Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer (21514 Views)

Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) / Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm / Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by Appletek: 12:50pm On Apr 29
Lagos State Ambulance showed up in less than 5 mins. Hope una dey hear.

Not like that useless place where they usually go to Delta to borrow firetrucks when they have emergencies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by Appletek: 12:53pm On Apr 29
abobote:
So Lagos has working ambulance, and the man that was found unconscious in his car yesterday, was driven about 2hours to find a hospital. Reason he didn't make it

Lagos emergency services usually respond under 5 mins. No be say them say. All the times I called them, they have responded under 15 mins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by ello29(m): 12:59pm On Apr 29
WHY DEM NO CALL POLICE TO ROUGH HANDLE AM SMALL.
Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by sharpwriter(m): 1:00pm On Apr 29
Kingpele:
Hilarious to what end...hahaha ha ha never believed that a sane could act so foolish but then kudos to the paramedics that came around in less than 5 minutes....if our politicians and civil servants could be this diligent in their duties to the public we will progress quickly as a nation...eventhough the guy ended up wasting their precious time and fuel...they should made sure he was well beaten so that could still do their job by carrying him to hospital for treatment at his own expense
Shey you no know that dramatists/public actors dey cash out and get upper hand for life. Wetin be this one when Dino Melaye and Fayose are drama masters grin cheesy grin

Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by Starhearts: 1:05pm On Apr 29
HE IS OBIDIENT member
Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by Harddiskng(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29
In Nigeria now offering help is looking like something to be avoided due to so many idiots like this.

The same pain is faking is the same pain that would end him and bring him before the eternal righteous judge, who would definitely judge his matter well by sending him to where he belongs.
Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by oluwaseyi0: 1:13pm On Apr 29
Thundafireseun:
They responded within 5 mins.

I never knew Nigeria has Ambulance Service πŸ™€

Lagos actually

Don't try this in the remaining 35 states or fct

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by seguntijan(m): 1:14pm On Apr 29
Thundafireseun:

It can only be Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by pelumi25: 1:22pm On Apr 29
No be here only such things dey happen, it happens every where. But them suppose arrest the guy sha

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by Riskymarvelous(m): 1:23pm On Apr 29
E fit be all dos elecksan people instead of (election) grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by sniperwolf(m): 1:28pm On Apr 29
Thundafireseun:

I never knew Nigeria Lagos has Ambulance Service πŸ™€

Lagos not Nigeria
Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by RPG2020(m): 1:32pm On Apr 29
See brainwashing

So na like this Lagos wan advertise their ambulance

Make one person call the ambulance and see if they will come in 3 days time shocked
Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by nedekid: 1:36pm On Apr 29
Me nko, 3 years ago, stopped at the pharmacy to get drugs, as I was leaving a woman with a baby blocked me that he child was ill and needed medication, say money no de. I took her in and told her to take the medicine. Nna I thought it will be the normal at most 2k drug.
Omo, she asked for a 8-10k medicine!
Anyway, I paid and left.
Few days later I was at the pharmacy, they said as I left, the lady came back and told them her sick child was now OK so she needed the cash. They said when they refused, she started causing a scene so they gave her the money and took the drugs.
They said she was a scammer.
Even here, like 2wice or so, scammers have taken advantage of some of us on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by snipernigga(m): 1:44pm On Apr 29
All these Raymond for Lagos, nemesis will catch up with you one day.
Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by Saviola86: 1:47pm On Apr 29
Maybe they have locations where they respond swiftly.

I could remember in 2019 there was a dying man in front of my compound. That man had been lying on the floor distressed for hours but everyone was scared of attending to the distressed man because of police wahala.

I came back from work and saw the man, was told he had been like that for over 24hrs then I decided to call Lagos state emergency number 122.

It took several hours and tries before someone picked and when the guy picked, I explained things like, is the man mentally stable, does he have family members, is he looking like someone that will make it? I was stunned by those questions but did my best to respond to the guy.

The ambulance didn't show up not until after another 24hrs. We did our best to care for the man but just scared of police.

The man died on same spot and that was when the ambulance came to move his corpse

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by mukthar2000(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29
Kudos to the guy for using such aidea to feed himself for that moment, at least the idea is better than stealing.
And the know people might not want to render help to him for food at that hungry period of breakfast.
But guy u should stop the aidea not to end u in jail.
Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by Omenlon: 2:05pm On Apr 29
abobote:
So Lagos has working ambulance, and the man that was found unconscious in his car yesterday, was driven about 2hours to find a hospital. Reason he didn't make it
how many people in Lagos cares to know the emergency numbers of Lagos ambulance service?
Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by Omenlon: 2:10pm On Apr 29
RPG2020:
See brainwashing

So na like this Lagos wan advertise their ambulance

Make one person call the ambulance and see if they will come in 3 days time shocked
just fake you are dieing make your Papa call dem to confirm weda dey are working or not
Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by Vision101(m): 2:18pm On Apr 29
Thundafireseun:

People sit down and condemn everything Nigeria. There are still a lot of good things about this nation.
Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by SonofLagos: 2:20pm On Apr 29
Thundafireseun:

grin yes this is Lagos and not Anambala grin
Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by Truthsandtrusts: 2:20pm On Apr 29
Thundafireseun:

Why you go know way many of you nor want to see the country to progress
Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by fintechx: 2:24pm On Apr 29
This is a psychiatric case and should be handled accordingly!

Mad people everywhere!
Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by GboyegaD(m): 2:30pm On Apr 29
Why aren't they checking him into a psychiatric hospital?
Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by 99thEnemy(m): 2:43pm On Apr 29
Jossyroyal1:
grin grin grin grin

Wow.
Well, I am not aware of 122. I only know of 112
there is also 199
Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by INDOMIE9090(f): 2:55pm On Apr 29
johnog4sure:
Ebin pa won people
lol,the funny thing is ,he his from the SE,you should watch the complete video of twitter
Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by NinjaMetahuman: 2:56pm On Apr 29
Thundafireseun:

lagos

Lagos is the only functioning state in Nigeria.
Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by johnog4sure: 2:59pm On Apr 29
INDOMIE9090:
lol,the funny thing is ,he his from the SE,you should watch the complete video of twitter
Ebin Pa won, is for anybody who is hungry and who cannot stand up to an oppressive government irrespective of tribe or region...in all honesty I thought he is Lagosian

But the idea of ebin pa wa is suffering instead of challenging the government in power
Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by IbrahimSkiba(f): 3:33pm On Apr 29
This is not funny...

It will make it difficult for someone to render help to those who actually needs it
Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by nabegibeg: 5:03pm On Apr 29
Thundafireseun:

Lagos ambulance service. You fit no get ambulance for Northern Nigerian or other western, southern and Eastern state in nigeria
Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by Ashirioluwa: 6:59pm On Apr 29
Send him to where he belongs, straight to jail.
Re: Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer by occfx: 8:51pm On Apr 29
Thundafireseun:

Only works around Island and few places in Abuja. Any other places, a dead person will even stay and decompose, nobody cares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Abraham Beaten Up By SARS Officers / LASTMA Officials Chase A Tricycle Driver Into A Private Property / Lagos One Way Saga: Police Arrest Man For Reckless Driving, Assaulting Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.