Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? (46852 Views)

What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? / Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by ASAPFERG: 12:27pm On Apr 28
GerraMeh74:
Na me go dey tell you that one. No go loose guard yourself, make them no go take you count scores. Peace brother grin
Them done blast one assman for auchi like this grin

Hide your head oo grin
Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by ASAPFERG: 12:29pm On Apr 28
Emyzoloye5:

Aye vs Vikings...watin be eiye? Butterfly abi bird
vikings only exists in the SE tongue
Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by kingthreat(m): 2:42pm On Apr 28
AdamuKD:

Obi no send papa. He is a billionaire and can comfortably buy you and your generation.

Na hunger and poverty go finally quench your blocked brain zombie without functioning brain

I meant Chijioke Uche. I never mentioned any Obi
Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by kingthreat(m): 2:44pm On Apr 28
AMI3:

Because u are a threat to the king
It is better for u to change ur mentality

No vex my Oga. I just stumbled the name across one forum back back in the days and used the name while registering my anonymous account on Nairaland.
Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by mcprince32(m): 6:03pm On Apr 28
Wike vs Fubra

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by AMI3(m): 6:15pm On Apr 28
kingthreat:

No vex my Oga. I just stumbled the name across one forum back back in the days and used the name while registering my anonymous account on Nairaland.

I no vex bro . Peace

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by Wuless82(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28
Vinnie2000:

In Nigeria, These Rival Fans are like Cat and Rat and can NEVER see eye to eye. sad

Batists vs OBidients
Chelsea vs Man Utd fans.
Davido vs Wizkid fans.
Ronaldo fans vs Messi fans. smiley

Which of these Rivalries do you Feel is the BIGGEST?

smiley

As a Chelsea fan, I feel super excited whenever Manu sorry, grin Man U lose. E dey give me joy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by BigCEO(m): 12:43am On May 03
IamDora:
Chelsea and Man-utd are never rivals, no.. Chelsea fans are the ones who love to rival man-u and try so hard to make it look like they and united are on the same level

I wanted to like this comment of yours a hundred times but i couldn't.

BTW i wanted to ask, are you a Man Utd fan?
Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by IamDora(f): 9:03am On May 03
BigCEO:

I wanted to like this comment of yours a hundred times but i couldn't.

BTW i wanted to ask, are you a Man Utd fan?

Yes
Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by BigCEO(m): 10:00am On May 03
IamDora:

Yes

Exactly my thoughts. Its nice meeting a fellow lady united fan though I'm hardcore united but not insensible like most fans.

The case of Chelsea fans and United fans is people who are jealous and insecured of the other people cos they are above, bigger and better than them while we don't give a damn cos we continue being higher than them despite the hate so i don't argue with any Chelsea fan.

Besides, get ready cos they will come for you on this thread or maybe they already did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? / How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area / See What This Policeman Impounded(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.