Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead (47972 Views)

See What Happened To Egbin Orun Some Years After Converted To Christianity / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby / Prophetess Mary Olujuwon Olubori's Husband Grabs Her Boobs Even After 6 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by ceejay80s(m): 5:19am On Apr 29
gnss:
. And she must be Ordained before she becomes Original ..

Who Ordained Prophet Elijah ,Who Ordained Orimolade Moses ,Who Ordained Adeola Ona iwa mimo.

You mean Theological School Oral Ordination .

Some Prophet Are not Ordained by Anyone but by God Himself
Babies that doesn't understand Spiritual Things ..
Say what ever u like , she's a fake
Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by AbuTwins: 10:00am On Apr 29
BeigJawnson:

Talk like a reasonable person ... If you hate us, must you die with the hate in you? Live and let's live abdul

This is reasonable enough!
Where's the hate?

Only people of hate see hate where there's none!
Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by BeigJawnson(m): 10:47am On Apr 29
AbuTwins:

This is reasonable enough!
Where's the hate?

Only people of hate see hate where there's none!

Thanks... Please move.
Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by shadrach77: 11:32am On Apr 29
[quote author=honniemail post=129680965][/quote]
What killed her?
Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by honniemail(f): 12:30pm On Apr 29
shadrach77:

What killed her?

Drugs bursted in her system
Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by shadrach77: 1:03pm On Apr 29
honniemail:

Drugs bursted in her system
Jesus! shocked shocked

Are you serious?? shocked
Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by Damseldammie(f): 1:39pm On Apr 29
YoungBlackRico:
There's nothing to life. Lost my mother yesterday morning too, my whole world crashed

Aaahhhh
Sorry dear, may God rest her soul & grant you & those she left behind the grace to bear the fortitude created by her sudden departure
Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:36pm On Apr 29
Damseldammie:

Aaahhhh
Sorry dear, may God rest her soul & grant you & those she left behind the grace to bear the fortitude created by her sudden departure
Thank you, I'm grateful.
Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by Exceed15: 8:07pm On Apr 29
One Day..... Always remember that.
Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by Fattprince23: 12:22pm On May 04
YoungBlackRico:
There's nothing to life. Lost my mother yesterday morning too, my whole world crashed
My mum died last year November. Couldn't believe it, always thought she's almost immortal. She's the first and only person I will hear last breath. I'm still pained right now. She died the year I finished school hoping I will make it a year or two after service and spoil her. I just feel she's in a better place now though(reincarnation)
Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:20pm On May 04
Fattprince23:

My mum died last year November. Couldn't believe it, always thought she's almost immortal. She's the first and only person I will hear last breath. I'm still pained right now. She died the year I finished school hoping I will make it a year or two after service and spoil her. I just feel she's in a better place now though(reincarnation)
This

Still feels like a dream to me. 😢

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by Fattprince23: 7:14pm On May 04
YoungBlackRico:
This

Still feels like a dream to me. 😢
I understand how you feel.

Condolences bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" / Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders / Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.