Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) (11650 Views)

Photos: Bill Gates Visits Kaduna State / GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer / Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by arsenefc: 2:07am On Sep 30, 2011

Gates is prolly wondering how anyone, albeit  the presient of the most populous Black nation, could be so dull
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by igbo2011(m): 4:02am On Sep 30, 2011
Bill Gates in that Nigerian hat is a classic picture. But what did they meet for?
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Desola(f): 4:07am On Sep 30, 2011
why we no see jonasatan's face?

Is it because he was prostrating while shaking the man's hand? grin
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by lagcity(m): 4:10am On Sep 30, 2011
GEJ should use the opportunity to tap the guy as some sort of Tech adviser so that we can benefit from his brains. I'm sure Bill would be willing to make an impact in Nigeria. But knowing GEJ, i'm just wasting my time. . .
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by babaowo: 8:21am On Sep 30, 2011
what is d reason of the visit
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by iykak47: 8:24am On Sep 30, 2011
first picture, chai why must  that guy squeeze bill gate hand, all in the name of handshake cry cry cry
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by tEsLim(m): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2011
Bill should help this silly GEJ update is brain OS; format it and install brand new Win7 OS with Service Pack 20 on GEJ for efficiency maybe we'll notie any difference in the country. And install all the production tools too. Or clone the software that controls any of the USA presidents and just install on this GEJ
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Suntemi(m): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2011
iykak47:

first picture, chai why must  that guy squeeze bill gate hand, all in the name of handshake cry cry cry

Lol
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 30, 2011
He was here on how to eradicate polio in the country.No matter the amount of million dollars he put in the project,
lets pray our govt don't mismanage it the fund  grin
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 30, 2011
tEsLim:

Bill should help this silly GEJ update is brain OS; format it and install brand new Win7 OS with Service Pack 20 on GEJ for efficiency maybe we'll notie any difference in the country. And[b] install all the production tools too[/b]. Or clone the software that controls any of the USA presidents and just install on this GEJ
shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin
ROFLMAO. . .U no go kill me with laugh.Windows 07 indeed !
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Abujabir24: 8:59am On Sep 30, 2011
U guys are fools. Do u think bil gate is brilliant? He only has d dough. Its his engineers dat re doing all the jobs. These re d his words. "i failed all my subjects in skul and my friend passed all his subjects in skul. My friend is now an engineer in microsoft and i am the owner of microsoft". So get it u fools.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 30, 2011
Abujabir24:

U guys are fools. Do u think bil gate is brilliant? He only has d dough. Its his engineers dat re doing all the jobs. These re d his words. "i failed all my subjects in skul and my friend passed all his subjects in skul. My friend is now an engineer in microsoft and i am the owner of microsoft". So get it u fools.
See this maga o ? Gates is not brilliant yet he owns microsoft and held the record for the most richest man for years ? Which kain frog brain you get sef ?
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Dondavsonlt(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2011
Interesting. . . .
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by andyanders: 9:14am On Sep 30, 2011
They met because after leaving office, private business follows. If Jonathan fails to use his office now to prepare on how to enjoy his money by having the best hands to run his billions of dollars, then he has not started. OBJ will show him how to corner money while in office. Same way OBJ was meeting his good old friend, Jimmy Car,
These are what they refer to as “Close Door Meeting"
I also refer it as " Private Investment Meeting"
They cannot be able to provide any good thing for the good of the citizenry
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Beaf: 9:15am On Sep 30, 2011
Abujabir24:

Why do people freely say daft stuff like this on NL? angry
Can you code windows? When you look at your computer, does it not look like witchcraft?

Bill Gates left law school to sit somewhere with other pioneering programming guru's, not seeing any daylight while coding Windows and here is some average Joe saying he isn't brilliant! Bill Gates is a phucking genius if you don't know.

It is best for you to go and read his history so people don't flog you in the streets for careless talking. Nonsense.
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by mallorca(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2011
nice pics
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Otunbakay(m): 9:35am On Sep 30, 2011
tEsLim:

Bill should help this silly GEJ update is brain OS; format it and install brand new Win7 OS with Service Pack 20 on GEJ for efficiency maybe we'll notie any difference in the country. And install all the production tools too. Or clone the software that controls any of the USA presidents and just install on this GEJ
GBAM! you coundnt 've said it better, this wound certainly be of more benefit 2 d country dan d polio stuff he came for. I don poooooo 4 pant, na u cause am.
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Ifystar: 9:45am On Sep 30, 2011
Abujabir24:

Abeg, make una no mind the mumu monkey wey talk say Bill Gates no brilliant.
If he's not brilliant, his workers would have overturned microsoft and make it theirs
since he dose not know anytin about programming.

Guy, make use of ur head wen posting.
And if u are not sure of ABC, dont post rubbish, calling people fools, yeye fowl

angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Desola(f): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2011
All these americans trooping to Naija now. They must have seen an avenue to r*ape us over again and odensonchukwu being the mumu driver that he is; would lead them into the vaults.
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by cyber6(m): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2011
Abujabir24:

Bill Gate had an early interest in software and began programming computers at the age of thirteen. In 1973, Bill Gates became a student at Harvard University, where he meet Steve Ballmer (now Microsoft's chief executive officer). While still a Harvard undergraduate, Bill Gates wrote a version of the programming language BASIC for the MITS Altair microcomputer.

Did you know that as young teenagers Bill Gates and Paul Allen ran a small company called Traf-O-Data and sold a computer to the city of Seattle that could count city traffic?
visit http://inventors.about.com/od/gstartinventors/a/Bill_Gates.htm   for more info
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by cyber6(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2011
so @Abujabir i think you are the biggest fool in this case, for rushing to post a comment on subject you know nothing about.
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by iykak47: 10:12am On Sep 30, 2011
@ abujabir24, by opening your mouth  to say bill gate is not brillant,  means you deserve to be castrated.  for God sake, is it by force to use computer. there is notin wey person  no go hear for nairaland.
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by daroz(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2011
tEsLim:

GEJ is silly yet he is your present president , ruling over 150million pple. You that is not silly what have you done for yourself? I am not even sure you have the capacity to rule over your younger sister at home. Maybe you should be the one whose brain needs formating cos i dont see any reason why you always take delight in insulting the president without any just cause. Nonsence angry angry angry angry
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by 4tune1(m): 10:34am On Sep 30, 2011
I hope GEJ will not make a mistake to visit nairaland. because after reading some posts he may hug transformer. kai! lwkmd
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 30, 2011
Abujabar should be the winner of the next Stupwid and Daft word by a living person, He has taken stupidit*y and Fooliisshness to anoda level. Guy Kudos to You  grin. I don't think you know who you are talking about. Am sure you heard the story that he dropped out of skool, and he is now the richest. "Your mother only told you that story to encourage you to drop out of skool" Go and read Bill Gate story, the man u just spoke of is a PHD degree holder. So You better work hard and see if you can grab somfin for yourself. Even if its a School leaving Certificate(WAEC) AT LEAST YOUR FAMILY WOULD CONSIDER YOU SUCCESSFUL
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Maximip(m): 10:41am On Sep 30, 2011
Abujabir24:

You are the one who doesn't have his facts right. Failing in school doesn't mean you are dull. and besides, he was busy working on bigger things so he couldn't focus on school. Gerrit?
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Beaf: 10:55am On Sep 30, 2011
Maximip:

You are the one who doesn't have his facts right. Failing in school doesn't mean you are dull. and besides, he was busy working on bigger things so he couldn't focus on school. Gerrit?

Bill Gates didn't even fail in school, he was always one of the brightest, always a top student.
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by owohblow: 11:01am On Sep 30, 2011
Desola:

why we no see jonasatan's face?

Is it because he was prostrating while shaking the man's hand? grin

lol
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Beaf1: 11:04am On Sep 30, 2011
WHY DID HE CHOOSE ABOKI'S CAP INSTEAD OF THE Black Umblerra HIS HOST IS PUTING ON
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by omoajiri(m): 11:08am On Sep 30, 2011
i guess Ebele is trying to tap some intelligence from Gates thats why the handshake is that tight.
GEJ wan try squeeze some brains out of Gates, atall atall na him bad.
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Beaf1: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2011
omoajiri:

i guess Ebele is trying to tap some intelligence from Gates thats why the handshake is that tight.
GEJ wan try squeeze some brains out of Gates, atall atall na him bad.

grin
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Beaf: 11:32am On Sep 30, 2011
^
You foolish oyb, why do you need to pretend to be me? Is your diick that small?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SSS Return Stowaway Teen Back To Edo / Ozubulu Church Killings: We Are Close To Arresting The Gunman - Obiano / Okorocha: 'The Defection Of Our Colleagues Pained Us So Much'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.