Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims (28312 Views)

Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos) / Davido Claims His Shoes Is $5000 Dollars (N1.8 Million) / "My Private Jet Has Landed In Nigeria" - Davido (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by Thekaghan: 3:08pm On Apr 27
Angelfrost:

His father is wealthy... He is wealthy.

Everything else is moot.
Real wealth don’t make noise like this fool. What will he do if his dad is a USD billionaire like Ote$ and the rest? I guess he will do a podcast everyday grin

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by Odibembem: 3:09pm On Apr 27
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-family-distributes-electricity-to-most-of-nigeria-davido-claims/

Davido is a talented musician but d guy seems to be very daft. Or did his father lie to him? How can u claim ur family owns four Discos? Oya name them. Your family is not among d richest in Nigeria, not by miles. The likes of Dangote, Adenuga, Rabiu, Elumelu, Jim Ovia and so many more also get children who don't brag and they are far richer than ur dad

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by Trustyourself: 3:18pm On Apr 27
zeyt:
Point of correction David: generate electricity not distribute electricity.

He's correct. Are you an energy expert?
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by Tareq1105: 3:20pm On Apr 27
immortalcrown:
Four power plants for charity or for business?

Simply say that your family is among those monopolizing the resources of Nigeria. Otherwise, why should one family have up to 4 power plants for business in one country?

Davido don't say that again. Nigerians pay for power that is not available.

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by Honestey: 3:20pm On Apr 27
If you want to hold someone for poor power distribution, now you who

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by Collinsanele: 3:41pm On Apr 27
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by 43Ronin: 3:42pm On Apr 27
HBB1:

🤣

Joker!
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by Asour: 3:46pm On Apr 27
immortalcrown:
You are the one sounding vague. Capable in what sense?
https://www.resolutionlawng.com/nerc-permit-licences-and-fees-nigerian-electricity-regulatory-commission-requirements/

Here.

Seek advice if you're an interested power investor.
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by fijiano202(m): 4:03pm On Apr 27
Privatepart00:
shocked shocked shocked
Using this opportunity to pray for souls and families of the people who lost their life during the inferno on East - West road yesterday 26/04/2024.

The Indorama petrochemical trailer driver that caused this accident should not go scot free.
How can you drive without conscience and disregard for other road users.

May we not meet our end in search of our daily bread.

Heaven grant the burnt humans eternal rest in your bosom Amen.

Heaven also comfort the families that lost their loved ones, Amen.

Rivers State Government should fine this company responsible for this.

We can’t be turning a blind eye to such occurrence like human life doesn’t matter over the money gained from such company.

sad sad sad

an still wondering how this didnt make the news

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by DrMuzungu(m): 4:05pm On Apr 27
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by Teeklef(m): 4:11pm On Apr 27
Thekaghan:
Have you see the children of the likes of Dangote and Adenuga children crying all over the social media about their dad’s wealth? grin grin Guess you are one of the naive ones following the promiscuous frog voice
That is why you were taught about individual differences. We can never be the same.
Oh!! Frog voice? So it's all about you hatred for davido. You are the naive one,grow up.
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by jaxxy(m): 4:35pm On Apr 27
Possibly
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by tygress76: 5:08pm On Apr 27
Davido then your family is part of Nigeria's problem. Because your family company will disconnect epileptic power from homes and businesses yet they i'll be very comfortable bringing a bill at the end of the month. You owe Nigerians apology.
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by UrPapa: 5:19pm On Apr 27
Is it safe to curse Davido instead of nepa now?
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by JustPowerApps(m): 5:24pm On Apr 27
miltonchux:

He is right, i work in the port, our ships brought in couples of power generations plant owned by the Adeleke,s . DAVIDO father is a multi billionaire and have investment in oil and gas , logistics companies.

So they distribute electricity😂
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 27
NaijaPrince18:

I always felt he is insecure. He’s bragging about business and wealth that isn’t his own while saying he’s a musician. Davido should be the biggest artist in Nigeria considering the backing he has always had but he seems like he’s more focused on irrelevant things
He tried, it's very difficult to see children of wealthy men doing good. He even tried more by breaking out from the family business and chat a new cause.
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by Benjamin4388(m): 5:59pm On Apr 27
Thekaghan:
Real wealth don’t make noise like this fool. What will he do if his dad is a USD billionaire like Ote$ and the rest? I guess he will do a podcast everyday grin

his father is worth billions of dollars FYI ...reason he has a private jet.. no be today they start to generate money.. their great great grand fathers were rich

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by udomonday: 6:04pm On Apr 27
I can now understand why there is no light in the country because is either one of them is busy singing or the other one is busy dancing.
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by Thekaghan: 6:08pm On Apr 27
Benjamin4388:

his father is worth billions of dollars FYI ...reason he has a private jet.. no be today they start to generate money.. their great great grand fathers were rich
show me a legitimate source like Forbes that indicates that his father is a USD billionaire. Let me tell you this,only a number of people in Nigeria not even up to 15 is worth a billion dollar in Nigeria. Even Tony Elumelu of UBA is not worth a billion dollar.

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by Thekaghan: 6:11pm On Apr 27
Teeklef:

That is why you were taught about individual differences. We can never be the same.
Oh!! Frog voice? So it's all about you hatred for davido. You are the naive one,grow up.
mind you he sings good but he is loud mouth. The fact that he wasn’t raised by his mom still reflects in him and that’s the fact.
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by Benjamin4388(m): 6:17pm On Apr 27
Thekaghan:
show me a legitimate source like Forbes that indicates that his father is a USD billionaire. Let me tell you this,only a number of people in Nigeria not even up to 15 is worth a billion dollar in Nigeria. Even Tony Elumelu of UBA is not worth a billion dollar.

first tell me the advantages/benefits of having a billion dollars in the grand scheme of thing before I answer your questions..make we no dey engage on watin no comot road
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by Greenfaces: 6:24pm On Apr 27
Shows he doesn't even know what the generation and distribution architecture is in Nigeria. Chevron in lagos state gives environs electricity, does that mean they give most part of Nigeria electricity

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by zinaunreal(m): 7:16pm On Apr 27
Rubbish. You no even get shame to cap about the useless power supply.
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by PepeXKermit: 7:19pm On Apr 27
immortalcrown:

Simply say that your family is among those monopolizing the resources of Nigeria. Otherwise, why should one family have up to 4 power plants for business in one country?

Hypocrites call me a hater because of the above statement. The same hypocrites complain about bank CEOs and CBN governors. The same hypocrites sometimes complains about dominant companies like Dangote. They hate any truth that does not glorify their sentiments.

You dey mhad. Na punk your papa go barb when other people papa dey work hard? Na dash them dash am the power plant ni?
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by immortalcrown(m): 7:21pm On Apr 27
PepeXKermit:

You dey mhad. Na punk your papa go barb when other people papa dey work hard? Na dash them dash am the power plant ni?
I see you and your bald papa on Forbes every year.
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by Ebukanwajagu: 9:50pm On Apr 27
You and your family are thieves, you are stealing from me and claiming you own stuffs. The entire power plant He is talking about are estates I inherited from my late father Don Eze Nwajagu. My late step brother Samuel Nwajagu (Don Dada) got jealous of my inheritance from my daddy(King of Witches) and chose to deny me that and so gathered accomplices to support his madness. This is where people like late Dr Alex Ekwueme former vice president of Nigeria, his late wife Mrs. Beatrice Ekwueme, Mrs Ifeoma Ekwueme and Ekwueme families, my late mum Mrs Christiana Okeke and criminals like the Davido father became rich people. The Young Man you guys duped is a grown man now and understands what happened to him effectively, the judgement of the Sun's program on this matter is what everybody involved is witnessing lately. More deaths to the villains, cause I must recover the entirety of my inherited estates from my Daddy Eze Nwajagu and it's development worldwide from the criminals. Davido's family is no rich family, posterity would have people witness their total wipe out of my inherited wealth worldwide.
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by kareemkamil(m): 10:16pm On Apr 27
E b like say dis boy don crazy, where & where in Nigeria ur family give light. Wahlahi dis boy no get sense again oooo. Even the Osun State way una family don rule well well, tell me where in Osun State way get constant light. Oloriburuku nii boy yii shaa.
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by oyeb15: 11:00pm On Apr 27
Colo small small
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by BALLOSKI: 6:26am On Apr 28
immortalcrown:

Hypocrites call me a hater because of the above statement. The same hypocrites complain about bank CEOs and CBN governors. The same hypocrites sometimes complains about dominant companies like Dangote. They hate any truth that does not glorify their sentiments.
Davido is wrong - they don't distribute, they generate, then federal government transmit and the DISCOs distribute.

On the issue of monopoly, I don't think that exists in that section of the electricity value chain, so you can own as many plant as you can, the government needs that investment, as long as you have the gas to generate.
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by BALLOSKI: 6:28am On Apr 28
kareemkamil:
E b like say dis boy don crazy, where & where in Nigeria ur family give light. Wahlahi dis boy no get sense again oooo. Even the Osun State way una family don rule well well, tell me where in Osun State way get constant light. Oloriburuku nii boy yii shaa.
They own a genco. He's tryna explain that, then he went into distribution.
Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by BALLOSKI: 6:30am On Apr 28
Ebukanwajagu:
You and your family are thieves, you are stealing from me and claiming you own stuffs. The entire power plant He is talking about are estates I inherited from my late father Don Eze Nwajagu. My late step brother Samuel Nwajagu (Don Dada) got jealous of my inheritance from my daddy(King of Witches) and chose to deny me that and so gathered accomplices to support his madness. This is where people like late Dr Alex Ekwueme former vice president of Nigeria, his late wife Mrs. Beatrice Ekwueme, Mrs Ifeoma Ekwueme and Ekwueme families, my late mum Mrs Christiana Okeke and criminals like the Davido father became rich people. The Young Man you guys duped is a grown man now and understands what happened to him effectively, the judgement of the Sun's program on this matter is what everybody involved is witnessing lately. More deaths to the villains, cause I must recover the entirety of my inherited estates from my Daddy Eze Nwajagu and it's development worldwide from the criminals. Davido's family is no rich family, posterity would have people witness their total wipe out of my inherited wealth worldwide.
What's going on here? This criminal?

Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by PepeXKermit: 6:59am On Apr 28
immortalcrown:
I see you and your bald papa on Forbes every year.

My papa no need dey firbes. No be everybody must dey forbes. What i can tell you that his legacy after 29years dead still keeps my family financially intact. Think about it. cheesy

Richard Mofe Damijo And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Dance On Set Of Christmas In Miami / Rosy Meurer Rocks Sheer Bustier And Black Leather Skirt / Charles Okocha Is Winner Of VSKIT Voice To Fame 2019