Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

What's Your Take On Crypto Loans: Liquid Asset Or Hidden Gem? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What's Your Take On Crypto Loans: Liquid Asset Or Hidden Gem? (70 Views)

Your Office Rent Agreement: Legal Asset Or Liability / Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. / Is Your Smartphone An Asset Or A Liability? Let's Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Take On Crypto Loans: Liquid Asset Or Hidden Gem? by Cryptocreed: 9:27pm On Apr 26
Have you ever come across crypto loans? They're like borrowing money, but instead of traditional collateral, you use your cryptocurrency. While not widely discussed in web3 circles, they're catching the attention of major players.

With crypto loans, you can access cash without selling your digital assets, preserving your investments and sidestepping taxes. What's intriguing is that you're free to use the borrowed funds for anything—investing, covering expenses, or diversifying your crypto holdings. Plus, since these loans are backed by collateral, lenders face reduced risk, often offering better rates.

Now, how do crypto loans compare to DeFi loans? Let's delve into the differences.
Re: What's Your Take On Crypto Loans: Liquid Asset Or Hidden Gem? by akeemqaz: 10:31pm On Apr 26
Honestly, I prefer crypto loans to bank fiat loans because they let you borrow by collateralizing digital assets without selling and you can avoiding taxes as you've said . I recent saw an offer from Bitget with fixed rates, and we all know CEX loans have no gas fee like DeFi . And currently, Thier Apr looks good with pormos for USDT loans up to 1,000,000 USDT. You might want to check that if you genuinely prefer crypto loans.
Re: What's Your Take On Crypto Loans: Liquid Asset Or Hidden Gem? by Maxicreed: 11:56am On Apr 27
I feel crypto loan is common to traders and traders usually take advantage it. I have on two occasions taking loan from Binance and multiple time on Bitget and tbh the convenience and accessibility in getting crypto loan makes it more preferred to loan from traditional banking system associated lots of paper work and bureaucratic bottle necks.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrencies? / Do Not Fade!!! / JOBS: 5 Open Positions At Lafarge Nigeria Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.