Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Hardship, Insecurity Fueling Mental Illness In Nigeria – Archbishop - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship, Insecurity Fueling Mental Illness In Nigeria – Archbishop (6176 Views)

2023 Election: INEC Kidnapped Future, Hope For Better Nigeria – Archbishop / Abia Government: Smart Adeyemi Suffering From Protracted Case Of Mental Illness / A Time For Heroes In Nigeria: Archbishop Justin Welby's Article In Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship, Insecurity Fueling Mental Illness In Nigeria – Archbishop by NFBI: 8:19pm On Apr 26
Blaze14k:

I spent 1400 on bole, yam and fish today. If I decided to buy the fish like I always do it would have been 1900
Something you would have eat to your filled some months ago

1 Like

Re: Hardship, Insecurity Fueling Mental Illness In Nigeria – Archbishop by ClearFlair: 8:22pm On Apr 26
No wonder these APC supporters are behaving anyhow and saying senseless things

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship, Insecurity Fueling Mental Illness In Nigeria – Archbishop by obi4eze(m): 8:22pm On Apr 26
angry
Re: Hardship, Insecurity Fueling Mental Illness In Nigeria – Archbishop by Angelfrost(m): 8:24pm On Apr 26
cliped:
I agree but let's hope we defeat this times

Hope?!! Lol!

The only thing more dangerous than hope is false hope painted as Renewed Hope. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship, Insecurity Fueling Mental Illness In Nigeria – Archbishop by faceland: 8:25pm On Apr 26
No money, no electricity, no fuel... Why wouldn't some people run mad?

Only religion or drugs can save some people from CRACKING.
Re: Hardship, Insecurity Fueling Mental Illness In Nigeria – Archbishop by Blaze14k: 8:27pm On Apr 26
NFBI:
Something you would have eat to your filled some months ago

The way the country is so quiet is what baffles me.
Re: Hardship, Insecurity Fueling Mental Illness In Nigeria – Archbishop by pansophist(m): 8:28pm On Apr 26
Nigeria cannot pay the price required to save itself. Or better still, Nigerians can't pay the price to save themselves.

Life is not about showing up to a perfect stage, it's about being a worthy guest. You don't only expect others to make Nigeria good for you, but you make yourself good for Nigeria.

So if you are a doctor, do your job well, the same goes for a policeman, a lawyer, a president, etc. Then the goodness goes around, and everyone will prosper.

Because if you choose to be corrupt and selfish without giving a damn to the country and your fellow countryman, it's a race to the bottom. Everyone is doing it as well. Do me I do you.

Then as others suffer from your wickedness, you will also suffer from others' wickedness. We are all in this together. When you hurt others, you have hurt yourself.

The rule is simple, but most people ain't ready to look in the mirror and change their ways. Wickedness is a way of life and the only one they know. Calling out the best in humans is a loser's game.

Humans will kill their savior. It's easier than changing. Jesus died as a consequence of saving humanity, since people will rather eliminate anything that points to their defect, than actually change.

The suffering and poverty in Nigeria are the natural consequence of a society infested with folks whose character and morals are severely malnourished and need a total overhaul.

8 Likes

Re: Hardship, Insecurity Fueling Mental Illness In Nigeria – Archbishop by Kutunban: 8:29pm On Apr 26
Nigerians deserve it, I could remember vividly how people were shouting APC Sak 2015. If only God allow man to see the future, men will be intentional with their choices.
Re: Hardship, Insecurity Fueling Mental Illness In Nigeria – Archbishop by faceland: 8:31pm On Apr 26
Klington:
tongue

To support apc, you must first suspend your sense of reasoning, bury your conscience, lie about everything with a straight face, pretend to love Nigeria and then support all manner of evils and wickedness.

Nigeria don't deserve APC.

I no fit... It would give me cancer.
Re: Hardship, Insecurity Fueling Mental Illness In Nigeria – Archbishop by Kaiser20: 8:41pm On Apr 26
Akfrenzy:
grin some are online attacking Peter obi 😆
The only people attacking Sir Peter OBI are the EPIN PA WA , SW support group for Ashiwaju.
They want Nigerians to focus on Obi instead of Olodo Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship, Insecurity Fueling Mental Illness In Nigeria – Archbishop by TheTravelingOne(f): 8:43pm On Apr 26
Nigeria will never EVER change. Why? It’s the pure evil and wickedness of the people. Its ingrained at this point. Not all the people but a lot.
Thank god I’m here by choice & thank god I can get TF out when I want too, which I will be doing very soon!!!
I’ve had & seen enough suffering for one lifetime. I feel bad for those who can’t just pick up and leave. But for me….Onward!!!
Re: Hardship, Insecurity Fueling Mental Illness In Nigeria – Archbishop by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:43pm On Apr 26
Klington:
tongue

To support apc, you must first suspend your sense of reasoning, bury your conscience, lie about everything with a straight face, pretend to love Nigeria and then support all manner of evils and wickedness.

Nigeria don't deserve APC.

Some one is very proud.

Re: Hardship, Insecurity Fueling Mental Illness In Nigeria – Archbishop by Klington: 8:48pm On Apr 26
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Some one is very proud of you are not.

APC agbado English. What are you saying?

Stack illiterate.

Ebola balablu is natural disaster.

1 Like

Re: Hardship, Insecurity Fueling Mental Illness In Nigeria – Archbishop by Honestey: 8:49pm On Apr 26
Did he visit psychiatric hospital and doctors told him this?
Re: Hardship, Insecurity Fueling Mental Illness In Nigeria – Archbishop by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:51pm On Apr 26
Klington:

Stack illiterate.

undecided

Re: Hardship, Insecurity Fueling Mental Illness In Nigeria – Archbishop by emmaodet: 9:10pm On Apr 26
ReacherSaidNoth:
Most people in this country have undiagnosed mental illnesses, this country encourages and brings out the worst in people.

So true...I was surprised to see the large number of people going to take rugs or see psychiatric doctor at ARO, abk.

SO so so many bro and even to my surprise, Most are well dressed and look normal.
I was expecting full blown mad men and women at the hospital but alas, well dressed people just like any normal people i the society.
Alot is really happening in our country and many are really passing through alot.
Re: Hardship, Insecurity Fueling Mental Illness In Nigeria – Archbishop by Agbaburna1291: 9:20pm On Apr 26
Mint Iphone SE 2022(3rd gen) 64GB
Chip unlock(Xfinity)
Touch ID&TT✅
100%BH
Ask for pictures
Re: Hardship, Insecurity Fueling Mental Illness In Nigeria – Archbishop by Melagros(m): 10:15pm On Apr 26
babaRUNtinz:
Walahi, the person wey dey hungry no dey listen to sermon o
At all grin
Re: Hardship, Insecurity Fueling Mental Illness In Nigeria – Archbishop by highbee02: 11:19pm On Apr 26
The cleric is not far from the truth
Re: Hardship, Insecurity Fueling Mental Illness In Nigeria – Archbishop by ycat: 1:11am On Apr 27
Tell the Vatican to bring some of the dough to Nigeria now.
Re: Hardship, Insecurity Fueling Mental Illness In Nigeria – Archbishop by membranus: 6:57am On Apr 27
Klington:

Stack illiterate.

It is "stark" illiterate, and not "stack" illiterate.
Re: Hardship, Insecurity Fueling Mental Illness In Nigeria – Archbishop by OPICANTO2223: 2:21pm On Apr 27
Too bad
Re: Hardship, Insecurity Fueling Mental Illness In Nigeria – Archbishop by Laka2bor(m): 3:44pm On Apr 27
Rain refuse to fall
Now maize and cassava,as promised can't be fulfill,we have wait on rain to help us out at least with farm product this hunger may be reduce, right now vegetable is good in market,hard to see,the same with other farm produce....we plead for shower's of blessing oooooooo before we all die of hunger.
Someone sometimes says a time will come in this country that people we have money and won't see what they want or wish to buy,I known belief it's possible.
Re: Hardship, Insecurity Fueling Mental Illness In Nigeria – Archbishop by Victor593(m): 6:32pm On Apr 27
You don see am finish
Every Nigerian is sick.
Even you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribunal Sacks 10 CPC National Assembly Members / Osun - 20,000 OYES Cadets Graduate. 18,000 Youth Get Permanent Jobs. / Adedipe, Akure Kingmaker Dies Of Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.