Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat (9038 Views)

Tinubu Wins Oyo, Clears All 33 Local Government Area / Oyo LG Chairmen Defy Makinde, Resume With Heavy Security Backing / Oyo LG Election: NSCDC Officer Shoots Teenage Girl Dead In Ibadan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat by ellizy(m): 5:43pm On Apr 28
aswani:

Wow so the mighty LP that are going to win in 2027 did not win anything.
Obi is the person not the party.. if obi join ADC as a party, him go still pull massive crowd
Re: Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat by Teejaney88(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28
So Nigeria has never grown past this...😕
Re: Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat by Teejaney88(m): 5:51pm On Apr 28
eedimo:
This shouldn't be in the news because every reasonable Nigerian knows the outcome of every Local government Election; the party in Government always win.
It should only be in the news when the opposite happens.
The singular reason why I respect Elrufai, different parties won different LGs when he was in power...

1 Like

Re: Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat by favor914: 5:54pm On Apr 28
1nigeriamyfoot:
Result written from one room grin

Akinyele local government total vote during governorship election is not up to total vote of 40,000 during presidential & governorship election so how come PDP got 66,000 in local government election

Election thats marred with lowest turn out

Not up to 10% of eligible voters casted their votes yesterday

There's no need for all these rubbish because even in free & fair election, APC will still lose because of hardship meted on Nigerians by APC federal led administration. No sensible human being will vote for APC candidates
What is the difference between The APC & The PDP?
Re: Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat by Kay25(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28
2023Blessed:
If the elections were free, fair and devoid of violence, then it's a welcome development.

APC has a lot of work to do in Oyo State. I will be running under the APC platform in 2027 by God's grace. May God give our leaders the conscience to do the right thing always.
u going no where
Re: Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat by IBB007: 7:33pm On Apr 28
lol…as expected
Re: Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat by Yankee101: 7:42pm On Apr 28
The role should be made independent by conducting elections the same day as that of the governor with thier tenures running concurrently

Their allocation should be exclusive like the judiciary l

Few countries develop without good local government
Re: Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat by YouAreNobody: 8:37pm On Apr 28
2023Blessed:
If the elections were free, fair and devoid of violence, then it's a welcome development.

APC has a lot of work to do in Oyo State. I will be running under the APC platform in 2027 by God's grace. May God give our leaders the conscience to do the right thing always.

You can't put "free, fair and devoid of violence" and "APC" in the same sentence. If you want to run under that evil party, I pray you lose and lose woefully, but if you run under another party, even if it's SDP I pray you win, AS LONG AS YOU'RE TRULY GOING THERE TO SERVE THE PEOPLE.
Re: Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat by aswani(m): 8:38pm On Apr 28
ellizy:

Obi is the person not the party.. if obi join ADC as a party, him go still pull massive crowd

And still come third, that's OK too.

1 Like

Re: Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat by 2023Blessed: 9:17pm On Apr 28
Babscleaning:
God will see you through,I'm living in ibadan,we can link up
Can I send you a PM?
Re: Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat by 2023Blessed: 9:20pm On Apr 28
MIKOLOWISKA:

What is unfree or unfair about our elections
I never said it was, neither did I say it wasn't.
"If" is an adverbial clause of condition.
Re: Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat by 2023Blessed: 9:21pm On Apr 28
Kay25:
u going no where
grin okay. I will remind in 2027. Cheers!
Re: Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat by 2023Blessed: 9:22pm On Apr 28
YouAreNobody:

You can't put "free, fair and devoid of violence" and "APC" in the same sentence. If you want to run under that evil party, I pray you lose and lose woefully, but if you run under another party, even if it's SDP I pray you win, AS LONG AS YOU'RE TRULY GOING THERE TO SERVE THE PEOPLE.
grin grin Why are you so angry at APC? There are good and bad politicians in every party, you know?

Meanwhile your prayers have no effect on my political ambition. I am working hard, praying hard and have good intentions too. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat by YouAreNobody: 9:29pm On Apr 28
2023Blessed:
grin grin Why are you so angry at APC? There are good and bad politicians in every party, you know?

Meanwhile your prayers have no effect on my political ambition. I am working hard, praying hard and have good intentions too. Cheers!
Of course there are good and bad politicians in every party, but APC is the government at the centre and they're the ones who have been doing their best to make lives a living hell for Nigerians. The earlier they're taken out of power, the better.
If you have good intentions, I pray you win but I'd rather you win under any other party than APC
Re: Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat by 2023Blessed: 9:42pm On Apr 28
YouAreNobody:

Of course there are good and bad politicians in every party, but APC is the government at the centre and they're the ones who have been doing their best to make lives a living hell for Nigerians. The earlier they're taken out of power, the better.
If you have good intentions, I pray you win but I'd rather you win under any other party than APC
I understand you. Personally, I wish our electoral laws permits independent candidacy. In the absence of that, one needs a solid platform to run. LP has no proper structure in my state, so it's basically a race between APC, PDP and Accord. Maybe SDP too. But the major parties with a solid support base are APC and PDP. You will agree that PDP isn't any better.
Re: Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat by NohurryInLife: 12:04am On Apr 29
Why them no go win?? This hardship sef is enough.
Re: Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat by VeryDarkMan01(m): 5:59am On Apr 29
2023Blessed:

Running as wat?
Re: Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:13am On Apr 29
2023Blessed:
I never said it was, neither did I say it wasn't.
"If" is an adverbial clause of condition.
True
But all elections are free and fair

1 Like

Re: Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat by 2023Blessed: 7:00am On Apr 29
VeryDarkMan01:

Running as wat?
MHA
Re: Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat by ellizy(m): 7:25am On Apr 29
aswani:

And still come third, that's OK too.
Smile
Re: Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat by VeryDarkMan01(m): 7:54am On Apr 29
2023Blessed:
MHA

You get money?
Make we mobilize men for you
Both at grassroot and state level
Re: Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat by 2023Blessed: 8:21am On Apr 29
VeryDarkMan01:

You get money?
Make we mobilize men for you
Both at grassroot and state level
cheesy Are you from Oyo State?
Re: Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat by Kay25(m): 9:21am On Apr 29
2023Blessed:
grin okay. I will remind in 2027. Cheers!
Forget 2027 lets talk 2031
Re: Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat by VeryDarkMan01(m): 9:56am On Apr 29
2023Blessed:
cheesy Are you from Oyo State?

Yh
Re: Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:37pm On Apr 29
favor914:
What is the difference between The APC & The PDP?

Birds of the same feather

Both na same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:38pm On Apr 29
Fryx:

I didn’t even know there was an election.

grin
Re: Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat by Babscleaning(m): 10:19pm On Apr 29
2023Blessed:
Can I send you a PM?
yes you can sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: We Are Reviewing What We Can Pay Individually – Governors Forum / Otedola Wants Public Hearing With Reps / Conduct Census In 2018, Senate Tells President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.