Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,169 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? (4433 Views)

2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance / 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Thormentor: 11:30pm On Apr 27
what's this na? angry Baba deserve better abeg

2 Shares

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Thormentor: 11:30pm On Apr 27
i don't know if seyi is trolling him

1 Like

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Thormentor: 11:32pm On Apr 27
some reactions from twitter

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Namaster: 11:35pm On Apr 27
I said it the other day that his photographer is INCOMPETENT. Most likely appointed as a result of nepotism and cronyism.

All Tinubu's pictures are bad and low quality. Tinubu NEVER looks presidential in any of his pictures. Most times, he just looks like a photo bomber that's just happy to have his pictures taken with one USELESS Itel phone.

Buhari fuuucked this country like someone that drank manpower BUT he took great pictures while at it.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by MrProlific95: 11:35pm On Apr 27
Rhino Omokery will blame His Excellency PO

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Cassandraloius: 11:38pm On Apr 27
If the president is not complaining then leave the photographer alone.

Na ehn... Some of these photographers are snapping rubbish, if you no sabi something kindly go learn am well.

1 Like

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by ForValour: 11:39pm On Apr 27
There are better things to talk about.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Thormentor: 11:40pm On Apr 27
Cassandraloius:
If the president is not complaining then leave the photographer alone.

Na ehn... Some of these photographers are snapping rubbish, if you no sabi something kindly go learn am well.

Buhari might have had a bad government

you see his photographer eh, The guy is excellent no cap

One is not supposed to be bad in all aspect na haba!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Cassandraloius: 11:45pm On Apr 27
Thormentor:

Buhari might have had a bad government

you see his photographer eh, The guy is excellent no cap

One is not supposed to be bad in all aspect na haba!

I had an encounter with one, claiming professional in the field, the result was total rubbish, I told my younger sister that there will be no next time, and she should use her phone to snap whatever birthday pictures.
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Bobloco: 12:59am On Apr 28
Tinubu is a notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture

The photo is what it is and how it should be. Tinubu cannot be whitewashed. No photographer can do anything about it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by slimfit1(m): 1:34am On Apr 28
Buhari is not a serious human being not to talk of president , otherwise you won't be talking about photography at a time people can't even eat. Buhari is the most useless president a country can ever have. Tinubu still 100percent better than Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by StOla: 3:42am On Apr 28
Bobloco:
Tinubu is a notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture

The photo is what is it and how it should be. Tinubu cannot be whitewashed. No photographer can do anything about it

Is it Tinubu that domiciled Anambra state funds in the bank where he has interests and was former board Chairman?

Is it Tinubu that invested Anambra state funds in the brewery he was a part owner?

You are not concerned about State Capture, you only wish it was your flawed candidate that became President, but we already know his standard is of the 18th century.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Harddiskng(m): 3:45am On Apr 28
Lool A picture is a picture.

I would rather have an amateur enthusiastic about growing that i can trust then a professional photographer that i can’t trust.

The President has made his choice, we just have to live with it.

1 Like

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Bobloco: 5:36am On Apr 28
StOla:

Is it Tinubu that domiciled Anambra state funds in the bank where he has interests and was former board Chairman?

Is it Tinubu that invested Anambra state funds in the brewery he was a part owner?

You are not concerned about State Capture, you only wish it was your flawed candidate that became President, but we already know his standard is of the 18th century.

Tinubu built a blueprint conduit pipe connecting the coffers of Lagos state Treasury to his personal company milking the entire common wealth of Lagosians for over two decades and counting.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by HopeUzodinma: 6:33am On Apr 28
Don’t blame the photographer. There is nothing that can be done for tinubu. Nothing!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by oneda(m): 6:39am On Apr 28
Please blur that stain on our national image.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by StatusSymbol: 7:41am On Apr 28
Give the photographer time, he will improve on the job smiley
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Adewale1603(m): 7:49am On Apr 28
Why would hungry people be talking about a photographer.
Ebi n pa wa o
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Lemos14: 8:11am On Apr 28
Harddiskng:
Lool A picture is a picture.

I would rather have an amateur enthusiastic about growing that i can trust then a professional photographer that i can’t trust.

The President has made his choice, we just have to live with it.

So you said all that rubbish long story to cover up the fact that he is a bad photographer or what?
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Gadafii: 8:18am On Apr 28
Is this another distraction from APC, since tinubu has been doing extremely terrible, these are the type of agenda they intentionally push out to distract Nigerians from the terrible realities in ground, who gives a Bleep about his photoG, the country is gradually crumbling from all direction why should this be our concern

1 Like

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Gustavowhite(m): 8:43am On Apr 28
Tinubu’s face looks better blurred
This face can give children convulsion

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by obailala(m): 8:56am On Apr 28
Thormentor:

I'm not a photographer, but I can tell with a blink that the people criticising this particular photo are clueless on what photography is about.

In summary, there's absolutely nothing wrong with this picture; the intended effect was nicely achieved.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by wonlasewonimi: 8:59am On Apr 28
Maybe he is using a disposable camera.
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Harddiskng(m): 9:14am On Apr 28
Lemos14:

So you said all that rubbish long story to cover up the fact that he is a bad photographer or what?

If the President is happy with his photographer and the pictures he produces, why are you having indigestion over the matter?
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by AcadaWriter: 9:15am On Apr 28
Rhino Omokery will blame His Excellency PO
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Lemos14: 9:15am On Apr 28
Harddiskng:

If the President is happy with his photography, why are you having indigestion over the matter?

How do you know he is happy? Did he tell you?

1 Like

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Harddiskng(m): 9:23am On Apr 28
Lemos14:

How do you know he is happy? Did he tell you?

Loool if he is not happy, he would have had the photographer replaced remember grin

There are ministers in his administration he wasn’t happY with and had them replaced, so who is photographer.

The Boss is happy with him, let that give you peace enough to settle your running stomach.
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by 9japride(m): 10:28am On Apr 28
Thormentor:

[color=#006600][/color]

But nobody is talking about the poor state of the economy?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by MrEverest(m): 10:38am On Apr 28
Thormentor:

There is no doubt that the photographer is an amateur that was employed based on other reasons like nepotism, cronyism or other sentiments but never on competence. Nevertheless, Tinubu makes it worse for him by being such an ugly and pathetic looking man. There is nothing presidential about him.

Even Buhari in all his uselessness managed to look presidential and presentable.

1 Like

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Thormentor: 11:14am On Apr 28
obailala:
I'm not a photographer , but I can tell with a blink that the people criticising this particular photo are clueless on what photography is about.

In summary, there's absolutely nothing wrong with this picture; the intended effect was nicely achieved.

unless you are being sarcastic. this statement is an own goal

2 Likes

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by obailala(m): 12:11pm On Apr 28
Thormentor:

unless you are being sarcastic. this statement is an own goal
Haha... No it wasnt sarcasm, I'll repeat it boldly, I'M NOT A PHOTOGRAPHER, but I dont have to be one to understand the concept and the art behind that picture. The blurring of his face and focusing on the coat of arms is obviously intentional; if you think it was a mistake, then the joke is actually on you.

1 Like

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? by Lemos14: 12:41pm On Apr 28
obailala:
Haha... No it wasnt sarcasm, I'll repeat it boldly, I'M NOT A PHOTOGRAPHER, but I dont have to be one to understand the concept and the art behind that picture. The blurring of his face and focusing on the coat of arms is obviously intentional; if you think it was a mistake, then the joke is actually on you.

There is no art oga. The focus of the picture is not meant to be blurred for any reason. Is it the coat of arms that is occupying presidential seat? Please stop this nonsense shalaye you're not making sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

General Brutalises Innocent Citizen Again / Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa / is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.