Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning (29477 Views)

See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning / See The Crocodile I Killed This Early Morning During The Rainfall / The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by NothingDoMe: 6:19pm On Apr 27
Sleekydee:
Not true, that's not a Green mamba, that's a spotted bush snake and they aren't venomous.
👍👍👍
Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by tunde1200(m): 6:20pm On Apr 27
I just love snakes.
What a magnificent creatures.

1 Like

Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by PotatoSalad(m): 6:20pm On Apr 27
Englishisamust:
That's African langa snake..They are spiritual, when u see such snake. They are sent to kill someone. That snake is not ordinary it is spiritual. U better go to church or mosque and pray because u don get enemies like this..
This is what drugs do to people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by QueenDima47(f): 6:20pm On Apr 27
Ibemi:
Someone said green snake doesn't bite. I don't know how true it is

Green snakes are of different species. There is the type that is called mamba. If mamba bites you! It is death straight except if you take proper antibiotics. And green snakes are too territorial and stubborn

1 Like

Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by ZombieTAMER: 6:20pm On Apr 27
omoredia:
Faith to steal. Smh. These so called 'men of God' are 95 percent part of the problem of this country. People that will see white and call it black. Shame

Adeboye isn't credible
The man that protested subsidy removal in 2012

but lost his voice today..

1 Like

Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by toprealman: 6:20pm On Apr 27
Ibemi:
The person must have said that they are non-venomous.
Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by bet9ja(m): 6:21pm On Apr 27
Ibemi:

My friend told me that this snake flew over is head and didn't bite him, he was not even aware that the sake was standing by. So I assumed this snake doesn't strike like that. If it does, my friend could have been beaten.

1 Like

Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by Akalia(m): 6:21pm On Apr 27
That's a non venomous snake. I can tell by the shape of its head.

1 Like

Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:22pm On Apr 27
Ibemi:
True. It hardly bite and non venomous
Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by Ulogwe1: 6:22pm On Apr 27
Where is original LALASTICALLY LALA

1 Like

Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by Digmygold: 6:23pm On Apr 27
Not poisonous.
Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by livinbygrace: 6:24pm On Apr 27
Bad sign!!!You better pack out from that compound before its too late.
Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by Light78: 6:24pm On Apr 27
ednut1:
Non venomous

Don't believe that. Cobra doesn't have a rectangular head nor a cat-like or slit pupil.

All those things are stupid analysis. Take a look at Black mamba, water macusin, coral snake and the rest.

That's a green Mamba.

Highly venomous

Edited: I'm sorry for the above comment. That's a bush green snake. It's non-venomous. I just confirmed it now from a snake expert. See the new picture.

2 Likes

Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by adecz: 6:27pm On Apr 27
Green mamba 🐍🐍🐍🐍
Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by smyo(m): 6:27pm On Apr 27
Oxtertee:
Uncle lala, one of your favorite pet has strayed into my compound

I was on my way back home from work around 6pm yesterday when my wife called that she sighted a snake inside our compound. I advise her to get someone to do justice to it.

She went outside to call a male next house neighbor, but the snake has vanished before they return back and the person left.

I search the whole compound when I returned home but couldn't find uncle lala's pet.

I went for a thorough search this morning few mins pass 10am and found the snake where it was hiding.

I quickly reach out for a long plank to unlive the green color slithering animal & justice was done.

Can someone help identify the specie.......thou it look more like a baby green mamba if I am not mistaken.
Green mamba
Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by Light78: 6:28pm On Apr 27
Oxtertee:

I was on my way back home from work around 6pm yesterday when my wife called that she sighted a snake inside our compound. I advise her to get someone to do justice to it.

She went outside to call a male next house neighbor, but the snake has vanished before they return back and the person left.

I search the whole compound when I returned home but couldn't find uncle lala's pet.

I went for a thorough search this morning few mins pass 10am and found the snake where it was hiding.

I quickly reach out for a long plank to unlive the green color slithering animal & justice was done.

Can someone help identify the specie.......thou it look more like a baby green mamba if I am not mistaken.

Next time, use a Cutlass to open it's mouth and you will see it's fangs.

That snakes is venomous. It can kill in minutes. A green mamba is what it is called.

Look at the black spot on its scale, the type of scale it has, and the mouth lining.

Thank God no one was bitten

2 Likes

Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by bobbiiee: 6:29pm On Apr 27
Highly venomous. Inside the mouth is black.

1 Like

Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by mysticwarrior(m): 6:33pm On Apr 27
stanbright:

We don't have a mamba in Nigeria
That is a bush snake
It's non poisonous
I have killed this particular snake when I was in the university in southern Nigeria.
Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by Sweetvie: 6:33pm On Apr 27
Venomous or not
Snake na snake undecided
Even non-venomous snakes can be dangerous if provoked.

2 Likes

Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by Dennisochampa: 6:33pm On Apr 27
These ones are not all that dangerous.
It would have probably gone away if it had the chance to... They avoid contact with humans as much as they can

1 Like

Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by Omozeez1: 6:34pm On Apr 27
Ibemi it doesn't bite but when it bites it's deadly o.post=129660477:
Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by Oblitz(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27
QueenDima47:

Green snakes are of different species. There is the type that is called mamba. If mamba bites you! It is death straight except if you take proper antibiotics. And green snakes are too territorial and stubborn
Please don't misinform people. Antibiotics doesn't treat snakebite. Antivenin does

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by Jeje247: 6:35pm On Apr 27
Oxtertee:

bros calm down. If I hear of a mamba in my street, I will park out of the LGA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by Oblitz(m): 6:35pm On Apr 27
QueenDima47:

Please don't misinform people. Antibiotics doesn't treat snakebite. Antivenin/ antitoxin does

3 Likes

Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by Oblitz(m): 6:35pm On Apr 27
QueenDima47:

Please don't misinform people. Antibiotics dont treat snakebite. Antivenin/ antitoxin does
Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by iamoyindamola(m): 6:36pm On Apr 27
Phantom233:

Na because you de chop am na, or can the fire be harmful to the pot while cooking?
This is a dull and stupid take
Try again

1 Like

Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by Squirrel1(m): 6:37pm On Apr 27
99thEnemy:
I see any slithering thing, I move.
women inclusive 🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by Oblitz(m): 6:37pm On Apr 27
Light78:

Don't believe that. Cobra doesn't have a rectangular head nor a cat-like or slit pupil.

All those things are stupid analysis. Take a look at Black mamba, water macusin, coral snake and the rest.

That's a green Mamba.

Highly venomous

True. It looks like green mamba

1 Like

Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by mascotman(m): 6:37pm On Apr 27
That is somebody's great-grandfather ooo😋
Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by tuzle(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27
Integrafamoo:

It bites and very poisonous
na it bites are painful but it isn't venomous.
Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by sylve11: 6:39pm On Apr 27
stanbright:

We don't have a mamba in Nigeria
That is a bush snake
It's non poisonous

Says who? shocked cool

1 Like

Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by tefishy(m): 6:39pm On Apr 27
Be specific.

I dey gallant for you. Nobody go bite you

Squirrel1:
women inclusive 🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahya Usman Ahmad Constructs Airplane Model With Local Materials. Photos / NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars / What Is The Difference Between IT And ICT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.