Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? (4439 Views)

2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance / 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Nukilia: 12:52pm On Apr 28
Birds of a feather.. like government like photographer...
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by ccrenda5540: 12:53pm On Apr 28
fake news again
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by ccrenda5540: 12:55pm On Apr 28
Thormentor:
i don't know if seyi is trolling him

fake news
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by obailala(m): 1:00pm On Apr 28
Lemos14:

There is no art oga. The focus of the picture is not meant to be blurred for any reason. Is it the coat of arms that is occupying presidential seat? Please stop this nonsense shalaye you're not making sense.
Lol... revert back to my original post. That you think that that picture is a mistake is pure and undisputed evidence that you're clueless in the art of photography.

1 Like

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Thormentor: 1:13pm On Apr 28
obailala:
Haha... No it wasnt sarcasm, I'll repeat it boldly, I'M NOT A PHOTOGRAPHER, but I dont have to be one to understand the concept and the art behind that picture. The blurring of his face and focusing on the coat of arms is obviously intentional; if you think it was a mistake, then the joke is actually on you.
There's nothing you people cannot defend grin

Well done Apc Right Back cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Bobloco: 1:17pm On Apr 28
slimfit1:
Buhari is not a serious human being not to talk of president , otherwise you won't be talking about photography at a time people can't even eat. Buhari is the most useless president a country can ever have. Tinubu still 100percent better than Buhari.

This is the biggest lie of the 21st century

1 Like

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Lemos14: 1:40pm On Apr 28
obailala:
Lol... revert back to my original post. That you think that that picture is a mistake is pure and undisputed evidence that you're clueless in the art of photography.

Oga shut up. You guys are outright pathetic in explaining rubbish. Again there is no art in blurring out the main subject of the picture. If you're not a professional photographer that os the the more you should be quiet and stop trying to spin narratives. Pathetic lots.

If it were obi in that picture we know how you vultures will come and start spilling rubbish but you want to whitewash the picture because you support a criminal.
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Oghene86: 2:26pm On Apr 28
Thormentor:
what's this na? angry Baba deserve better abeg

When nepotism is the order of the day over competency.
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by emmy512: 2:28pm On Apr 28
Thormentor:
i don't know if seyi is trolling him
Looking at both photos I deduce that he was trying to pass a message.

One photo had tinubu out of focus and the coat of arms on focus.

The other photo did the opposite with tinubu on focus and the COA out of focus.

Yall should stop saying he can't snap just because of that.

If you understand photography you'll know that's what he intended or else why will he process and post it?
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Abee79(m): 2:51pm On Apr 28
I think it's deliberate. The horses on the Court of Arms are more important 🤣😂😂

1 Like

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Khyrvxjzy: 4:47pm On Apr 28
HopeUzodinma:
Don’t blame the photographer. There is nothing that can be done for tinubu. Nothing!!!

no remedy for tinubu ugliness

hahaha
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by obailala(m): 6:09pm On Apr 28
Thormentor:

There's nothing you people cannot defend grin

Well done Apc Right Back cheesy
So because I said the blurring of the man's face and focusing on the coat of arms is a photography concept, it automatically means "I am APC and I'm defending a random photographer that I dont even know"? Kaiii... what kind of reasoning is this?

Are some of you guys even capable of articulating any other topics besides the nonsensical 'we vs they' politics?

I'm guessing in your wisdom and understanding, the person who took the following photos was also a dumb amateur photographer because Osinbajo's face was blurry?

Sometimes I cant help but wonder how old some of you on this forum are.

Cc: Lemos14

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by obailala(m): 6:12pm On Apr 28
Lemos14:

Oga shut up. You guys are outright pathetic in explaining rubbish. Again there is no art in blurring out the main subject of the picture. If you're not a professional photographer that os the the more you should be quiet and stop trying to spin narratives. Pathetic lots.

If it were obi in that picture we know how you vultures will come and start spilling rubbish but you want to whitewash the picture because you support a criminal.
This is just too dumb for my liking. Its a waste of time engaging on a topic like this with someone in ur IQ level who cant separate a simple photography concept from useless politics of obi vs tinubu.
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Fujiyama: 6:55pm On Apr 28
grin

Amusing thread.
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by obailala(m): 6:59pm On Apr 28
emmy512:

Looking at both photos I deduce that he was trying to pass a message.

One photo had tinubu out of focus and the coat of arms on focus.

The other photo did the opposite with tinubu on focus and the COA out of focus.

Yall should stop saying he can't snap just because of that.

If you understand photography you'll know that's what he intended or else why will he process and post it?
Any person with even the most basic level of intelligence can easily tell that the effect in that picture is a deliberate photography concept. But then, is common sense really common?

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Thormentor: 8:45pm On Apr 28
obailala:
So because I said the blurring of the man's face and focusing on the coat of arms is a photography concept, it automatically means "I am APC and I'm defending a random photographer that I dont even know"? Kaiii... what kind of reasoning is this?

Are some of you guys even capable of articulating any other topics besides the nonsensical 'we vs they' politics?

I'm guessing in your wisdom and understanding, the person who took the following photos was also a dumb amateur photographer because Osinbajo's face was blurry?

Sometimes I cant help but wonder how old some of you on this forum are.

Cc: Lemos14

You talk too much Young man! even former president photographer hinted that photographers get better with time he called for patience for this guy to improve ya here talking rubbish that he knows what he's doing

Baba is still learning stop defending rubbish

someone who knows better told us to be patient Which confirms that he did a bad job

APC right back continue defending

1 Like

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Thormentor: 8:49pm On Apr 28
obailala:
Any person with even the most basic level of intelligence can easily tell that the effect in that picture is a deliberate photography concept. But then, is common sense really common?

I'm not photographer at least garri never damage my eye not to spot the differences here.

The object at FRONT in all the pictures you posted were on focus and the BACKGROUND blurred

the one Tinubu photographer took the image in front was blurred the background was on focus

undecided
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by obailala(m): 10:15pm On Apr 28
Thormentor:

You talk too much Young man! even former president photographer hinted that photographers get better with time he called for patience for this guy to improve ya here talking rubbish that he knows what he's doing

someone who knows better told us to be patient Which confirms that he did a bad job

Thormentor:

I'm not photographer at least garri never damage my eye not to spot the differences here.

The object at FRONT in all the pictures you posted were on focus and the BACKGROUND blurred

the one Tinubu photographer took the image in front was blurred the background was on focus

undecided
I'm not an apc person and have never been a tinubu fan. I only made a common sensical comment on the picture that it definitely wasn't a mistake but rather a photography concept where the focus was on the coat of arms behinds (there's something photographers call it, somethng about 'depth', I cant remember). I also showed you similar examples depicting the same concept, but it seems you're only wired to think and argue apc vs. pdp, so there's really no point continuing with this conversation......

You win!! The photographer is dumb and wack!

1 Like

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Thormentor: 11:01pm On Apr 28
obailala:
I'm not an apc person and have never been a tinubu fan. I only made a common sensical comment on the picture that it definitely wasn't a mistake but rather a photography concept where the focus was on the coat of arms behinds (there's something photographers call it, somethng about 'depth', I cant remember). I also showed you similar examples depicting the same concept, but it seems you're only wired to think and argue apc vs. pdp, so there's really no point continuing with this conversation......

You win!! The photographer is dumb and wack!

Sorry about calling you APC defender.

You're too serious sha. take care!
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Lemos14: 1:34am On Apr 29
Thormentor:

If you noticed I just left him to his usual folly. I e already told him my own. If he likes let him not be sensible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poor Services: Reps To Probe Telecommunications Companies / Lord Luggard's View About Hausa-fulani Before His Death / Senate Approves Seven Years Jail Term For '‘yahoo Boys’'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.