Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Junior Pope's Wife Excluded From His Burial - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Junior Pope's Wife Excluded From His Burial (1643 Views)

Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) / Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo / Jnr Pope & Wife Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With Matching Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Junior Pope's Wife Excluded From His Burial by ebukajay184: 6:53am On Apr 27
Re: Junior Pope's Wife Excluded From His Burial by ChangedMan1999(m): 11:48am On Apr 27
Useless good for nothing blogger.

2 Likes

Re: Junior Pope's Wife Excluded From His Burial by Pepperdemisback: 3:52pm On Apr 27
ChangedMan1999:
Useless good for nothing blogger.

That's his Obituary, they didn't include wife.

Re: Junior Pope's Wife Excluded From His Burial by hitekk: 6:52pm On Apr 27
Re: Junior Pope's Wife Excluded From His Burial by EreluRoz: 8:16pm On Apr 27
Widows are in trouble in Nigeria.

It's just unfortunate Junior died when he was having issues with his wife, it's normal for couples to fight. I know the whole gist will soon come out.
Re: Junior Pope's Wife Excluded From His Burial by Kobicove(m): 8:31pm On Apr 27
Even if they were having issues they were still legally married as at the time of his death therefore I see no reason to exclude his wife from his burial arrangement undecided

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope's Wife Excluded From His Burial by 1Sharon(f): 9:30pm On Apr 27
Pepperdemisback:

That's his Obituary, they didn't include wife.

Yikes! Beloved father, son and all but no husband?
Re: Junior Pope's Wife Excluded From His Burial by 1Sharon(f): 9:32pm On Apr 27
EreluRoz:
Widows are in trouble in Nigeria.

It's just unfortunate Junior died when he was having issues with his wife, it's normal for couples to fight. I know the whole gist will soon come out.

I don't believe this. There are too many liars using his death for clout. How true is this?
Re: Junior Pope's Wife Excluded From His Burial by JOACHINpedro: 6:13am On Apr 28
Being a celebrity is like opening yourself for everyone to see.
You no fit fart in peace.
I can't deal

2 Likes

Re: Junior Pope's Wife Excluded From His Burial by Pepperdemisback: 7:08am On Apr 28
Kobicove:
Even if they were having issues they were still legally married as at the time of his death therefore I see no reason to exclude his wife from his burial arrangement undecided
They seperated since last year on the ground of infidelity and it seems it is legal traditionally but he didn't make it public. She's alleged to be sleeping with some rich Abuja men. If caught red-handed as a married woman, some communities will banish you or ask you to make a sacrifice. If you refuse to do the sacrifice, you are no longer considered a member of their family.
Immediately after his death, someone commented that he died without a widow.
So, it seems the separation is legal.

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope's Wife Excluded From His Burial by Pepperdemisback: 7:09am On Apr 28
1Sharon:

Yikes! Beloved father, son and all but no husband?
Yes! Upon his death, someone commented that he died without a widow.
Re: Junior Pope's Wife Excluded From His Burial by 1Sharon(f): 8:44am On Apr 28
Pepperdemisback:

Yes! Upon his death, someone commented that he died without a widow.

They've started. Drama pending.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To See Raymand Face / Julius Agu / Megan Fox Is Freaking Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.