Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG (38159 Views)

Joe Anatune Dead! Soludoโ€™s Media Manager Dies 11 Days After Appointment / Anambra Kicks As NCAA Suspends Commissioning Of Anambra Int'l Airport / Globacomโ€™sย Masts To Be Dismantled By NCAA, Acting On Presidential Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG by BondRiv: 5:52pm On Apr 28
That is all they know.
Re: Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:54pm On Apr 28
Bobloco:
It's a cash out season for the new DG

Effurun man in Uvwie LG
Re: Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG by jaxxy(m): 5:54pm On Apr 28
Lol
Re: Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG by Donedeal1(m): 6:01pm On Apr 28
Nigeria:The corrupt ones are not born yet.
Re: Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG by Abee79(m): 6:10pm On Apr 28
Stvpid "insiders" ๐Ÿค
Re: Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG by Justnation: 6:23pm On Apr 28
Corruption unlimited, Nigeria in trouble
Re: Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG by HNICEARTH: 6:48pm On Apr 28
He is learning fast from the FG and NASS

1 Like

Re: Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG by jojothaiv(m): 7:36pm On Apr 28
ayoolataiwo:
DAILY NIGERIAN reports that the top aviation regulator had proposed to spend N3,000,000,000 on purchase of vehicles; N4,317,070,233 on โ€œinternational transportโ€; N3,310,009,756 on โ€œlocal transport and travels for trainingโ€ and; N8,342,547,767 on โ€œtravels and transport.The system is already decayed,,A total and overhaul sanitisation is needed,,the MDA need a thorough cleansing to avoid more and future disaster
Re: Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG by Joy2dworldxyz: 8:22pm On Apr 28
chopnaira:

Just like Peter Obi and his Obidients that are fighting because of campaign funds. Let's not forget Peter Obi's business was kicked out of the UK for corrupt and fraudulent practices.

Modified: I see a lot of Obidients quoting my post and lamenting, wailing, and crying in anguish. The truth is bitter as always, and you hate it when people expose your agulu fraud as not being different from any other Nigerian thieving politician. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

See you on the next thread cool

You are a dullard man, so because of this thing u spew that makes it right for your president and his appointees to be corrupt?

Shit.....
Re: Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG by peculiar2233: 8:36pm On Apr 28
chopnaira:

Just like Peter Obi and his Obidients that are fighting because of campaign funds. Let's not forget Peter Obi's business was kicked out of the UK for corrupt and fraudulent practices.

Modified: I see a lot of Obidients quoting my post and lamenting, wailing, and crying in anguish. The truth is bitter as always, and you hate it when people expose your agulu fraud as not being different from any other Nigerian thieving politician. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Bury your head in shame. See the way you are supporting your oppressors meanwhile you are dying in hunger. Tie ti ba e
Re: Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG by Samakus(m): 9:26pm On Apr 28
chopnaira:

Send link to the pictures. Let me read them
Re: Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG by ufotunang: 10:04pm On Apr 28
Nawaoooo.. corruption everywhere in the government sector ๐Ÿ™„
Re: Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG by Ximenes45(m): 10:11pm On Apr 28
Bobloco:
It's a cash out season for the new DG

I dey tels you
Re: Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG by berrystunn(m): 10:14pm On Apr 28
chopnaira:

Mumu talk
Re: Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG by poseidon12: 10:15pm On Apr 28
chopnaira:

Shame on you for supporting a drug dealer, fraudster and treasury looter.
Re: Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG by poseidon12: 10:18pm On Apr 28
HRMK:
but is he not entitled to official car or car loan?

250m Naira official car?
Re: Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG by poseidon12: 10:20pm On Apr 28
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

The same pandora pathological lair Obi whose driver was caught in Lagos with 250 Million Naira in the booth of Obi's car. The same sore loser invested Anambra money into HERO beer factory in which he and his family have a financial interest. Obi stole Anambra's money and invested it in NEXT supermarket in Abuja. Even Namdi Cownu said that same thing.
The man is fraud personified.

Characters like you are the reason Nigeria is not moving forward. Shame on you for supporting a drug dealer, fraudster and treasury looter.
Re: Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG by KingLion007(m): 10:59pm On Apr 28
gaby:
Corruption can't fight or stop corruption.

The system is corrupt and rotten from the ground up.

Heck, even the country's constitution is corrupt.
Every damn thing is corrupt in this kwantry...
Re: Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 11:23pm On Apr 28
poseidon12:

Characters like you are the reason Nigeria is not moving forward. Shame on you for supporting a drug dealer, fraudster and treasury looter.

Brainwashed zero-IQ hypocrites like you are the main reason why Nigeria is still backward. Nigeria cannot develop with shallow semi educated low lives like you. The shame is on those that brainwashed and deprived you of common sense.
Re: Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG by Elusive001: 2:36am On Apr 29
dre11:
Three months after appointment as acting DG of NCAA, Capt. Najomo purchases N250m SUV for himself

https://dailynigerian.com/exclusive-three-months/

And all those who called for the head of Stella Odua have gone dumb
Re: Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG by mankan2k7(m): 6:14am On Apr 29
Nigerians see every appointment as an opportunity to steal money.

What a country
Re: Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG by Vulcan24(m): 7:41am On Apr 29
Eriokanmi:
How much is the prado, the smaller one? If you have the 2022 new, hala me.

The smaller one would mean the Landcruiser Prado, VXR 70th Edition brand new 2022 is 135m
The 2021 is 109m

Prado 2.7L TXL - 118m
Prado 4.0L VX-L- 128m

Pls note Prado is different from Landcruiser Prado.
Re: Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG by Vulcan24(m): 7:45am On Apr 29
frog12:
who in his or her right mind, will spend hundreds of millions on a CAR ??
na MADNESS be dis.

Change your mentality!

These are latest cars. oil companies, govt, directors and company owners buys them, some elderly wealthy individuals buys them too. What I have not seen is young people going for these SUVs.
Re: Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG by Eriokanmi: 7:46am On Apr 29
Vulcan24:

The smaller one would mean the Landcruiser Prado, VXR 70th Edition brand new 2022 is 135m
The 2021 is 109m

Prado 2.7L TXL - 118m
Prado 4.0L VX-L- 128m

Pls note Prado is different from Landcruiser Prado.
Thanks for the info. I was actually talking of Prado. The 4.0L VXL is my target. I'm comparing prices. What year/edition did you quote? I don't like 2023 model for a reason. 2021/2022 is OK. I'd be in the US soon and survey too. Whatever it is, I'd revert . Thanks
Re: Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG by Vulcan24(m): 7:58am On Apr 29
Eriokanmi:
Thanks for the info. I was actually talking of Prado. The 4.0L VXL is my target. I'm comparing prices. What year/edition did you quote? I don't like 2023 model for a reason. 2021/2022 is OK. I'd be in the US soon and survey too. Whatever it is, I'd revert . Thanks

Alright, the 20/21 VXL is 98- 102m depending on grades. Presently I have about 3.

The ones I quoted initially are all 2023. Hope to hear from you. Rgds

1 Like

Re: Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG by regenerateman(m): 8:21am On Apr 29
Corruption runs in the veins of an average Nigerian.
Re: Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG by HRMK: 6:07am On Apr 30
nwakibie3:

What happened to the one his predecessor was using? Must they budget for new cars every year

and you were told that his predecessor has not run away with such a car?
Re: Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG by Dshocker(m): 8:45am On May 11
chopnaira:

Show me proof he was kicked out of UK, and i will transfer 500k to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara / Buhari, Abike Dabiri, Lai Mohammed, Lauretta Onochie, Adesina, Garba In London / Latest Election Result In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.