Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning (29511 Views)

See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning / See The Crocodile I Killed This Early Morning During The Rainfall / The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by 7arrows: 1:16am On Apr 28
Nonexisting1:
Not venomous, na ordinary green snake. Next time, just find food give am chop and send am back to the forests. You could also have kept it as pet to help keep your house free of rats. Take my advice at your own peril.

U r very kind

1 Like

Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by 7arrows: 1:17am On Apr 28
Englishisamust:
That's African langa snake..They are spiritual, when u see such snake. They are sent to kill someone. That snake is not ordinary it is spiritual. U better go to church or mosque and pray because u don get enemies like this..

But he killed his enemies

1 Like

Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by MaziX(m): 2:00am On Apr 28
In my village. They don't bite. I do see them every morning

2 Likes

Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by Adeniyiademola(m): 7:41am On Apr 28
Creamypie:
some get venom, the type with triangle shaped head and its under belly lines na one straight line
MaziX post=129671537:
In my village. They don't bite. I do see them every morning
from head to tail, e no divide in to two
Who get time to be looking for all that? Kill all moderf*rkers on sight.

1 Like

Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by hardon1(m): 8:03am On Apr 28
Ibemi:
Someone said green snake doesn't bite. I don't know how true it is

Yes, it doesn't bite. It's kills
Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by OmarEl(m): 9:19am On Apr 28
Snake Na Snake🥱

Prevention Is Better Than Cure😊
Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by lascos912(m): 9:33am On Apr 28
green mamba, boomslang green snake,pit viper, green Cobra,tree boa ,all these snakes i mentioned are green snake but they are highly venomous

1 Like

Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by pek(m): 9:40am On Apr 28
Niccoloimhotep:
Open the mouth of the snake, if it’s black in colour, then it’s a green mamba
you obviously don't know a green or black mamba.

1 Like

Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by Burruchaga71(m): 10:28am On Apr 28
Ibemi:
Someone said green snake doesn't bite. I don't know how true it is
Not true. Green Mamba is one of the deadliest snake in the world.
Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by BALLOSKI: 11:42am On Apr 28
Oxtertee:
Uncle lala, one of your favorite pet has strayed into my compound

I was on my way back home from work around 6pm yesterday when my wife called that she sighted a snake inside our compound. I advise her to get someone to do justice to it.

She went outside to call a male next house neighbor, but the snake has vanished before they return back and the person left.

I search the whole compound when I returned home but couldn't find uncle lala's pet.

I went for a thorough search this morning few mins pass 10am and found the snake where it was hiding.

I quickly reach out for a long plank to unlive the green color slithering animal & justice was done.

Can someone help identify the specie.......thou it look more like a baby green mamba if I am not mistaken.
Na only mumu de kill green snake de feel proud.

Na after childbirth we de see them those days. They don't harm.
Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by BALLOSKI: 11:45am On Apr 28
OmarEl:
Snake Na Snake🥱

Prevention Is Better Than Cure😊
No time to find out which is which.
Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by OmarEl(m): 1:38pm On Apr 28
BALLOSKI:
No time to find out which is which.

Truth
Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by EbonyHappiness: 2:06pm On Apr 28
Hey, I am Happiness. I based in Lagos. I specialized in Body Supplement.
I also give Elite Body Massage with Happy Ending. I also sell s*x toys.

Here is my Private/WhatsApp Number: 08103947069 (Serious Clients Only, feel free call me for faster response).

NB: Payment is strictly after service.
Thanks
Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by Govocrete: 2:28pm On Apr 28
ednut1:
Non venomous

In a real situation, how do you check to know. Just like trying to check if an armed robber gun is laoded.
Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by Pootle: 3:07pm On Apr 28
7arrows:

Olodo

scholar
Re: The Snake � I Killed In My Compound This Morning by Oxtertee(m): 12:10pm On Apr 29
BALLOSKI:
Na only mumu de kill green snake de feel proud.

Na after childbirth we de see them those days. They don't harm.

What's there to be proud of about killing a snake? Or do you expect me keep it as a pet in my child's room

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahya Usman Ahmad Constructs Airplane Model With Local Materials. Photos / NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars / What Is The Difference Between IT And ICT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.