Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,883 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! (2669 Views)

It Is Written, "As Thou Made GEJ A 1 Term President, So Shall It Be Unto Thou" / Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term / In 2011, Buhari Vowed To Serve For Only One Term If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by Britishpea: 8:58am On Apr 28
BigkokoRep:
He go shock una.....that gift of presidency they gave him in 2023 will be collected back, as not has he been shown to be just an empty, coco filled barrel, he's actually a bit more clueless incompetent than Buhari.

Asiwaju is 10 steps ahead, but he can not deliver even Buhari standard of governance? Quickly locate any cele prophet to retrieve your brain from where Asiwaju keep am!

I understand that your write up was coming from a place of anger and perhaps hunger . But I would like to know your age and the higher institutions that you attended. While at that, I wouldn’t want Tinubu to win in 2027 if he doesn’t meet up with the basic standards I set aside for him to deliver as a president. I only supported him for just two reasons; he was the best among all the major candidates apart from Kwankwaso who can’t win. And also because I love him.

I need you to know my stand that’s why I stated the above. However, no one can defeat Asiwaju in 2027 with the type of politicians we have around right now. Atiku is not a serious person, Obi has no personal ability to win the presidential election except people(Obirodents fight for him, and those ones have lost fans with their attacks.) the El Rufai you mentioned has his scrotums in Asiwajus pocket- he’s a thief.

Before the election El Rufai was everywhere campaigning against Tinubu in a calumny way. Have you asked why he suddenly was fighting for him again? He even attacked his political father and long time neighbor(Buhari) for Tinubus sake. Why? Because of personal gains. Or you think he loves Tinubu to that extent?

The only way Tinubu can be defeated is by the formation of coalition of parties and Atikus selfishness, Wikes and G 5 wands, Obidients overbearing and thievery attitudes El Rufai’s sniffing personality and Tinubu strongholds capable of destabilizing whatever plans they have same way he has been destroying LP in proxies won’t make that to to see the light of the day.

Tinubu was the most attacked presidential candidate even as a contestant before the primaries, yet he told everyone that he was going to win and he won, while he was not even the sitting president. Now he has the presidential power! You think he can be won? Power is negotiated both in the physical and spiritual. El Rufai will be turned to another Obasanjo and Danjuma with no electoral values before the time. Politicians that are stingy can’t hold followers. Tinubu will negotiate again when the time is here and he would still win. You people keep making noise of him rigging the elections? I would only say, as a politician while your opponents were rigging what were you doing? Oh you jus let sat in a corner and watched them rigged you out? If an election is conducted and you are rigged out I don’t expect you to disturb people with the noises of you being rigged out. People will only try to chose a leader but Leaders will emerge somehow.

Archive this comment.

6 Likes

Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by EponObi: 9:03am On Apr 28
BigkokoRep:
The north seems to be successful in politics because the leaders focus on what the people crave for, be it something they sincerely know is not so good for them or region, they allow it,.
First it was religion, but after 8yrs of Total destabilizing effect on the watch of bubu, they have shifted attention to security and hunger, two areas Asiwaju has failed woefully.

They're not interested in the fact that bubu laid the foundation for what Asiwaju is doing, but in all honesty, in terms of managing the economy, bubu team, especially father Xmas Emefiele did wonders in stabilizing the currency as well as the economy! They managed to keep Common commodities within reach of even the poorest of the poor, something Asiwaju not only failed at, but took a step lower.

Word's on the street is that Asiwaju should at least restore the economy to bubu era, before even talking of his own achievement. Both are doomed to never happen. The reason is clear:

Security: 30% of northern Nigeria is currently in the hands of all sorts of terrorists, criminal gangs and foot soldiers of politicians. They have made kidnapping banditry a top income source. With good laws, nice monetary policies initiated and implemented by the previous Gov, results showed up but all appears to have gone to thin air. What is Asiwaju actually good at?

Hunger: Yes, this is what many says is actually Asiwaju undoing. Two foolish irresponsible policies are responsible for this; removal of subsidies without proper structure to cushion the spread effects of such policy, and floating the Naira without commensurate inflow to counteract a bullish run! Me think both actions are deliberate, well planned to suffer Nigerians, and to please the West who actually looked the other way when mandate tiefs have their way! Well, these black niggas can go to hell for all they care, of they are dumb enough to allow a drug mule busted in the US, who also has a strong history of corruption, that's their black ass business! So long as the oil and human capital keep flowing to the West, they can go to blaze!

The El Rufai - Bello connection.....
El Rufai is not one to take insult or slight likely and unlike his small stature, he fights dirty and deep, and at the right time.... Asiwaju is in one deep shit, even if Asiwaju appoint Seyi Tinubu as INEC chair, the first son, will not be able to do much to help his dad clinch 2027 win. Recently El Rufai announced a $100M fund, ostensibly for business, but we all know what business excel at: paying bandits or doing deep subterfuge! According Su Tzu "ye shall win, if you know your self, and know your adversary more!" El Rufai knows Asiwaju more than most people do, and that's why despite the deep resentment Asiwaju has for El Rufai, he can not grow the necessary balls to go after him! El Rufai will win! According to a member of the young Turks, "Dem no dey fvck ashawo twice without paying or fight!" 2027 is pay back time for Asiwaju. ....

Bello Yahaya, the white lion, hardened as a fighter and a strong ebira scion. He's the gate keeper for APC in Kogi and environs. He's been drafted to block Asiwaju at the middle belt. He's not hidden his quest to be APC chair, but Asiwaju wants non of these. Bello is widely believed to be in bed with the northern Turks who have since last year vowed to make Asiwaju a one term president and make sure his stranglehold of Lagos is brought to an end.... right in his life. And he has Buhari backing too. LP strong show in 2023 elections has showed them snatching Lagos from Asiwaju is possible via the polls....

Now, here's the icing on the cake. Baring last minute change in the scheme of things, AA, atiku, El Rufai and others would lead a concensus on how a veritable, acceptable vice would join HE Peter Obi on a SE/N ticket to chase out Asiwaju in 2027.... Asiwaju cried for power, he's been given one, but his achievement is paying never-do-well goons to troll HE Peter Obi, the day of reckoning is fast approaching and it's 2027....

Ribadu is warning. Shettima is warning. ACF is warning......the signs are ominous even to the blind, Asiwaju is going in 2027.

Only corn-fed urchins will not see the warning signs!

Lmaoooo. You guys never learn or love being in permanent state of delusion.

With the setup, landscape, and various factors leading to the 2023 election, it's impossible for any politician in Tinubu's shoes to win that election. Tinubu winning can only be the hand of God.

The only time anyone could have stopped Asiwaju was in 2023. NAANU, nobody can stop his second term; only death.

The North you people desperately wish to turn against him would rather allow him complete his second term than allow another southerner come in thereby potentially delaying their turn until 2036.

Atiku is weaker than he was in 2023. So far Obi doesn't join force with him, he's going nowhere.

And today, there's no strong politician that can face Tinubu both in APC or PDP - only Atiku. There's simply no permutation that stop Asiwaju's second term.
Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by EponObi: 9:06am On Apr 28
BigkokoRep:
Say hi to your god for me during service. Back to business.

One, as you are not seeing the signs, let me point them out to you.

• No president ever start second term campaign within one year of been sworn in. Ask why Asiwaju is jittery and his northern appointees worried.

• Asiwaju didn't win, but you believe otherwise. The Nigerian Deep State gifted it to him, even going extreme to make it happen. But to someone going to serve a god in a church, you didn't even understand why INEC stopped direct upload of results straight from PU. This your god na liar he be because you suppose be like your god. Abeg no say hi to am again. I don't say hi to gods that lies or has liars as worshippers.

• Like I said, even if Asiwaju like let him appoint bros Seyi or aunt Remi as INEC chair, he will be booted out in 2027. It's certainly rig and roast... Na Yoruba wan go rig the election for North ba?

• Chief oloye, I know you can't even steal ballot box in your locality, not to talk of going to rig Kano or Kaduna or Rivers or Kogi, cos I know SE is off the grid lol. Asiwaju lost Lagos, FCT, Osun before, his supposed key areas, this time he will even loss Bourdillion PU.

• Asiwaju was not an under dog in the primaries. Buhari was tricked by people he trusted to allow a free primary whereas the likes of El Rufai, Aisha, Ganduje Akpabio and co have perfected plans to help him. Even at that, Ameachi that depends on a free & fair primary almost crushed him. Even within APC, no body like Asiwaju and Amala politics.

• Imagine all the step downs, Ameachi almost won him without any step down!

• No Nigerian president ever lost his State, Asiwaju did for both Lagos or Osun. Well, even you sef no know where Asiwaju come from! There's always a first, and then it becomes norm.

• No Nigerian president ever lost FCT, and Also failed to clinch the necessary 25%. Asiwaju lost woefully, FCT and also failed to get mere 25%. There's always a first, and then it becomes norm.

Chief I know, you guys are depending on Oluomo and co, take this word seriously: it's going to be rig & roast!

Asiwaju wey never fit install his pamper well, naim wan install successor!

We dey wait for una for 2027....

Dang! I f up. I shouldn't have replied earlier. You clearly know nothing about power and politics.

1 Like

Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by BigkokoRep: 9:09am On Apr 28
So na this comment you dey rush to come post? Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don't forget the advise by some people: Rig & Roast. Plan to go rig, plan to go back in body bags. Assigned to go rig somewhere, write your Will...

You fit go rig for iragbiji, but make greed no allow you go outside SW to rig......one of the above may be your destiny!

EponObi:

Dang! I f up. I shouldn't have replied earlier. You clearly know nothing about power and politics.
Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by Olachase(m): 9:10am On Apr 28
BigkokoRep:
The north seems to be successful in politics because the leaders focus on what the people crave for, be it something they sincerely know is not so good for them or region, they allow it,.
First it was religion, but after 8yrs of Total destabilizing effect on the watch of bubu, they have shifted attention to security and hunger, two areas Asiwaju has failed woefully.

They're not interested in the fact that bubu laid the foundation for what Asiwaju is doing, but in all honesty, in terms of managing the economy, bubu team, especially father Xmas Emefiele did wonders in stabilizing the currency as well as the economy! They managed to keep Common commodities within reach of even the poorest of the poor, something Asiwaju not only failed at, but took a step lower.

Word's on the street is that Asiwaju should at least restore the economy to bubu era, before even talking of his own achievement. Both are doomed to never happen. The reason is clear:

Security: 30% of northern Nigeria is currently in the hands of all sorts of terrorists, criminal gangs and foot soldiers of politicians. They have made kidnapping banditry a top income source. With good laws, nice monetary policies initiated and implemented by the previous Gov, results showed up but all appears to have gone to thin air. What is Asiwaju actually good at?

Hunger: Yes, this is what many says is actually Asiwaju undoing. Two foolish irresponsible policies are responsible for this; removal of subsidies without proper structure to cushion the spread effects of such policy, and floating the Naira without commensurate inflow to counteract a bullish run! Me think both actions are deliberate, well planned to suffer Nigerians, and to please the West who actually looked the other way when mandate tiefs have their way! Well, these black niggas can go to hell for all they care, of they are dumb enough to allow a drug mule busted in the US, who also has a strong history of corruption, that's their black ass business! So long as the oil and human capital keep flowing to the West, they can go to blaze!

The El Rufai - Bello connection.....
El Rufai is not one to take insult or slight likely and unlike his small stature, he fights dirty and deep, and at the right time.... Asiwaju is in one deep shit, even if Asiwaju appoint Seyi Tinubu as INEC chair, the first son, will not be able to do much to help his dad clinch 2027 win. Recently El Rufai announced a $100M fund, ostensibly for business, but we all know what business excel at: paying bandits or doing deep subterfuge! According Su Tzu "ye shall win, if you know your self, and know your adversary more!" El Rufai knows Asiwaju more than most people do, and that's why despite the deep resentment Asiwaju has for El Rufai, he can not grow the necessary balls to go after him! El Rufai will win! According to a member of the young Turks, "Dem no dey fvck ashawo twice without paying or fight!" 2027 is pay back time for Asiwaju. ....

Bello Yahaya, the white lion, hardened as a fighter and a strong ebira scion. He's the gate keeper for APC in Kogi and environs. He's been drafted to block Asiwaju at the middle belt. He's not hidden his quest to be APC chair, but Asiwaju wants non of these. Bello is widely believed to be in bed with the northern Turks who have since last year vowed to make Asiwaju a one term president and make sure his stranglehold of Lagos is brought to an end.... right in his life. And he has Buhari backing too. LP strong show in 2023 elections has showed them snatching Lagos from Asiwaju is possible via the polls....

Now, here's the icing on the cake. Baring last minute change in the scheme of things, AA, atiku, El Rufai and others would lead a concensus on how a veritable, acceptable vice would join HE Peter Obi on a SE/N ticket to chase out Asiwaju in 2027.... Asiwaju cried for power, he's been given one, but his achievement is paying never-do-well goons to troll HE Peter Obi, the day of reckoning is fast approaching and it's 2027....

Ribadu is warning. Shettima is warning. ACF is warning......the signs are ominous even to the blind, Asiwaju is going in 2027.

Only corn-fed urchins will not see the warning signs!
i would have agree with you if all this your analysis were written before he came to power, buh sorry it's too late, 2027 is the most easiest for him

3 Likes

Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by EponObi: 9:12am On Apr 28
BigkokoRep:
So na this comment you dey rush to come post? Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don't forget the advise by some people: Rig & Roast. Plan to go rig, plan to go back in body bags. Assigned to go rig somewhere, write your Will...

You fit go rig for iragbiji, but make greed no allow you go outside SW to rig......one of the above may be your destiny!

Mtchew! How old are you? Get off the road with these beer parlor talks.

1 Like

Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by bjdon: 9:14am On Apr 28
The only way Tinubu can loose is if all the oppositon agree to come together, just like CPC, AC and nPDP did in the run up to 2015. Does anyone really see Peter Obi agreeing to step down for El-Rufai or Atiku? As long as its 3 or more candiates in the election, Tinubu wins again

2 Likes

Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by BigkokoRep: 9:18am On Apr 28
So that's what you assumed? Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣

Firstly, people who against sane Advisory, voted Buhari twice back to back will vote Yahaya Bello once their mumu button is pressed....

Secondly, you foolishly against all advise voted Buhari twice, and Asiwaju once, tell me with the output are you competent to even advise a cat 🐈? Just be honest so we can move forward!

2023 political environment favored Asiwaju because El Rufai, ganduje, Aisha and Bichi were with him. Through these fellows, Prof Yaks was conscripted, and as a revenge he did a shoddy job at rigging for Asiwaju!

Even GEJ that had works to show, coupled with goodwill actually hoped more than you did!

Anywhere, na you go rig for Asiwaju for north? Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so glad the chief payer of bandits is part of the Chefs cooking raw kunu for Asiwaju!

EponObi:

Lmaoooo. You guys never learn or love being in permanent state of delusion.

With the setup, landscape, and various factors leading to the 2023 election, it's impossible for any politician in Tinubu's shoes to win that election. Tinubu winning can only be the hand of God.

The only time anyone could have stopped Asiwaju was in 2023. NAANU, nobody can stop his second term; only death.

The North you people desperately wish to turn against him would rather allow him complete his second term than allow another southerner come in thereby potentially delaying their turn until 2036.

Atiku is weaker than he was in 2023. So far Obi doesn't join force with him, he's going nowhere.

And today, there's no strong politician that can face Tinubu both in APC or PDP - only Atiku. There's simply no permutation that stop Asiwaju's second term.
Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by benzion72(m): 9:18am On Apr 28
If Ashwaju could not fix the economy and inflation is galloping. He should forget 2027
Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by benzion72(m): 9:20am On Apr 28
bjdon:
The only way Tinubu can loose is if all the oppositon agree to come together, just like CPC, AC and nPDP did in the run up to 2015. Does anyone really see Peter Obi agreeing to step down for El-Rufai or Atiku? As long as its 3 or more candiates in the election, Tinubu wins again

Why will Obi step down for any of them?. Presidency should be in the South for eight years after Buhari
Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by BigkokoRep: 9:22am On Apr 28
Just wait. Consultation is currently ongoing! Prior to the mandatory time needed to register a political party, we go update una, then go full throttle to reclaim Nigeria from sharks ripping her apart through incompetence!

bjdon:
Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by EponObi: 9:29am On Apr 28
BigkokoRep:
So that's what you assumed? Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣

Firstly, people who against sane Advisory, voted Buhari twice back to back will vote Yahaya Bello once their mumu button is pressed....

Secondly, you foolishly against all advise voted Buhari twice, and Asiwaju once, tell me with the output are you competent to even advise a cat 🐈? Just be honest so we can move forward!

2023 political environment favored Asiwaju because El Rufai, ganduje, Aisha and Bichi were with him. Through these fellows, Prof Yaks was conscripted, and as a revenge he did a shoddy job at rigging for Asiwaju!

Even GEJ that had works to show, coupled with goodwill actually hoped more than you did!

Anywhere, na you go rig for Asiwaju for north? Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so glad the chief payer of bandits is part of the Chefs cooking raw kunu for Asiwaju!

Ode, na you go unseat a sitting president, not just any president for that matter?

And who orchestrated the defeat of Jonathan?

Saying you a cretin in Nigeria politics is just stating the obvious.
Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by BigkokoRep: 9:31am On Apr 28
Na by age? If na by age, many of una no go dey go block aunt Remi for house to collect free money or food!

Rig & Roast. Plan to rig, write your Will. Going to rig, prepare to go back in body bags

EponObi:

Mtchew! How old are you? Get off the road with these beer parlor talks.

1 Like

Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by EponObi: 9:31am On Apr 28
benzion72:

Why will Obi step down for any of them?. Presidency should be in the South for eight years after Buhari

Lmaoooo. Na why Tinubu will coast to victory easily in 2027.

If the North say they will vote for Obi, then they have to wait for 12 years, instead of 8 years for their turn.

Politics is a game of interest. Obi presidency in 2027 doesn't favour them. Atiku alone can't unseat Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by BigkokoRep: 9:34am On Apr 28
Neff said. If I insult you now, na the same you go begin complain..... My mouth no good ohh. If na lie go ask Hellinus, the koboko wey them cook with atarodo pepper 🌶️ naim I dey take flog old men wey no dey respect themselves.

We don Sabi una Sha. Just wait till 2027.... You go see the people wey go unseat Asiwaju!

EponObi:

Ode, na you go unseat a sitting president, no just any president for that matter?

And who orchestrated the defeat of Jonathan?

Saying you a cretin in Nigeria politics is just stating the obvious.
Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by EponObi: 9:36am On Apr 28
BigkokoRep:
Na by age? If na by age, many of una no go dey go block aunt Remi for house to collect free money or food!

Rig & Roast. Plan to rig, write your Will. Going to rig, prepare to go back in body bags

People like you don't surprise me anymore. People with more wider mouth than you said worse before 2023 election. rIG & rOasT. Terrible things wey said even during the Tribunal, I think everyone knows how that went.

Loud mouth, cheast beating without product.

2 Likes

Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by BigkokoRep: 9:37am On Apr 28
They claim AA is a threat but they're focused on PO....this people Sha!

What do you expect from people who voted Buhari twice back to back? If given Chance they will vote for Oluomo for president, and call it omoluabi!

2 Likes

Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by BigkokoRep: 9:40am On Apr 28
Go thank Nigeria Deep State that broker a truce and allowed Asiwaju a chance to try his best. Well, every one don see Asiwaju best, no be so?

In 2027, those that rigged him in will throw him out. And if he decides to be funny, they will show him the wood he was carved from!

For now, go and take up a PU job, then go anywhere outside SW and rig..... that's all!

EponObi:

People like you don't surprise me anymore. People with more wider mouth than you said worse before 2023 election. rIG & rOasT. Terrible things wey said even during the Tribunal, I think everyone knows how that went.

Loud mouth, cheast beating without product.

1 Like

Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by BigkokoRep: 9:42am On Apr 28
Politics is a game of interest.....bla bla bla, that's how you lot voted Buhari twice back to back, and put the whole country in a huge mess which Asiwaju is even making messier!

EponObi:

Lmaoooo. Na why Tinubu will coast to victory easily in 2027.

If the North say they will vote for Obi, then they have to wait for 12 years, instead of 8 years for their turn.

Politics is a game of interest. Obi presidency in 2027 doesn't favour them. Atiku alone can't unseat Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by SalamRushdie: 9:43am On Apr 28
Asiwaju is not Jonathan
Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by BigkokoRep: 9:46am On Apr 28
The more reason, the food will be a mixture of Agbo, gbogbonishi, aboniki, ewedu, kwunu, Amala garnished with a touch of Kano votes, dressed in those Kaduna and Kogi will bring!

We Sabi say na retire or active druggie, the food go get enough pepper 🌶️!

SalamRushdie:
Asiwaju is not Jonathan
Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by BigkokoRep: 9:48am On Apr 28
I don't expect much from people who voted Buhari twice back to back! Give them a chance, they will vote Oluomo for president and tell you it's politics!

We can't continue to allow y'all ruin families, lives and businesses with sentiments!

[quote author=EponObi post=129674689][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by mightyhazel: 10:22am On Apr 28
ChiefOloye:
I would have taken time to reply you, but I'm getting set for church. So take my snippets.
You mean Atiku, El Rufai, Kwankwanzo, Obi and Yahaya Bello will will team up come together to unseat President Tinubu and make who among them the President, when they succeed?
If only you have taken taken, yo study the rise of Asiwaju, you won't bother yourself conjuring or permutating rubbish against him. He can barely be defeated, he has the magic wang to achieve victory. He was an underdog before APC Presidential primary, how he manage to win should be your source of worry.
No Nigerian president should fail to get a 2nd term in office, except a weakling or an Igboman, Asiwaju won't only get a 2nd term, he will install his successor, from the North.
cheesy

Asiwaju is 10 steps ahead ..in what exactly?

Can u please tell him to be at least 1 step ahead of insecurity and mass poverty ? Or his steps ahead are only in politrickery?

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:24am On Apr 28
BigkokoRep:
Thanks for the update....but first tell him to make Kano ward executive recognize ganduje as APC chair first!

You see the babalawo Lamidi Apapa treatment, wait for the ones prior to 2027.

Rig & roast! Plan to rig, Plan to go back in body bags! Coming to rig, write your Will! I will personally be on ground in either Kogi or Edo state, so tell them to post you there to come and rig make we check something!

You are just repeating the same thing,who knows you when it comes to naija election.you will personal be at kogi and edo as what? those who breath, sleep and wake in politic wouldn't even talk this way.know this and have peace of mind every Nigeria politician rigged elections depend on your level,after the election you can only rant on social media,carry placards and some paid analysis will run on media houses

1 Like

Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by tonesky(m): 10:33am On Apr 28
I don't join issues with people's perceptions but whoever thinks that Jagaban will lose 2027 election is day dreaming. Let's join him to make Nigeria work.

2 Likes

Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by BigkokoRep: 10:53am On Apr 28
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 That's how they overated him until 2023 showed how shallow he is!

mightyhazel:
cheesy

Asiwaju is 10 steps ahead ..in what exactly?

Can u please tell him to be at least 1 step ahead of insecurity and mass poverty ? Or his steps ahead are only in politrickery?

Smh
Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by BigkokoRep: 10:55am On Apr 28
I quite agree with you....those who thought Asiwaju will improve the economy or security are day dreaming.... In the light of this,let me leave you with a short quote from Bwala....

tonesky:
I don't join issues with people's perceptions but whoever thinks that Jagaban will lose 2027 election is day dreaming. Let's join him to make Nigeria work.

Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by BigkokoRep: 10:57am On Apr 28
Hey Hakeem.... I share your sentiments. Kindly go get a Job at INEC then come my PU and rig if them born you or any corn-fed urchin!

hakeemhakeem:

You are just repeating the same thing,who knows you when it comes to naija election.you will personal be at kogi and edo as what? those who breath, sleep and wake in politic wouldn't even talk this way.know this and have peace of mind every Nigeria politician rigged elections depend on your level,after the election you can only rant on social media,carry placards and some paid analysis will run on media houses
Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by Bizibi(m): 11:01am On Apr 28
Many things will happen before next election,there will be decampings and I know this move against tinubu will make him support east for 2031......the North is against tinubu this is not party politics,it is an agenda to remain in control.
Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by UKEMY(m): 11:02am On Apr 28
I may not Like APC and Tinubu but the arrogance of most Northern Politicians is annoying under Buhari they kept mute ;
1.herdsmen unabated killings
2.forcing taking of lands for Ruga
3.Using foreign reserves to suppress inflation
4.Sale of oil in Advance
5.Nepotism
6.Sales of oil blocs to northerners
7.Employing northerners mostly in Grade A and Grade B government agencies
8.Kidnappong and locking up NNAMDI Kanu,Sunday Igboho but allowed Miyetti Allah to walk freely
Dear Southerners and middle belters,it's time for us to support Tinubu and if possible may power never go to the core north again.
Re: Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:09am On Apr 28
BigkokoRep:
Hey Hakeem.... I share your sentiments. Kindly go get a Job at INEC then come my PU and rig if them born you or any corn-fed urchin!

I talking from experiences every politician is a rigger, there are many ways that link to the market square.the rigging were done by the local, don't kill yourself because of election matter.those guys knew themselves and the mode of operandi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC will fight corruption!!! / Is There Anything Wrong With Wearing Socks On Native? See Pics Of GEJ / Boko Haram : Some Soldiers Chicken Out Of Battle – Gen Minimah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.