Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,547 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

The Main Reason Why No Foreign Investor Wants Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Main Reason Why No Foreign Investor Wants Tinubu (408 Views)

18 States Attracted No Foreign Investment From 2021 -2023 (see List) / APC Primary: Seun Osewa Supports Osinbajo; Wants Tinubu To Step Down / So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Main Reason Why No Foreign Investor Wants Tinubu by Helinuesmybaby: 11:49am On Apr 27
The cocaine addict sniffs and forget

😂😂😂

Helinues your rogue president is trekking daily seeking investors

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Why No Foreign Investor Wants Tinubu by helinues: 11:51am On Apr 27
All scammers on this forum don enter big trouble.

NL, if you see any scam adverts, don't hesitate to press report button

7 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Why No Foreign Investor Wants Tinubu by Helinuesmybaby: 11:52am On Apr 27
helinues:

Exactly bola Ahmed Tinubu

10 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Why No Foreign Investor Wants Tinubu by helinues: 11:53am On Apr 27
Helinuesmybaby:

Exactly bola Ahmed Tinubu

Is president Tinubu a NL or you have issue with comprehending simple things?

undecided

8 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Why No Foreign Investor Wants Tinubu by Cindypresh(f): 11:53am On Apr 27
helinues:

Are you sure everything is alright with you??

5 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Why No Foreign Investor Wants Tinubu by helinues: 11:54am On Apr 27
Cindypresh:

Are you sure everything is alright with you??

Are you one of the NL scammers?

Why are you feeling triggered with this my comments which was addressed to the scammers on this forum?

Please explain to us

7 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Why No Foreign Investor Wants Tinubu by Helinuesmybaby: 11:54am On Apr 27
helinues:

Is president Tinubu a NL or you have issue with comprehending simple things?

undecided

You are a rogue like your drug infested bola

9 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Why No Foreign Investor Wants Tinubu by helinues: 11:55am On Apr 27
Helinuesmybaby:

You are a rogue like your drug infested bola

Shame no even fit catch you to condemn or curse the scammers on this forum.

No wahala, all the scammers on this forum go die poorly IJN, can I hear you say Amen?

7 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Why No Foreign Investor Wants Tinubu by Helinuesmybaby: 11:56am On Apr 27
helinues:

Shame no even fit catch you to condemn or cause or the scammers on this forum.

No wahala, all the scammers on this forum go die poorly IJN, can I hear you say Amen?

Speak English

8 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Why No Foreign Investor Wants Tinubu by helinues: 11:56am On Apr 27
Helinuesmybaby:

Speak English

Let's see if something terrible won't happen.

grin

7 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Why No Foreign Investor Wants Tinubu by Helinuesmybaby: 11:58am On Apr 27
helinues:

Let's see if something terrible won't happen.

grin

Your drugs are finished I see

8 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Why No Foreign Investor Wants Tinubu by helinues: 12:00pm On Apr 27
Helinuesmybaby:

Your drugs are finished I see

Lol

Very smart guy, you don't want the terrible thing to happen for saying Amen to the prayer right.

So why they do you still struggling proofing nothing that you are not the one behind most of the scams on this forum .

So scammers self fit dey afraid of terrible things to happen to them

7 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Why No Foreign Investor Wants Tinubu by Cindypresh(f): 12:00pm On Apr 27
helinues:

Are you one of the NL scammers?

Why are you feeling triggered with this my comments which was addressed to the scammers on this forum?

Please explain to us

Who's talking about advertisement here?? Are you sure you're okay?

Why have yaba left not picked this guy

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Why No Foreign Investor Wants Tinubu by helinues: 12:01pm On Apr 27
Cindypresh:

Why have yaba left not picked this guy

Toh

The case na beyond comprehension.

Advertisement ko, billboards ni..

No wonder Jesus said Opari

grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Main Reason Why No Foreign Investor Wants Tinubu by Helinuesmybaby: 12:04pm On Apr 27
helinues:

Lol

Very smart guy, you don't want the terrible thing to happen for saying Amen to the prayer right.

So why they do you still struggling proofing nothing that you are not the one behind most of the scams on this forum .

So scammers self fit dey afraid of terrible things to happen to them

What is wrong with you?

You could not steal from your mother today?

8 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Why No Foreign Investor Wants Tinubu by helinues: 12:04pm On Apr 27
Cindypresh:

Why have yaba left not picked me yet with my incoherency

No wonder, I talk am that must have been the case.

Thanks for the clarification

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Why No Foreign Investor Wants Tinubu by helinues: 12:06pm On Apr 27
Helinuesmybaby:

What is wrong with you?

You could not steal from your mother today?

Stop being incoherent.

You have been bursted.. Any corner wey I catch you on this forum seh, na for wahala to dey jam agbako

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Why No Foreign Investor Wants Tinubu by Helinuesmybaby: 12:18pm On Apr 27
helinues:

Stop being incoherent.

You have been bursted.. Any corner wey I catch you on this forum seh, na for wahala to dey jam agbako

Mental health should be taken seriously

7 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Why No Foreign Investor Wants Tinubu by alphaNomega: 12:52pm On Apr 27
just like you cheated the system to become president

bastard

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Why No Foreign Investor Wants Tinubu by Helinuesmybaby: 1:02pm On Apr 27
alphaNomega:
just like you cheated the system to become president

bastard

Real bastard

6 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Teachers Against LG Autonomy? / Drama As 21-yr-old Accused Asks Magistratefor Food / ' Deportation’ Saga: Civil Society Coalition Blames FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.