Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral (1642 Views)

The Monitor Lizard Governor Ben Ayade Caught While On Inspection / Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy / Governor Ben Ayade Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by Feintline: 6:45pm On Apr 26
The internet does not forget.

Ben Murray Bruce "throw back" common sense admonition to the Federal government of Nigeria to follow whatever His excellency Mr. Peter obi was doing in Anambra state as then governor has been going viral.

In Murray bruce words " Anambra has shown that you dont need oil to be Viable.
The federal government and other states should go to Anambra and copy whatever peter obi is doing and replicate it nationally "

Anambra is not an oil producing state neither does it have oil in commercial quantity. Yet
Anambra does not take loans.
Anambra does not owe salary.

According to tge united nations, Anambra has one of the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria at 11.2% which places it ahead of 33 states.

There is something to be learnt from Anambra.

My name is Ben Murray bruce and i just want to make common sense.

The Exploit of peter obi as governor in Nigeria was second to non.
Peter obi is a an uncommon phenomenal in the Nigeria political space.

We hope reno omokry and his fellow miscreants wiĺl not crucify ben murray bruce for this " common sense" throw back admonition to the federal government
Enjoy the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG6FbR6dwk8

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by Cindypresh(f): 6:47pm On Apr 26
Peter Obi ahia oma na ere onwe ya.

Make Una take it easy with Reno Omonkey...he's paying for his past sins😂...that's the only condition they gave him

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by ibechris(m): 6:49pm On Apr 26
The man of the people.

A kind hearted man.

A man I would like my children to emulate any day.

Not that oju yobo criminal.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by IduNaOba: 7:11pm On Apr 26
Peter Obi is legendary.
Dude na big name back to back.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by yarimo(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26
IduNaOba:
Peter Obi is legendary.
Dude na big name back to back.
back to back by encouraging drunkness as only achievement

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by emorse(m): 7:24pm On Apr 26
Reno is on a mission. Nothing more.

Whatever he's saying is deliberate and devoid of his conscience. You don't need to look to far into his past to understand this.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by derecho(m): 7:26pm On Apr 26
Wait for Tinubu's dogs they'd soon show.
Yarimo =Kaduna Rottweiler
Confusedlady = Osogbo bulldog

19 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by slivertongue: 7:36pm On Apr 26
emorse:

Whatever he's saying is deliberate and devoid of his conscience. You don't need to look to far into his past to understand this.

Reno is actually helping to draw attention to Obi. The negative write-ups are actually working positively for him.

21 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by derecho(m): 7:36pm On Apr 26
See the Kaduna Rottweiler who drinks beer from his kettle...
yarimo:

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by Burruchaga71(m): 7:45pm On Apr 26
slivertongue:

Reno is actually helping to draw attention to Obi. The negative write-ups are actually working positively for him.
Gbam

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by DatNiggaDaz: 7:46pm On Apr 26
grin grin

When I say P, you say O, omo na you sabi grin grin

PO pressing & destroying his enemies witthout saying a word to them cheesy grin grin

Third independent parties give good testimonies about PO while his enemies get strangulated under the parapo emilokan maladministration grin grin

See dem grabbing, snatching & running away with ballot boxes. grin grin

Emilokan gave dem emikolliatives for a job well down & finally hanged dem like pigs

grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:48pm On Apr 26
derecho:
Those pigs are just so useless and irritating

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by Jomonix: 7:54pm On Apr 26
derecho:

...helinius

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by Betanaija42moro: 8:01pm On Apr 26
Peter obi is a an uncommon phenomenal in the Nigeria political space.

Nigeria needs PO now

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by Zulu11zulu: 8:02pm On Apr 26
yarimo:
we don't have time for you.
Tell me any state from your region can challenge anambra for education, oppon your region producing more president than any one.

The only thing you know how to produce is terrorist and arimageri .

Nigeria called terrorist country today is because of you and your brothers, I'm ashamed to use the same passport with you guys.

Me using the same passport with abubaka Shakur God forbid 🚫

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by DatNiggaDaz: 8:07pm On Apr 26
yarimo:
grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by Racoon(m): 8:09pm On Apr 26
Always let your ur life and works speaks for you.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by Chinjo2: 8:32pm On Apr 26
Truth is like oil. No matter the quantity of water you pour on it, it will still float.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by Benzigler: 9:08pm On Apr 26
DatNiggaDaz:
grin grin

When I say P, you say O, omo na you sabi grin grin

PO pressing & destroying his enemies witthout saying a word to them cheesy grin grin

Third independent parties give good testimonies about PO while his enemies get strangulated under the parapo emilokan maladministration grin grin

See dem grabbing, snatching & running away with ballot boxes. grin grin

Emilokan gave dem emikolliatives for a job well down & finally hanged dem like pigs

grin grin grin

Yoruba life for you grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by Benzigler: 9:10pm On Apr 26
SpecialAdviser:

Those pigs are just so useless and irritating

Illiterate skull miner undecided

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:15pm On Apr 26
emorse:

Always on a mission. He was a champion of Biafra, a hero to Igbos until Igbos, I mean Obi supporters made him change his mission.
Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by SisterAnn(f): 9:23pm On Apr 26
yarimo:
Is he the one that asked tinubu to live a reckless life mired in drug abuse?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by SisterAnn(f): 9:26pm On Apr 26
RecentHistory:
From brewery beer, they moved to Mkpummiri.

Here is what Peter Obi's own party said about the idiot.
LEmaoo

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by SisterAnn(f): 9:27pm On Apr 26
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Always on a mission. He was a champion of Biafra, a hero to Igbos until Igbos, I mean Obi supporters made him change his mission.
He's now on mission to his early grave.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:29pm On Apr 26
SisterAnn:
He's now on mission to his early grave.

Hmmm......what a great legacy he will be leaving behind.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by SisterAnn(f): 9:30pm On Apr 26
Let tinubu stop sending money to Reno via transfer to Reno. I dare him give Reno a proper political appointment that will require senate screening, I want to check something.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by SisterAnn(f): 9:31pm On Apr 26
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Hmmm......what a great legacy he will be leaving behind.
A legacy of stomach infrastructure.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:32pm On Apr 26
SisterAnn:
Let tinubu stop sending money to Reno via transfer to Reno. I dare him give Reno a proper political appointment that will require senate screening, I want to check something.

Even Obi is a useful tool in the hands of Tinubu. A very, very, useful tool. You think Tinubu would have won the last election if Tinubu didn't use Peter Obi strategically?!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by ElSudani: 9:36pm On Apr 26
Video looks fake.
Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:36pm On Apr 26
Benzigler:

Illiterate skull miner undecided
You mean Tinubu supporters abi? Most fuulish set of people

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral by yarimo(m): 9:37pm On Apr 26
SisterAnn:
Is he the one that asked tinubu to live a reckless life mired in drug abuse?.
and today the same TINUBU is the president federal republic of Nigeria grin while obi is wanted by UK immigrations

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What use is the North Economic summit to Nigerians? / 50 Expatriate Mercenaries Arrested Over Jos Crisis / How James Ibori Recruited Christian Leaders To Visit Yar'adua !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.