Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch (30129 Views)

Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) / FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland / Fire Outbreak At NNPC Depot Minna While People Were Scooping Fuel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch by V9er: 8:13pm On Apr 28
Nothing to see here, typical black man calling his people monkeys and coons. Just like his forefathers who sold their brothers . With over a hundred likes this shows how cursed the black race is
Jakumo:
Inner city ghetto America is home to swarms of illiterate blacks who only talent in life is crime, incarceration in prison, and premature death at the hand of their own gun-toting homies.

These ghetto monkeys are easily identifiable in their natural habitat because they ALL wear trousers that are three sizes too small, which remain stuck around the knees of the coon, who is then at liberty to display their entire buttocks for the world to see. Luckily, wearing one's trousers down around one's knees makes running away from crime scenes virtually impossible, thereby making the job of police officers much easier. The California law that limits shoplifting prosecutions to items valued over a thousand dollars triggered an epidemic of smash-and-grab crime in the Golden State. That utterly insane law needs to be repealed so that these thieving coons can be sent to jail where they belong, and where free food awaits them all.

Ultimately, the habit of displaying pricey merchandise within the grabbing range of ghetto monkeys will go the way of the telephone booth, and be replaced by the retail sales model seen with some shopping outlets in the UK, whereby customers are only allowed to view the product line in color catalogs available in the retail store. After selecting the item they want from the color catalog and paying in full FIRST, a store employee then goes to retrieve the selected merchandise from a secure back room storage area, which is then handed over to the customer waiting at the counter.
Re: Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch by V9er: 8:15pm On Apr 28
If I was not on nairaland I would have said it was a white person that wrote this. And all the likes, a race even being racist to ourselves
goody234:

I wonder sometimes when people come on here and write vitriol like this for people to read ..I hope after writing this garbage you look in the mirror and reflect on yourself ,and ask yourself where did it all go wrong for me .
You are no better than these so called 'ghetto monkeys' in-fact your habitat is no better with the epileptic power supply and open defecation everywhere in your country...If you are in the US then count yourself lucky to have fled the country with the buzzing flies around your mouth..
Re: Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch by Jakumo(m): 8:30pm On Apr 28
V9er:
Nothing to see here, typical black man calling his people monkeys and coons. Just like his forefathers who sold their brothers . With over a hundred likes this shows how cursed the black race is

Would you at least concede that black American ghetto-dwelling ladies and gentlemen are disproportionately overrepresented whenever an organized smash-and-grab shoplifting spree occurs in California?

Hopefully, you won't find fault in my observation that formal education up to the 12th-grade high school level, despite being FREE in America, is not regarded as a priority by our illustrious ghetto-resident ladies and gentlemen raised by single "baby mamas", who generally prefer to live that violent "thug life" that is characterized by drug "dillin", gang banging, shoplifting, and criminal enterprise in general.

Finally, I hope you will agree that muttering the English language using a strong colloquial inner-city accent peppered with slang diction that is NOT understood beyond the confines of the ghetto, constitutes a monumental obstacle to acceptance for gainful employment in any setting where standard and coherent American English is spoken, and could thus derail individual and collective destinies towards crime as a full-time avocation.

3 Likes

Re: Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch by IkpuMmadu: 9:16pm On Apr 28
V9er:
stop being emotional and funny the black Americans are crime twstwd with dysfunctional families of high divorce rate

When was the last time you saw an Asian he it an Indian or Chinese in such a crime ?

2 Likes

Re: Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch by IkpuMmadu: 9:17pm On Apr 28
Jakumo:

Would you at least concede that black American ghetto-dwelling ladies and gentlemen are disproportionately overrepresented whenever an organized smash-and-grab shoplifting spree occurs in California?

Hopefully, you won't find fault in my observation that formal education up to the 12th-grade high school level, despite being FREE in America, is not regarded as a priority by our illustrious ghetto-resident ladies and gentlemen raised by single "baby mamas", who generally prefer to live that violent "thug life" that is characterized by drug "dillin", gang banging, shoplifting, and criminal enterprise in general.

Finally, I hope you will agree that muttering the English language using a strong colloquial inner-city accent peppered with slang diction that is NOT understood beyond the confines of the ghetto, constitutes a monumental obstacle to acceptance for gainful employment in any setting where standard and coherent American English is spoken, and could thus derail individual and collective destinies towards crime as a full-time avocation.
apt
Re: Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch by Melagros(m): 10:59pm On Apr 28
Bazztadewu:
Dunce. And he got a licensed plate on his car. Dem for don get am down.
See wetin you dey talk like you no know how those guys operate, did he tell that it was his own car?
That car you are seeing (might) have been snatched from somewhere, and after using for this purpose he'll dump it
Re: Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch by Melagros(m): 11:00pm On Apr 28
ovieigho:
Lol

No one touches thieves in California

It’s a law
Except law enforcement
Hmmmmm? Are you serious?
Re: Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch by adamma24: 6:45am On Apr 29
Sleekfingers:

You never sell this phone? You lazy bloody lair.....

Online Almajiri.....your mate are doing something meaningful with their lives. Na online begging you carry for head......bloody lazy youth

That guy is a bloody scammer
Re: Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch by ericmor: 7:53am On Apr 29
Bazztadewu:
Dunce. And he got a licensed plate on his car. Dem for don get am down.
It could be stolen or fake. Be wise
Re: Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch by Sleekfingers: 8:37am On Apr 29
adamma24:

That guy is a bloody scammer

The moderators should be ban such people
Re: Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch by G0odharddick: 10:49am On Apr 29
nairalanda1:
I know why they did not approach the man, he might have been armed

One young man here in Nigeria that i used to know, one evening, he was out with his fiancee, they were both walking, when a phone thief snatched his babe's phone. Our guy took off after the thief, caught him, there was a struggle, then the thief pulled out a knife and stabbed the guy in the neck. Death was instantaneous. Sad thing...he was to get married in a few weeks.

Also, the police cannot approach them. Racisim, or something.

He was and still a fool for chasing after a thief who snatched his gf phone.

The girlfriend is probably riding another gbola right now while the foolish man is six feet under ground
Re: Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch by goody234: 11:06am On Apr 29
Jakumo:

You pompous buffon ..looking down on people that look like you!! ..Look in the mirror bozo when a random white police officer puts a bullet in your head because you look like a ghetto dwelling man or lady ...I wonder if he thought you look different from the ones he encounters everyday in the ghetto ...Don't ever think you are immune to it my friend don't let your foolish complacency and education give you a false sense of security

Your self hared is palpable there is a word for people like you COON....I suspect you are a white man pretending to be black you cant be this naive
Re: Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch by nairalanda1(m): 11:21am On Apr 29
G0odharddick:

He was and still a fool for chasing after a thief who snatched his gf phone.

The girlfriend is probably riding another gbola right now while the foolish man is six feet under ground

Well, when a man or a woman loses their loved ones, we don't expect them to wear black and cry for the rest of their lives, do we?

One late queen of england did that, and most of her people thought she was acting weird.

People have to move on. It is part of life.

As for the guy, yeah he was wrong...but then again, that's life. We can't predict when bad things may happen.

1 Like

Re: Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch by Jakumo(m): 12:59pm On Apr 29
goody234:

You pompous buffon ..looking down on people that look like you!! ..Look in the mirror bozo when a random white police officer puts a bullet in your head because you look like a ghetto dwelling man or lady ...I wonder if he thought you look different from the ones he encounters everyday in the ghetto ...Don't ever think you are immune to it my friend don't let your foolish complacency and education give you a false sense of security

Your self hared is palpable there is a word for people like you COON....I suspect you are a white man pretending to be black you cant be this naive

It appears my expressed thoughts on this subject have caused you to become quite agitated and upset, sir, and for this, I owe you consolation.

Just bear in mind that in the final analysis, everyone is entitled to their opinions and I have expressed mine. I hope you feel better soon, but in the meantime do try and have a nice day for the sake of your mental health.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch by goody234: 1:15pm On Apr 29
Jakumo:

It appears my expressed thoughts on this subject have caused you to become quite agitated and upset, sir, and for this, I owe you consolation.

Just bear in mind that in the final analysis, everyone is entitled to their opinions and I have expressed mine. I hope you feel better soon, but in the meantime do try and have a nice day for the sake of your mental health.

My mental health is fine my friend...yours i have to question as the buffoonery you display is born out of some deep seated self hate.

But i bid you farewell as you navigate your life through the naivety you so clearly display !!..I do find your opinions and language used reprehensible, but i leave that to you to reset your mindset hopefully to save yourself from the reality that will slap you in the face one day
Re: Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch by Jakumo(m): 1:40pm On Apr 29
goody234:

My mental health is fine my friend...yours i have to question as the buffoonery you display is born out of some deep seated self hate.

But i bid you farewell as you navigate your life through the naivety you so clearly display !!..I do find your opinions and language used reprehensible, but i leave that to you to reset your mindset hopefully to save yourself from the reality that will slap you in the face one day

This fascinating opinion is appreciated, sir. I do aim to please whenever that is possible.
Re: Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch by YoshihideSuga: 2:15pm On Apr 29
goody234:

You pompous buffon ..looking down on people that look like you!! ..Look in the mirror bozo when a random white police officer puts a bullet in your head because you look like a ghetto dwelling man or lady ...I wonder if he thought you look different from the ones he encounters everyday in the ghetto ...Don't ever think this naive

I don't seem to understand why you're angry because someone, a black person, criticised haggard looking thieves. In fact, rather than criticise their acts, you are criticising someone who criticised them simply because he's a black man. Why do some black people condone these criminal acts and their perpetrators?

Cc: Jakumo

1 Like

Re: Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch by Jakumo(m): 2:39pm On Apr 29
YoshihideSuga:

I don't seem to understand why you're angry because someone, a black person, criticised haggard looking thieves. In fact, rather than criticise their acts, you are criticising someone who criticised them simply because he's a black man. Why do some black people condone these criminal acts and their perpetrators?

I have pondered this same question often Yoshi, leading to my conclusion that SOME people feel such a strong sense of allegiance to individuals of their specific race or tribe that they will stoutly defend ANY act of depraved criminality perpetrated by offenders whom such people feel should be above reproach simply because they are perceived to belong with a favored race or tribe of their preference and unwavering demographic adherence.

The other side of this coin is of course that black immigrants who arrive in America with dreams of making a success of their lives without breaking any laws, soon begin to countenance the thievery and mindless territorial gang violence of America's native-born, ghetto-dwelling blacks with a potent admixture of dismay and stifled outrage because they regard that criminality by American-born black people as ranking prominently among the reasons that America's other disparate racial groups tend to view ALL blacks with suspicion and fear, based on physical appearance alone.

This same type of blinkered reflexive tribalism is the bane of Africa even today, in that tribal groups often remain steadfast in their support of political leaders who destroy their nation's economy simply because much of the populace is fixated on tribal allegiance to the exclusion of all other considerations.

1 Like

Re: Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch by goody234: 2:51pm On Apr 29
YoshihideSuga:

Nobody is condoning criminality my problem with him/her is the reprehensible language being used and his/her 'holier than thou" attitude ...Poverty is what causes crime plain and simple not the colour of ones skin.

1 Like

Re: Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch by Jakumo(m): 3:27pm On Apr 29
goody234:

Nobody is condoning criminality my problem with him/her is the reprehensible language being used and his/her 'holier than thou" attitude ...Poverty is what causes crime plain and simple not the colour of ones skin.

Notably excepting my love affair with connoisseur-grade cannabis that marks me as an outlaw in a few jurisdictions scattered across the globe, I regard myself as an upstanding formally educated citizen whom both parents raised to have a strong work ethic grounded in the imperative to complete one's science-based education at the tertiary level, and which emphatically precludes the wilful commission of crimes that victimize other people or retail outlets

For this reason prominently among many others, I regard ALL criminals who prey on society as the scum of the earth deserving the most creatively vitriolic condemnation that I can muster. That said I reserve a significantly deeper loathing intensity for criminals who by physical appearance alone, happen to fall into the same approximate racial classification as myself, because I regard such reckless career villains as being at least partly responsible for perpetuating the overt racism that I experience in airports and other public areas, meaning that the relentless malfeasance of such compulsive felons exerts a direct and perceptible negative impact on my life, which I find infuriating, frankly.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch by Luxurydriverng: 5:15pm On May 09
Laurene:
Stay in your shithole country... They don't want you.

Your country is fast degenerating into a $hit hole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) / NURTW Member Killed While Leaving Mosque (pictured) / Amotekun Arrests 42 Cows Over Alleged Destruction Of Farmlands In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.