once you leave one party to another party you are seen as a new man😂 old things have passed away
Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by meum: 10:49pm On Apr 26
favor914:

That’s why in 2023 that man “mistakenly” gave us the real name of the political party we have - PDAPC.
Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by garfield1: 10:59pm On Apr 26
meum:

The agreement was that the orbih camp will produce gov after obaseki term.at least he should have offered them deputy but still gave his own camp.orbih people are already in APC in spirit.theh are not stupid.

Lol,did APC not recently win kogi and imo that is even more difficult? As it stands,APC will likely win because even obaseki has performed poorly plus pdp is divided
Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by garfield1: 11:00pm On Apr 26
meum:

That’s why in 2023 that man “mistakenly” gave us the real name of the political party we have - PDAPC.

Wike is both in APC and pdp.both members decamp in-between indiscriminately
Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by garfield1: 11:01pm On Apr 26
meum:

You know how politics work in 9ja. Once you leave one party to another party you are seen as a new man😂 old things have passed away

Yes it depends on who they like and hate
Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by osariemenesosa1: 6:23am On Apr 27
Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by osariemenesosa1: 6:24am On Apr 27
Obaseki government no try at all... Edo is just stagnant
garfield1:

The agreement was that the orbih camp will produce gov after obaseki term.at least he should have offered them deputy but still gave his own camp.orbih people are already in APC in spirit.theh are not stupid.

Lol,did APC not recently win kogi and imo that is even more difficult? As it stands,APC will likely win because even obaseki has performed poorly plus pdp is divided
Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by osariemenesosa1: 6:25am On Apr 27
We have seen what PDP did in Edo. It's time we see what APC can do
favor914:

Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by osariemenesosa1: 6:26am On Apr 27
Federal politics is different from state politics naa
meum:

Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by osariemenesosa1: 6:26am On Apr 27
Yes ooo
garfield1:

Okpebholo is the man
Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by osariemenesosa1: 6:27am On Apr 27
Yes na. He was economic advisor or something
favor914:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team by osariemenesosa1: 6:28am On Apr 27
No mind am
Tareq1105:

Na now Obaseki remember them when he realized that things are going to be hard for him to replace himself. He dumped them for years now he's gone to give them small small change to pacify them. Let's see if they would answer him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. / Security Agents Uncover Plot By Boko Haram To Bomb Bauchi / Selfish Politicians Have Hijacked Nigeria — Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.