Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Governor Alia Rages At Predecessors: Don't Interfere In My Administration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Alia Rages At Predecessors: Don't Interfere In My Administration (11780 Views)

Governor Alia Rages At Predecessors: Don't Interfere In My Administration / Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) / Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Alia Rages At Predecessors: Don't Interfere In My Administration by funshint(m): 8:10am On Apr 27
By now I expect Benue state should have its own security corps like what we have in Zamfara and Katsina. Something is always wrong with Benue govs..."Security people are not for you; actually they are against you"!
Re: Governor Alia Rages At Predecessors: Don't Interfere In My Administration by pikechukwu6(m): 8:29am On Apr 27
If someone wants to use you to steal cows or to cause mischief, tell them to bring back their children If we can follow a good advice cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Alia Rages At Predecessors: Don't Interfere In My Administration by Lanre1st(m): 8:51am On Apr 27
Promismike:
There should be a law restricting predecessors from interfering on the government of a sitting governor or president.

Let each be hold accountable for his government.

Will Law seal their mouth? Are they dragging government House with him? This is democracy, everybody has opinions.

He's the one should face where is going and ignore the side attraction. Purk nose is allow
Re: Governor Alia Rages At Predecessors: Don't Interfere In My Administration by Lanre1st(m): 8:55am On Apr 27
pikechukwu6:
If someone wants to use you to steal cows or to cause mischief, tell them to bring back their children If we can follow a good advice cool

Only wise can decode that statement

2 Likes

Re: Governor Alia Rages At Predecessors: Don't Interfere In My Administration by Emman08: 9:42am On Apr 27
Oga leave politics and propaganda and secure Benue people. I know you're a stooge the fulani in APC but don't be unfortunate. Your loyalty first lies with the Benue people. Do your f**king job of securing the state of piss off o wherever you came from.
Re: Governor Alia Rages At Predecessors: Don't Interfere In My Administration by Deepthoughts: 9:50am On Apr 27
BenuePolitician:

https://punchng.com/dont-interfere-in-my-administration-benue-gov-warns-predecessors/
Alia is trying in other sectors but in terms of security especially the fulani herdsmen/refugee issues,he is lying.
Re: Governor Alia Rages At Predecessors: Don't Interfere In My Administration by Apel147(m): 9:59am On Apr 27
You are a very pathetic liar! But we know your type, can you explain herre how Father Alia has been deceiving the people? When were you born, or they just told you this rubbish you wrote about Father Adasu? What he achieved in 11 months, Akume,, susswam and your Ortomatic failure couldn't achieve in 24yrs! Just name any of their achievements combined and I will tell you all Adasu did! I will give you one.. Benue state University!

WorldRichest:
He is MAD. He be like say he wants to copy Rivers State model. He wants to start sleeping with his eyes opened. Oloriburuku Oloshi somebody.

He wants to take on Akume and Ortom at the same time, e be like say somebody don mix alcohol with holy water. He will soon be nakked on the streets like his old predecessor Rev Fr Moses Adasu who used the title and the church to deceive the people and looted the poor state

2 Likes

Re: Governor Alia Rages At Predecessors: Don't Interfere In My Administration by CpDroitz(m): 10:40am On Apr 27
WorldRichest:
He is MAD. He be like say he wants to copy Rivers State model. He wants to start sleeping with his eyes opened. Oloriburuku Oloshi somebody.

He wants to take on Akume and Ortom at the same time, e be like say somebody don mix alcohol with holy water. He will soon be nakked on the streets like his old predecessor Rev Fr Moses Adasu who used the title and the church to deceive the people and looted the poor state
you are a coward, stop being a slave for those politicians that dont have u at intrest

2 Likes

Re: Governor Alia Rages At Predecessors: Don't Interfere In My Administration by asobo1: 10:54am On Apr 27
Jii95:

I never knew you are this unreasonable. Fact-check and see, this man has performed in less than 1 year, what the immediate past Governor could not do in 8 years.
More worrisome is the incompetent Ortom trying to drag Alia.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Alia Rages At Predecessors: Don't Interfere In My Administration by tmaigari: 10:57am On Apr 27
Not minding all these politicians.

Abeg join me in making money online. 25USD bonus | no experience required | no investment required | just do your simple task and earn.

https://www.money-easilrrn.buzz/p?0426346421842946826

Re: Governor Alia Rages At Predecessors: Don't Interfere In My Administration by 99thEnemy(m): 11:03am On Apr 27
Deepthoughts:
Alia is trying in other sectors but in terms of security especially the fulani herdsmen/refugee issues,he is lying.
Expatiate please.
Re: Governor Alia Rages At Predecessors: Don't Interfere In My Administration by Callosobruchus: 11:26am On Apr 27
Benue State,a state that has remained at status quo before now,if you last visited there in 1992 you would still identify all the apian way you used to follow if you visit there today.It might interest you to note that the Civil Servants and Pensioners once believed that it was impossible to receive their salaries and pensions every month because they were tamed so by the past administration.Today massive flyovers are under construction in Makurdi and Gboko LGA,major street roads have been constructed across the state capital and beyond,the dark state capital has now been brightened by street lights;an unprecedented feat.Salaries and pensions are been paid on or before the 25th of every month, conscious effort is glaringly been put in place in terms of tackling insecurity(farmer-herder clash and cult related activities).Governor Alia is trying,I give it to him.Anyone disturbing him should be burying his head in shame rather than making us remember his flaws during his tenure as a governor.We say no to God fatherism and anything related to politics of greed.The best form of campaign is to perform.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Alia Rages At Predecessors: Don't Interfere In My Administration by Callosobruchus: 11:33am On Apr 27
joebeckz:
Hmmm!
Second tenure will be a tough race for the governor especially that he stopped the sharing of money to politicians in the state and has blocked almost all channels for theft.
They will fight back.
We've moved on from that dungeon,today the electorates have a say(believe it or not),if Governor Alia likes let him join APGA or YPP,or any registered political party which is unpopular or unknown to the people of Benue he's still going to come out victorious.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Alia Rages At Predecessors: Don't Interfere In My Administration by Callosobruchus: 11:35am On Apr 27
linkers:
Second tenure, the governor may not get it
You can easily say that cause you're not from Benue State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Alia Rages At Predecessors: Don't Interfere In My Administration by Callosobruchus: 11:37am On Apr 27
WorldRichest:

A lover of evil, that's who you are.

1 Like

Re: Governor Alia Rages At Predecessors: Don't Interfere In My Administration by Callosobruchus: 11:40am On Apr 27
Lanre1st:
POWER!!! It goes beyond merry talk

When most of these clergyman/pastor are criticising government, I dey always laugh 😂 because power is not as simple as they assumed.

Alia has use almost a year as governor, what has he achieved or done than fighting the stakeholders and past governors. The way I'm seeing things he may not go beyond 1 term if he even finish it
Don't sit outside the fence of a house to criticize the neatness level of the bedroom,come to Benue and see what he has achieved for yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Alia Rages At Predecessors: Don't Interfere In My Administration by donmik: 12:23pm On Apr 27
jkpbestseries:
God help you Fr.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Governor Alia Rages At Predecessors: Don't Interfere In My Administration by 99thEnemy(m): 1:09pm On Apr 27
Callosobruchus:
We've moved on from that dungeon,today the electorates have a say(believe it or not),if Governor Alia likes let him join APGA or YPP,or any registered political party which is unpopular or unknown to the people of Benue he's still going to come out victorious.
You said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Alia Rages At Predecessors: Don't Interfere In My Administration by Lant: 1:26pm On Apr 27
WorldRichest:

You must be a Psychiatric patient...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Alia Rages At Predecessors: Don't Interfere In My Administration by zedman1(m): 2:14pm On Apr 27
E don teeeeey we never see governor like Alia. E don Teeey, yet some evil politicians are happily using gullible masses to denigrate him. Well, it's not unusual, the gullible masses are one amongst the other numerous problems we have in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Alia Rages At Predecessors: Don't Interfere In My Administration by zedman1(m): 2:21pm On Apr 27
WorldRichest:

Which one be this again? You are clearly not from Benue, but if you are, then you are one of the problems we have in this world.

1 Like

Re: Governor Alia Rages At Predecessors: Don't Interfere In My Administration by BALLOSKI: 4:00am On Apr 28
Freshtruth:
Play play this guy done stop the sharing of money for Benue hope them.no go assassinate am.like this
Even the useless Ortom is talking...

He also fought Akume.
Re: Governor Alia Rages At Predecessors: Don't Interfere In My Administration by Deepthoughts: 4:03pm On Apr 28
99thEnemy:

Expatiate please.
yesterday I tried so much to respond to you in vain,if you are staying in Benue state especially around Makurdi you should know it yourself but if you are not,then get anyone residing within the guma Makurdi gwer LGA axis to know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removal Protest Going On In Lagos? / A 5-point Increase In The March 2017 Presidential Job Approval Rating -Noipolls / Governor Ugwuanyi's Campaigns In Nkanu East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.