Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment (18733 Views)

Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) / Air Peace Staff Foil Attempted Trafficking Two Babies / Two Drug Dealers Drown In River Niger While Trying To Evade Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Emmabyte: 12:04pm On Apr 28
When are they going to arrest the one in aso rock

1 Like

Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Enemyofpeace: 12:05pm On Apr 28
santaclaws:
NDLEA needs to start asking these people who gives them all these drugs and attack it from the root cos e no dey finish! 😧

Sometimes, I pity Igbos and the negative publicity they get online because of these criminals. I believe lots of Igbos are still hardworking and smart, they just need to condemn the epidemic of fast money in their region.
it is against our traditions and culture to condemn people's legitimate means of livelihood

2 Likes

Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by santaclaws: 12:06pm On Apr 28
Enemyofpeace:
it is against our traditions and culture to condemn people's legitimate means of livelihood
lol trouble maker grin

2 Likes

Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Dennisochampa: 12:07pm On Apr 28
I didn't even have to read the story before I knew where the criminals came from....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 12:08pm On Apr 28
They are marginalizing the igbos again oh. They are just trying to develop Nigeria but these people are just jealous. We want Biafla.... grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by 2Radii: 12:09pm On Apr 28
Ogbuu101:
When will Nigerian judges start dishing out similar sentences to corrupt politicians and public servants?
How many corupt politicians have u sued??

2 Likes

Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Everlastingson: 12:10pm On Apr 28
This mod wey dey delete my comments and dey block me from commenting, wetin you want nah. E be like you no like my piercing truths. My comments are not offensive so why do you block and delete them?

1 Like

Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Elidrisy20: 12:11pm On Apr 28
U.S.A should ask for their release
Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by imagrg(m): 12:16pm On Apr 28
Great job.

I thought they only arrest people who fail to 'settle' them. grin

1 Like

Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Chidex500: 12:18pm On Apr 28
[quote author=yoruboid post=129676323]They just keep disgracing us from armed robberies in Dubai to criminal gangs in Malaysia to drug cartels in South Africa

They make up 80% of Nigerians in jails abroad, they make up 50% of criminals outside their erosion raged five plots and make up 97% of criminals in jail in their region. [/ Another hateful soul sighted!

1 Like

Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by amaham(m): 12:18pm On Apr 28
santaclaws:
NDLEA needs to start asking these people who gives them all these drugs and attack it from the root cos e no dey finish! 😧

Sometimes, I pity Igbos and the negative publicity they get online because of these criminals. I believe lots of Igbos are still hardworking and smart, they just need to condemn the epidemic of fast money in their region.

The names mentioned includes every tribe both north and south of the country. But na your useless pity you want to give to igbos. Fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by santaclaws: 12:19pm On Apr 28
amaham:

The names mentioned includes every tribe both north and south of the country. But na your useless pity you want to give to igbos. Fool

You're the fool here, not me.

If you quote me again, you will regret it, I promise you that.

3 Likes

Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by DeepThroater: 12:22pm On Apr 28
Chidex500:

The truth is now hate speech ?.

5 Likes

Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by SonofLagos: 12:22pm On Apr 28
Makunahatata:
2 down, millions to go
hahahhah pls explain in details grin dont cut corner, do you mean almost the entire clan of our hard working blodas? Wont that be like genocide....biko et them leave my Amaka alone oo grin

4 Likes

Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Burruchaga71(m): 12:23pm On Apr 28
Life in prison for drugs? Why can't you kill them.
Ndiara.

1 Like

Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by HugoBoss10(m): 12:24pm On Apr 28
Tinubu boys can now be found in every part of in and out of the country.
What a legacy cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by THEGALADIMA(m): 12:24pm On Apr 28
100% on point

DeepThroater:
I think it's about time the sentencing guidelines for drug peddlers and traffickers are reviewed upwards.

The extent of drug use in Nigeria today is alarming and is one of the major ingredients fueling high crime rates and insecurity in our polity.

Any one caught importing drugs into Nigeria must be given the death sentence, while those exporting drugs should be allowed to go on their trip if it's a South East Asian country where death sentence is the punishment. NDLEA should just inform their colleagues in SEA that a potential drug mule with so-and-so name and passport number flying from Nigeria to whichever country on a particular flight and carrier is on their way.

NDLEA should not be arresting them at our airports if they are going to any SEA country that has the death penalty. Let the destination country handle the execution free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Originalsly: 12:29pm On Apr 28
The judge in the Federal case in Abuja needs to be investigated. With 2.5 kilos of coccinellids.... what was the street value?... what was the bail? The accused is an international traveller.... likely to flee ... why was he baled on such a high flight crime? If this guy is a kingpin... then they need to interrogate him to find out his supplier. There has to be a South American connection... that will be getting at the root of the cocaine route. I really believe the cannabis cake woman should be freed. Why is cannabis still illegal in the land where it is an indigenous herb?... a medicinal herb?

"The greatest threat to Africans are Africans with a colonialised mind" ( something like that)
Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by SonofLagos: 12:32pm On Apr 28
ZombieTAMER:
What about their king in Aso Rock
grin grin see them, dey are already here to defend their blodas, if shame was a person. Pls tell us chinedu, which court has ever convicted Tinubu for drug trafficking? But we can give you list of your hard working blodas, both within and outside the country in asian jail representing biafra grin

7 Likes

Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by NDanowiurt: 12:32pm On Apr 28
crime does not pay download mix on naijadjmixtape.com
Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by SSpeter(m): 12:35pm On Apr 28
santaclaws:

And I said they were Ghanaians right? Seems you don't have a job. 😒
I know you have a job grin
Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by SonofLagos: 12:39pm On Apr 28
[quote author=Chidex500 post=129676598][/quote] grin chidi pls tell us the lie in this comment, in case you are in doubt, you can visit any prison within and outside the country to clear your doubt.....you should have a sober reflection angry

1 Like

Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by AnambraPikinSel: 12:41pm On Apr 28
Let's praise chukwu okikie abiama today been a Sundaygrin

5 Likes

Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by condralbedez: 12:41pm On Apr 28
If you can do the crime, do the time.... idiots

1 Like

Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by UpTown001(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28
Don't do drugs, do Crypto!.
Make money from minning of free Crypto assets.
Check my signature for contact.
Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by mohims(m): 12:45pm On Apr 28
Ndi developers. Nde wo

4 Likes

Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by mohims(m): 12:48pm On Apr 28
HugoBoss10:
Tinubu boys can now be found in every part of in and out of the country.
What a legacy cool cool
You can't deny the fact that our brothers from Afghan-eastern and drug business na 5&6. Igbo kwenu

7 Likes

Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Decent09(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28
[quote author=SlavaUkraini post=129676370]These are Tinubu's boys...

With just a Phone call, Jagaban would have them released...

And when that happens, the media would be unaware as usual..[/quote

Are they Yoruba's ?
Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Krankhead: 12:50pm On Apr 28
ZombieTAMER:
What about their king in Aso Rock
Sorry o. Your stand by the river waiting fir the crab to sleep. Wait till eternity.. obi Will always Labour in vain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by OgwashiBoy1(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28
So now what do you gain?
Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Tealcrestmedia(m): 12:52pm On Apr 28
Drug trafficking is a serious offense. You're killing people with your trade. There are other better ways of making and earning an honest living. Say no to anything drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Pinicop(m): 12:52pm On Apr 28
Meanwhile, the other cocaine trafficker is living large at Aso Rock presidential villa in Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASTMA Seen Fighting With Bus Driver Over Money In Lagos / Benin Republic Releases Seven Detained Nigerian Students Over Cyber Crime / Nigerian Arrested For Punching Thai Cop In Bangkok (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.