Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Fashion Design Student In Need Of Urgent IT Placement - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fashion Design Student In Need Of Urgent IT Placement (60 Views)

HP Elite Book For Sale 20k Because Of Urgent Need / Urgent It Job Vacancies / Urgent!!! ....it Needs The Input Of Concerned Nairalanders! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Design Student In Need Of Urgent IT Placement by princely4ever: 8:08pm On Apr 26
A friend's son (his father a tailor) studying fashion design in school is urgently in need of a place/fashion design house to begin his industrial training. Deadline given to him is next monday. Although he's applied for one earlier, response came in late about their intern position being full or something like that.

I recently found an opportunity on this platform (which I do really appreciate about this platform) and referred it to his dad who isn't a nairaland user. Even had to send him the link to the post. This was early on about a week or few days after he had applied at his choice place where he could do his IT. However, it turned out his son liked the opportunity but wasn't his preferred location according to his dad. It's been a while and his dad stopped by at my place very early yesterday morning as I was prepping for the day.. that's when he let me know the urgency of his visit or reason behind his visit.

I told the dad I'll do my best in finding a place & I'd be using this platform, too. Any recommendation or referral for this passionate young man would be deeply appreciated 🙏
Note: preferred locations are Ikeja//VI

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Google Voice In Nigeria / Accountant And Receptionist Needed In Asaba / DHP Group Job Interview - Whatsapp Admin, Content Creators, Training & P.A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.