Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

If The Race is Not for the Swift, Watch This! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If The Race is Not for the Swift, Watch This! (126 Views)

Slow And Steady Wins The Race / Haha Haha Haha Let The Race Begin 2019 Here We Comes / Donald Trump Sings Look What You Made Me Do By Taylor Swift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If The Race is Not for the Swift, Watch This! by PrinceBoost: 1:42am On Apr 27
The self - acclaimed King of Riders interrupted a racing competition, all because they were competing in his territory without informing him. He waved in to ask that the competition be halted for him to take part.

At the end, he was cheated out and he decided to unleash his annoyance. But watch as his action didn't go well.

It is a confirmation of the saying that "The Race is Not for the Swift.

Watch , like, share, comment and subscribe to our channel for more content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7SR_sCtaE

(1) (Reply)

What I Ordered Vs What I Got (video) / Https://youtube.com/shorts/ecciavwf5_e?si=xblrki-hohibfkiw / Facebook Is DOWN!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.