Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Pictures Of Wike International Market Commissioned Today In Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Wike International Market Commissioned Today In Rivers State (4136 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Wike International Market Commissioned Today In Rivers State by DSpokesMan(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27
idahme:

Where is this market located in Port Harcourt? Is it Wike that built the market? Or it is named after him? Answer these questions.

Coincidentally, I was in Port Harcourt yesterday... I observed the event as I passed through.

The Complex is located along the Expressway when driving from Elele heading to PH.

Most likely, the ground laying ceremony was done while Wike called the shots.
Re: Pictures Of Wike International Market Commissioned Today In Rivers State by idahme(m): 8:49pm On Apr 27
DSpokesMan:

Coincidentally, I was in Port Harcourt yesterday... I observed the event as I passed through.

The Complex is located along the Expressway when driving from Elele heading to PH.

Most likely, the ground laying ceremony was done while Wike called the shots.

Ok , maybe it might be him or the LGA and then completed by the current Governor I don't know, it most important thing is it's for the betterment of the people around that vicinity. Good one to everyone who made it happen.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wike International Market Commissioned Today In Rivers State by DSpokesMan(m): 11:09pm On Apr 27
idahme:

Ok , maybe it might be him or the LGA and then completed by the current Governor I don't know, it most important thing is it's for the betterment of the people around that vicinity. Good one to everyone who made it happen.

Absolutely. It would help improve the standard of living of the people...
Re: Pictures Of Wike International Market Commissioned Today In Rivers State by MrEverest(m): 2:32am On Apr 29
vanitybutiwanti:
keep crying, wike is not responsible for your lack of drive and zero ambition, only thing you can do is to complain on social media, you can't stop him

Lol, look at this juvenile delinquent. I can bet with 10 million naira that nobody in your family, including your poor parents have achieved what I have achieved in life. The distance I have traveled in this life pursuing dreams around the world and bringing them to reality, nobody in your extended family has done so.

If you have ambition, you won’t be such a pathetic sycophant supporting rogue politicians because of peanuts.

I really pity you because you will live and die without experiencing what is called good life.

Spit!
Re: Pictures Of Wike International Market Commissioned Today In Rivers State by wiseoneking: 3:44am On Apr 29
Re: Pictures Of Wike International Market Commissioned Today In Rivers State by vanitybutiwanti: 8:00am On Apr 29
MrEverest:

Lol, look at this juvenile delinquent. I can bet with 10 million naira that nobody in your family, including your poor parents have achieved what I have achieved in life. The distance I have traveled in this life pursuing dreams around the world and bringing them to reality, nobody in your extended family has done so.

If you have ambition, you won’t be such a pathetic sycophant supporting rogue politicians because of peanuts.

I really pity you because you will live and die without experiencing what is called good life.

Spit!
it's your father that is a juvenile delinquent, you wish everyone was broke and poor like you, if I go through your post, ill a comment you made in support of a particular politician but because I wrote in support of a politician you don't support, you're abusing your father? Sod off and go hustle it's a Monday morning idiiot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oba Rejects Car Gift From Government / Palestinian Statehood Bid: Nigeria Reiterates Her Support / Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.