Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

'Chicken Republic To Close Locations Temporarily Due To No Chickens' - Osaretin - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 'Chicken Republic To Close Locations Temporarily Due To No Chickens' - Osaretin (2678 Views)

See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. / See The 2 Chickens I Bought For N10,500 At Omida Market, Abeokuta Yesterday / Man Ordered Stale Bread From Chicken Republic. See What He Found Inside (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Chicken Republic To Close Locations Temporarily Due To No Chickens' - Osaretin by ZombieTAMER: 3:24pm On Apr 28
drlateef:

This is a lie. We have chicken and were looking for buyers. None was willing to buy.

At what rate?..

The Economy is collapsing and This is the result

1 Like

Re: 'Chicken Republic To Close Locations Temporarily Due To No Chickens' - Osaretin by MaziX(m): 3:34pm On Apr 28
Is he an ipob?
Re: 'Chicken Republic To Close Locations Temporarily Due To No Chickens' - Osaretin by obinna58(m): 3:57pm On Apr 28
happney65:
Days back here on Nairaland,I was arguing with someone about the current scarcity of chicken which I still insist it is due to demand surpassing supply but he was saying otherwise claiming it was due to cost of feed

The high dollar rate has affected foreign frozen chicken being imported while the local production cannot meet the current demand.

Last I bought DOC about two weeks ago,I bought for almost 800naira,I don't know how much it would be sold tommorow or Thursday in Ibadan

Just confirmed the price it was sold this last week and was told it's almost 1000 naira per DOC
I’m a farmer and I had to stop bcoz of high inflation, it’s not bcoz supply cannot meet up with demand but demand prices are highly unacceptable
Inflation made poultry business an impossibility as of now

You sef wey sell chicken go Dey shocked at the price you’ll have to put it else na loss

1 Like

Re: 'Chicken Republic To Close Locations Temporarily Due To No Chickens' - Osaretin by drlateef: 4:02pm On Apr 28
ZombieTAMER:

At what rate?..

The Economy is collapsing and This is the result

We sell 3kg chicken at 14,000 but nobody bought. Some died due to suffocation and the heat.
Re: 'Chicken Republic To Close Locations Temporarily Due To No Chickens' - Osaretin by drlateef: 4:03pm On Apr 28
Nonny95:

Everything is a lie to you guys in a bid to defend failures.

Oya drop your contact details, I want to buy chicken

If you are serious email me. Where are you based?
Re: 'Chicken Republic To Close Locations Temporarily Due To No Chickens' - Osaretin by kmaster007: 4:17pm On Apr 28
Chicken 🐔 Republic way I just left now
Re: 'Chicken Republic To Close Locations Temporarily Due To No Chickens' - Osaretin by Bobloco: 4:37pm On Apr 28
Okoroawusa:
This is not an official report but Obidients will believe it anyway . It's no longer propaganda

But if the report had said that there's enough chicken due to the agricultural policies of the Renewed HopeShege agenda, you wouldn't question if it's an official report or not. You would have swallowed it hook line and sinker.

You are just so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: 'Chicken Republic To Close Locations Temporarily Due To No Chickens' - Osaretin by OgwashiBoy1(m): 5:02pm On Apr 28
I smell lies and a big false news here.
Re: 'Chicken Republic To Close Locations Temporarily Due To No Chickens' - Osaretin by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:31pm On Apr 28
helinues:

Don't tell me you also like to be sounding dumb on Sundays.

How can you be creating dedicated monikers for years to be trolling others yet na the people you dey troll no get work.

It's obvious lots are wrong with you psychologically
This one na foreign work, dish washer work dey available ,use am hol body till the next 30k https://canadianjobbank.org/category/jobs-in-canada-for-foreigners/?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjw57exBhAsEiwAaIxaZvypbjs2Ywsa094q9bK7jzqj4b1Ii0H0_WyUJRJ4n3U3sblnfjzr2RoCQN0QAvD_BwE
Re: 'Chicken Republic To Close Locations Temporarily Due To No Chickens' - Osaretin by Charx122: 7:58am On Apr 30
Nonny95:

Osaretin Victor Asemota

Nigerian is the only Country on this planet you would find such problems..
Oya make them change am to Pomo Republic make we rest .
Re: 'Chicken Republic To Close Locations Temporarily Due To No Chickens' - Osaretin by Kemadealadire(f): 9:45am On May 01
Hmmn.
Re: 'Chicken Republic To Close Locations Temporarily Due To No Chickens' - Osaretin by boladez(m): 7:35am On May 02
obinna58:

I’m a farmer and I had to stop bcoz of high inflation, it’s not bcoz supply cannot meet up with demand but demand prices are highly unacceptable
Inflation made poultry business an impossibility as of now

You sef wey sell chicken go Dey shocked at the price you’ll have to put it else na loss

God Bless you , Agriculture is now very unprofitable generally speaking.

Cost of feed is out of reach, Nigeria imports feed and many components like corn ( Impact of senselessly floating USD without alternatives)
Security is expensive and not assured
Cost of chemicals , drugs and implements are all high because these are largely imported or their components imported
Infrastructure problem - Access, roads, Power,
Diesel and petrol and Power out of reach
Govertment taxes and corruption - Allagencies collect money and bribes from FGN to LG, on the road they tax us and everywhere without any corresponding value for monies collected>

Finally there is a huge drop in effective demand due to the high prices and reduced effective demand from the people.

Chicken republic is dealing with the short supply of chicken as well as the elevated cost of doing business like many other businesses in Nigeria today. Let the CBN and Finance ministry keep churning out numbers while the whole nation is shutting down. , Go to the airports , go to the lagos streets, go to the markets, go to the travelling routes, go to industrial areas in Nigeria and you see the dwindling economic activities.

This is not politics but people who are still hailing the senseless policies and policy flipflop of government should continue until that fine day they wake up suddenly hungry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Feed On This Scorpion Suya Delicacy? (photo) / See The Inside Of Malta Guinness Can I Drank Today / Check Out This Experiment I Did With My Food(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.