Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products (33282 Views)

Filling Stations Slash Petrol Pump Price As Naira Appreciates To 7-Month High / Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos / Labour Threatens Strike Over New Fuel Price Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by 12345baba(m): 7:16pm On Apr 27
deeway200:
It seems Tinibu will be better than Buhari after all.
even a toddler is better than buhari

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by Starships4u(m): 7:18pm On Apr 27
Kingrshd3:

Very simple as abc

People don't understand,
Maybe they think Dangote would take losses to sell at maybe #200 per liter....

Trust Nigeria Government, they'd not sell to Dangote directly, they'd continue the round tripping to double gains as against the interest of the general public.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by tnerro1(m): 7:20pm On Apr 27
Every day renewed hope things
Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by mankan2k7(m): 7:23pm On Apr 27
All these sweet talks and propaganda will not safe this dying country. A litre of fuel today in Ekiti is #799. Only one fueling station dispensed fuel.

We are in trouble in the hand of APC

1 Like

Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by jojothaiv(m): 7:24pm On Apr 27
If the news sorry projections is true, most of fueling station in north go shut down be that.

Currently, the idiots filling stations up north have refused to sell fuel, some have even jack it up to 850 to 950 while the black marketers over there sells as high as 1400 per liter.

Imagine most of 'em claiming what they have is old stock and they can't afford to sell it at a loss but if there's price increase, the bastards wouldn't hesitate to follow suit.

I think some people have no business being into the petroleum business, nobody is asking you for charities but be ready to stomach losses once in a while, it's part of the business culture, it can't be green always.

1 Like

Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by Checkwell: 7:27pm On Apr 27
Dronedude:
This price on paper is really useful, I have used it to fill my vehicle tank and price of transportation has reduced. Thanks to the paper marketers.

You are not making any sense.
Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by Chickensoup: 7:30pm On Apr 27
deeway200:
It seems Tinibu will be better than Buhari after all.
better in what way?
Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by Mitsurugi(m): 7:33pm On Apr 27
Donaldoni:
Piiiigggs will doubt this good news as usual cheesy

Bunch of pathetic sore losers! angry

Stop bleating
Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by bionixs: 7:48pm On Apr 27
If you like , reduce it by N400 , the marketers will still adjust their meters to nullify it

Nigerians are so dumb that they won't protest
Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by Menclothing1: 8:20pm On Apr 27
Fuel is sold 585 Mrs Ap and NNPC close to me in lagos
Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by Osanoghodua1: 8:48pm On Apr 27
Scam, I ran into reserve and a terrible traffic but couldn't get Fuel to buy in Benin today. I had to be turning off the engine in the heavy traffic.
Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by Meteng: 8:50pm On Apr 27
Every time, will, will. I don tire
Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by freemi(m): 9:09pm On Apr 27
Nazgul:
Why N500, why not N400 or less?
why N400, why not N300 or less. Why N300, why not N200 or less. Fuel shud b free abeg. Fear Nigerians
Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by HisXLNC1: 9:24pm On Apr 27
You have not succeeded in saying anything.
Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by sholly246: 9:25pm On Apr 27
Believing in the cross alone is a condemnation to hell, however Jesus who was not a Christian and who believes in the Torah and law given to Moses has told you the only way to heaven is by keeping the commandment of God john12v49 and 50 and the commandment which God gave to Moses is what Jesus came to establish mathew5v17.
Is better to die as a Muslim and go to heaven than to perish in hell as a Christian
gentleman82:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm
Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:31pm On Apr 27
NIGERIA FUEL MARKETERS ARE AGENT OF TIKU,OBII,AND THEIR ARE BAD LOSERS,TAND ARE EVIL CONSCIENCE UNPATRIOTIC WICKED ANIMALS,GOD ALMIGHTY PUNISH UNA,YOU.LOSERS,AND GIVE US FUEL AT AFFFORDABLE PRICE ISHA. angry
Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by mastermaestro(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27
Goat news. grin
Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by Dronedude(m): 10:28pm On Apr 27
Checkwell:

You are not making any sense.

Check well you will understand the sarcasm.
Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by maasoap(m): 10:39pm On Apr 27
Nazgul:
Why N500, why not N400 or less?

They're even now disrupting economic activities with the NNPC useless announcement of the potential reduction in pump price. Marketers are now afraid to lift petrol from the depots and there is artificial scarcity now
Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by Abbeytoy(m): 11:35pm On Apr 27
Why are these use?ess keeps speculating the price?

Watin concern them gan... They just want to give Thier own price
Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:00am On Apr 28
Go back to 250 .... or 300...

Na Devil go punish una.... very useless greedy... animals

500 kee una for there...
Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by InvertedHammer: 1:28am On Apr 28
/
The price will reduce to about N500/liter.
But fuel queues will return and it will be so scarce that people will be begging to buy at N800/liter if available.

Believe APC propaganda machine at your own peril. It is an established pattern of behaviour--as soon as the VP Shettima gloated about naira, it took a nosedive back to N1400/$.

/
Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by DeOTR: 4:42am On Apr 28
sholly246:
Believing in the cross alone is a condemnation to hell, however Jesus who was not a Christian and who believes in the Torah and law given to Moses has told you the only way to heaven is by keeping the commandment of God john12v49 and 50 and the commandment which God gave to Moses is what Jesus came to establish mathew5v17.
Is better to die as a Muslim and go to heaven than to perish in hell as a Christian
Anyone that sees you quoting the Bible now will think you know what you're doing.
Since you mentioned John 12:49, you have to first accept that Jesus Christ is the Son of God as stated in the text before anyone should take you seriously.
Secondly, it's convenient for you to just quote a verse of the Bible and assume what it means. Of course, Jesus didn't come to abolish the Law but to teach us the right way to follow it. Which Law is Jesus talking about? If you have taken your time to read further down the verse in the chapter you quoted in the book of Matthew, you would have read his reference to the Law he's talking about (which he mentioned), not the bush shit sacrificial law of Moses.
By Jesus standard in Matthew 5, no Moslem can make heaven, so shelf the idea and face your Allah and his prophet. Even Mohammed never told you he's going to make heaven.
Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by shugamummy: 6:29am On Apr 28
your crude has been mortgaged for 25yrs. You need to import crude from the US to refine locally. Huge pressure on the dollar to import, huge import duties, lower value of Naira from sales. Why do you think you have a good news up there?

Donaldoni:
Piiiigggs will doubt this good news as usual cheesy

Bunch of pathetic sore losers! angry
Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by otokx(m): 8:34am On Apr 28
Current price of petrol in my area of Port Harcourt is ₦690.
Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by otokx(m): 8:57am On Apr 28
Some NNPC stations are mostly closed, don't know if they are diverting their consignment or they are not lifting.
Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by Donaldoni: 1:14pm On Apr 28
shugamummy:
I am an Ode, your crude has been mortgaged for 25yrs. You need to import crude from the US to refine locally. Huge pressure on the dollar to import, huge import duties, lower value of Naira from sales. Why do you think you have a good news up there?

Were you the one that mortgaged the crude for 25 years
Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by Sicklebear28: 1:33pm On Apr 28
Phantom233:
Why would fuel price reduce by 150 when diesel reduced by700? Which is about 40% of the initial price.? Fuel shouldn't sale beyond N300/litre except the fraud is still in place 😞

I read "Almost ready" in that OP post six to seven times.. APC is simply fraud.

Thank you for this your statement
Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by sholly246: 4:48pm On Apr 28
I laugh you, I should ask if you know what you're saying? From the book of John quoted show me where it's written that you should believe in the sonship of jesus? I don't think you read john12v50 to know that believing in the commandment is the only way to salvation. Show me where God ordered Moses or isrealites to bring blood offerings if not as punishment for there misdeeds moreover the commandment given to Moses Exodus 20 from verse 4 clearly talked about laws and nothing of sacrifice was mentioned however God dismantled sacrifice in Isaiah1v11 and 1samuel15v22 says believe and follow the law and commandment is better than sacrifice
author=DeOTR post=129671884]
Anyone that sees you quoting the Bible now will think you know what you're doing.
Since you mentioned John 12:49, you have to first accept that Jesus Christ is the Son of God as stated in the text before anyone should take you seriously.Secondly, it's convenient for you to just quote a verse of the Bible and assume what it means. Of course, Jesus didn't come to abolish the Law but to teach us the right way to follow it. Which Law is Jesus talking about? If you have taken your time to read further down the verse in the chapter you quoted in the book of Matthew, you would have read his reference to the Law he's talking about (which he mentioned), not the bush shit sacrificial law of Moses.
By Jesus standard in Matthew 5, no Moslem can make heaven, so shelf the idea and face your Allah and his prophet. Even Mohammed never told you he's going to make heaven.[/quote]
Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by DeOTR: 10:09pm On Apr 28
sholly246:
I laugh you, I should ask if you know what you're saying? From the book of John quoted show me where it's written that you should believe in the sonship of jesus? I don't think you read john12v50 to know that believing in the commandment is the only way to salvation. Show me where God ordered Moses or isrealites to bring blood offerings if not as punishment for there misdeeds moreover the commandment given to Moses Exodus 20 from verse 4 clearly talked about laws and nothing of sacrifice was mentioned however God dismantled sacrifice in Isaiah1v11 and 1samuel15v22 says believe and follow the law and commandment is better than sacrifice
author=DeOTR post=129671884]
Since you mentioned John 12:49, you have to first accept that Jesus Christ is the Son of God as stated in the text before anyone should take you seriously.Secondly, it's convenient for you to just quote a verse of the Bible and assume what it means. Of course, Jesus didn't come to abolish the Law but to teach us the right way to follow it. Which Law is Jesus talking about? If you have taken your time to read further down the verse in the chapter you quoted in the book of Matthew, you would have read his reference to the Law he's talking about (which he mentioned), not the bush shit sacrificial law of Moses.
By Jesus standard in Matthew 5, no Moslem can make heaven, so shelf the idea and face your Allah and his prophet. Even Mohammed never told you he's going to make heaven.
You must have missed this part where Jesus called God His father:
John 12:49 For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
If and you accept that Jesus is the Son of God, since you quoted where He called God His father, I'll be ready to school you after the real commandments of God and a true Christian is he that commandments of God as laid out by Christ. I'm sure you also there's no Way to God except through Jesus, so you as a moslem do not qualify.
Re: Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products by sholly246: 7:46pm On May 01
Do u know what the world father jesus use in that context? Mathew 23v9 jesus says call no one your father upon thy earth for one is your father that which is heaven, according to this verse does it mean u cant call your biological father father? However the meaning of father used in that context is clearly shown in isaiah64v8.
Pls study the bible to know better, wherever Jesus uses father is talking about is maker
DeOTR:

You must have missed this part where Jesus called God His father:
If and you accept that Jesus is the Son of God, since you quoted where He called God His father, I'll be ready to school you after the real commandments of God and a true Christian is he that commandments of God as laid out by Christ. I'm sure you also there's no Way to God except through Jesus, so you as a moslem do not qualify.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? / Gov. Fayose Commissions 19 Internal Roads In Rivers(photos) / Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.