Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

FG Tell Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In 2 Days Or Lose Job - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Tell Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In 2 Days Or Lose Job (11658 Views)

Abia Government Warns Aba Residents To Stop Attacks On Road Contractors / Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians / Dualization Of Lokoja - Benin Road, Section II: Okene - Auchi, Edo State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Tell Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In 2 Days Or Lose Job by AskNgige2: 6:55am On Apr 27
garfield1:

Lol,who will fly the flag? Obi,atiku or rufai

Atiku and Obi
Re: FG Tell Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In 2 Days Or Lose Job by garfield1: 6:58am On Apr 27
AskNgige2:

Atiku and Obi

Oga,obi will never deputy for anyone.you have no talk,just shut down
Re: FG Tell Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In 2 Days Or Lose Job by AskNgige2: 6:59am On Apr 27
garfield1:

Oga,obi will never deputy for anyone.you have no talk,just shut down

He is not a greedy man..
He will calm down this time..
Re: FG Tell Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In 2 Days Or Lose Job by rotadeco27: 7:22am On Apr 27
CursedOsuPigs:

Yinmu. Tinubu will win with a landslide in Lagos in 2027. Now that we have seen the nyanmuris for who they are, those who opposed Tinubu the first time have learnt their lessons.
Here Iam , a practical and living example.
They accused Tinubu of being tribal by saying " Emilokan" some of us innocently joined them thinking we have a younger and more unifying candidate, but his loss exposed their tribal intent behind the whole thing. I hate people that are not straight forward. The obidients didn't handle the loss well at all and obi refused to caution their excesses. I'm in the middle belt ,even a lots of them here haven seen their tribal disposition are thanking God our mistake did not cost the country a great havoc. We won't repeat the same in 2027.

1 Like

Re: FG Tell Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In 2 Days Or Lose Job by MightySparrow: 8:52am On Apr 27
SadiqBabaSani:
Umahi might be removed, those who know their Jobs don't last in Nigeria

Not under Tinubu.
Re: FG Tell Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In 2 Days Or Lose Job by CursedOsuPigs: 9:15am On Apr 27
Pharaoh4rin:

There is no difference between buhari's followers and that of (ur) tinubu. Y'all are blinded by nepotism.. if I investigate you, I'm sure you smoke weed since you cannot afford powder. Oloriburuku

You seem to know so much about weed. How old were you when your inconsequential riffraff of a father started sending you to buy weed for him?

Mkpi🤣
Re: FG Tell Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In 2 Days Or Lose Job by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:10am On Apr 27
CursedOsuPigs:

You seem to know so much about weed. How old were you when your inconsequential riffraff of a father started sending you to buy weed for him?

Mkpi🤣

Weed is not d only intoxicants I have deep knowledge of, but it doesn't have to come from my father. I learned it from the street. So I will not deny the knowledge. But look at you,..... so dumb to allow yourself to be used just for crumbs. Get a life.
Re: FG Tell Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In 2 Days Or Lose Job by countryman13: 10:41am On Apr 27
SadiqBabaSani:
Umahi might be removed, those who know their Jobs don't last in Nigeria
I will agree with you if you say SOME OF THEM! Umah is just displaying his professionalism which is what is expected of some of these guys in offices!
Re: FG Tell Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In 2 Days Or Lose Job by CursedOsuPigs: 11:00am On Apr 27
AskNgige2:

And you think North will vote for Tinibu again?

Watch out how it plays..

Atiku is merging with obi and elrufai joining them

They all have no electoral value. North will not vote Atiku again. Obi is doomed. Elrufai...he can no longer win a local government in Kaduna.
Re: FG Tell Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In 2 Days Or Lose Job by CursedOsuPigs: 11:11am On Apr 27
Pharaoh4rin:

Weed is not d only intoxicants I have deep knowledge of, but it doesn't have to come from my father. I learned it from the street. So I will not deny the knowledge. But look at you,..... so dumb to allow yourself to be used just for crumbs. Get a life.

I already have a life you crave for kid🤣
Re: FG Tell Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In 2 Days Or Lose Job by AskNgige2: 6:35pm On Apr 27
CursedOsuPigs:

They all have no electoral value. North will not vote Atiku again. Obi is doomed. Elrufai...he can no longer win a local government in Kaduna.

U de console yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) / APC Governors Meet In Kaduna State (Photos) / Buhari, Osinbajo’s Feeding Budget Slashed By N18m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.