Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? (46816 Views)

What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? / Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by DonroxyII: 8:16pm On Apr 27
davis51:
Man u / chelsea's fans
I concur !
Obi is not a Rival to BAT ....

Obi is a Boy grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by musajo1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27
Kwankaso and Ganduje

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by 43Ronin: 8:21pm On Apr 27
Boko haram vs iswap

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by Victor593(m): 8:24pm On Apr 27
None of the above

You which of them?
Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by drimzsmoke(m): 8:24pm On Apr 27
Reloadedisraelp:
ok check scores grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by peeta4u(m): 8:25pm On Apr 27
Eye and aye

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by AdamuKD: 8:32pm On Apr 27
kingthreat:
I am not a BATist but I will forever be against that attention-seeking politician from Agulu with a feminine voice.
Obi no send papa. He is a billionaire and can comfortably buy you and your generation.

Na hunger and poverty go finally quench your blocked brain zombie without functioning brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by Kemadealadire(f): 8:32pm On Apr 27
My business and send me pictures peopleπŸ™„
Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by onuman: 8:38pm On Apr 27
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Chelsea vs Man. U fans .......Those set of wereys no dey only dey rock their madness on social media but Dem still dey rock am for real life......Na one thing wey I love about going to a viewing center on a weekend be that cheesy. If I really wan clear my head from the too much heat,and feel like arguing,na just to go chill out for that kind place.......

I think a most foolish thing is some Nigerians in far away Nigeria rocking European Football clubs. Idleness is the devil's workshop more in Nigeria.

Most Europeans don't know about the existence of those European football clubs.
Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by treatise: 8:48pm On Apr 27
drimzsmoke:

How
Others were indicating saner variables in their comparisons but Aye and Eiye were just your take.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by harbarzzy(m): 8:49pm On Apr 27
Vinnie2000:

In Nigeria, These Rival Fans are like Cat and Rat and can NEVER see eye to eye. sad

Batists vs OBidients
Chelsea vs Man Utd fans.
Davido vs Wizkid fans.
Ronaldo fans vs Messi fans. smiley

Which of these Rivalries do you Feel is the BIGGEST? Reno and Obi abeg..Tinubu not Obis mate

smiley
Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by ayotade09(m): 8:55pm On Apr 27
Ajeh Chelsea loosing bring me joy just like this night
Vinnie2000:

Lol,

As One of my Pals who is a Man Utd Fan would say 'A Weekend where Chelsea loses their Match is a Good weekend'. cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:56pm On Apr 27
drimzsmoke:

Aye vs Eiye rivalry!!!!

No capping

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by ayotade09(m): 8:56pm On Apr 27
Liverpool how the weather
DevilsEqual:
Chelsea vs MUFC actually

Those guys dey always scatter any football group with their banters

It's very easy to set them up against each other...I do that for fun while watching from afar as a Liverpool fan

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by Gerrard59(m): 8:56pm On Apr 27
Vinnie2000:

In Nigeria, These Rival Fans are like Cat and Rat and can NEVER see eye to eye. sad

Batists vs OBidients
Chelsea vs Man Utd fans.
Davido vs Wizkid fans.
Ronaldo fans vs Messi fans. smiley

Which of these Rivalries do you Feel is the BIGGEST?

smiley

I am sure the mods erased the Yoruba Christians vs Yoruba Muslims aspect as it got to the front page. Nevertheless, it is important to state that neither group has rivalry. Yoruba Christians and Yoruba Muslims are one and the same people. That was how ignorant and naive Igbos believed Yoruba Christians wouldn't vote for Tinubu, only for him to outrightly win Ekiti and Ondo - two Christian-dominated states in the SW. Peter Obi came a distant third in all the states in the region.

The earlier you people understand Nigeria for WHAT it is, rather than what you EXPECT it to be, the better.

https://www.nairaland.com/7225545/why-peter-obi-step-down

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by Scholarforlife: 8:57pm On Apr 27
[color=#000099][/color]
kingthreat:
I am not a BATist but I will forever be against that attention-seeking politician from Agulu with a feminine voice.
Show me a politician who isn't an attention seeker, even beyond Nigeria, and I will immediately show you a man who starts a business in which he is destined to fail. Attention seeking is the blood every politician lives on. Their attention-seeking tools include manifesto, propaganda, accidental philanthropy, demarketing their opponents, commissioning fake projects etc

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by DJInfluence: 8:58pm On Apr 27
IICC shooting stars Vs Stationary Stores
Rangers Vs Iwuayanwu
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by ASAPFERG: 8:58pm On Apr 27
Tinubu is not in competition with obi.

tinubu is already the president, while peter obi will never rule Nigeria till he dies.
Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27
Starships4u:
MTN and GLO
ENYIMBA and KANO PILLARS
OKOROCHA and IKEDI OHAKIM
CHINEDU VIVOIR RHODES and SANWO OLU

grin grin
Your type is the reason why I visit NL every now and then. Very funny nigerians

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by tunde1200(m): 8:59pm On Apr 27
Batists
Chelsea
Davido
Ronaldo,
These are the biggest.
Obi cannot be rivalry to Jagaban
He too small
Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:02pm On Apr 27
Gerrard59:

I am sure the mods erased the Yoruba Christians vs Yoruba Muslims aspect as it got to the front page. Nevertheless, it is important to state that neither group has rivalry. Yoruba Christians and Yoruba Muslims are one and the same people. That was how ignorant and naive Igbos believed Yoruba Christians wouldn't vote for Tinubu, only for him to outrightly win Ekiti and Ondo - two Christian-dominated states in the SW. Peter Obi came a distant third in all the states in the region.

The earlier you people understand Nigeria for WHAT it is, rather than what you EXPECT it to be, the better.

https://www.nairaland.com/7225545/why-peter-obi-step-down

The Mods did not Edit anything. sad

You just need to change your Nonsense TRIBALISTIC mindset. undecided
Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by ikdaddy01(m): 9:03pm On Apr 27
Toyota vs Homda fans
BMW vs Benz fans
Coke vs Pepsi fans still deh

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by BrotherInnocent: 9:03pm On Apr 27
drimzsmoke:

Aye vs Eiye rivalry!!!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

This guy na confirm werey ooo

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:04pm On Apr 27
ayotade09:
Ajeh Chelsea loosing bring me joy just like this night

Lolss. cheesy

Same with When Man Utd LOSES.

Sonnobax the Chelsea Fan will say 'His Weekend don Better'. cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by ASAPFERG: 9:06pm On Apr 27
GerraMeh74:
Lol we don teach Eiye,them bitter lessons. But them no dey hear word grin
dey play. Them don wipe una finish for ogun state. grin

even for benin una temple, una know as e dey go.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by Ramirezkhay(m): 9:07pm On Apr 27
cheesy

You no add

Barrister VS Kollington!
Osupa VS Pasuma!

Muslims VS Christians

grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by Belawy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 27
People don't even consider Chelseaa Big club agailn

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by Gerrard59(m): 9:09pm On Apr 27
Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:11pm On Apr 27
tunde1200:
Batists
Chelsea
Davido
Ronaldo,
These are the biggest.
Obi cannot be rivalry to Jagaban
He too small

Lols, Dey Play.

Yet, He lost Heavily to Peter Obi in Lagos and even in Aso Rock, which he was Going to occupy. sad smiley

If Elections is Conducted TODAY, Peter Obi will Still Defeat Tinibu in Lagos and Aso Rock! smiley

Even in Tinibu's Bourdillon residence, Obi would Get Lots of Votes! cool
Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by Hammylawali: 9:12pm On Apr 27
drimzsmoke:

Aye vs Eiye rivalry!!!!

Haaa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, werey ree o

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by GerraMeh74(m): 9:16pm On Apr 27
ASAPFERG:
dey play. Them don wipe una finish for ogun state. grin

even for benin una temple, una know as e dey go.
Here no be where to begin talk plenty. If to say Una dey hear word Una for don dey comport Una selves. But e dey obvious say to collect casualty no dey tire una.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by Jonjam269: 9:19pm On Apr 27
MajorOvakporaye:
Gbola Tilumbu does not have real fans. His fans are divided into two categories of people which are:

1. Corrupt and criminal politicians
2. Stupid poor miscreants who collect stipends
Serial party defector and Pandora fraudster is only supported by IPOB cannibals and obirodent miscreants.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet / Prince Nathaniel Osayande Dies In Accident Days To His Coronation / How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.