Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,503 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition (13974 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by FightingFalcon: 5:22pm On Apr 28
Nawa4nl:
Igbos are certainly the smartest tribe in Nigeria.

That's why many are scared of them leaving.

The average market woman in Igbo land will be a Prof in some regions 🤣

Sure... Thahs why they deal on drugs everywhere they go..... Kudos

1 Like

Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by Cindypresh(f): 5:23pm On Apr 28
FightingFalcon:
.. See the one that thief Peter obi left in anambra

Anambra igr #60billion..
Lagos igr 1trillion

It's stewpidity to compare undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by FightingFalcon: 5:23pm On Apr 28
Abeg which of the schools wen Peter obi build and equip wen dey win accolades like this.... I no say renovate o... Build from start to finish... I wan check something
Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by jubrilELsudan: 5:23pm On Apr 28
PITOBI BE LIKE VILLAGE MASQUERADE WEY DEM DEY CARRY FROM VILLAGE TO VILLAGE TO GO DANCE ATILOGWU

Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by Jonjam269: 5:25pm On Apr 28
Serial party defector and social media president of obirodent miscreants from Agulu has spoken

1 Like

Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by PressMyButton: 5:25pm On Apr 28
Nonny95:

Most educated tribe, yet can't win ordinary secondary school competition .
All noise and nuisance
Use your Google, SW schools have won numerous national competitions. No be noise

2 Likes

Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by FightingFalcon: 5:25pm On Apr 28
Abeg who help me see anambra for this list? I wanna check one or 2

1 Like

Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by NwekereNdokl: 5:25pm On Apr 28
Anambra is the leader of igboland
Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by Forumites: 5:26pm On Apr 28
HypocriticalObi:
No man born out of woman or evil spirit like Peter girigory Obi can remove eze-chukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu come 2027,
This one just registered yesterday. People before you are still struggling to add 1k to their monthly 30k. You go work tire.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by FightingFalcon: 5:26pm On Apr 28
Cindypresh:

Anambra igr #60billion..
Lagos igr 1trillion

It's stewpidity to compare undecided

Odeh.. Money no deh to build school but e dey to invest in alcohol production.... Drunk tribe cheesy grin led by a cunning thief

2 Likes

Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by ClearFlair: 5:26pm On Apr 28
Some mumu people are in severe pains right now 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by mohims(m): 5:28pm On Apr 28
Oga Gbajue!
Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by PressMyButton: 5:29pm On Apr 28
tarboshi:

https://www.nairaland.com/1344576/gov-obi-donates-n733-million

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/obi-donates-n1-46bn-to-mission-primary-schools/

Anambra state since Obi's tenure till date has been funding mission (church) schools
Before Peter Obi was born, people have been donating to schools. His donation is nothing special, it's public funds.

1 Like

Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by mohims(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28
FightingFalcon:
Abeg who help me see anambra for this list? I wanna check one or 2
You go see them for the top list of drug lords. Na their area of speciality be that

1 Like

Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by Cindypresh(f): 5:29pm On Apr 28
FightingFalcon:

Odeh.. Money no deh to build school but e dey to invest in alcohol production.... Drunk tribe cheesy grin led by a cunning thief

Tinupoo boys enjoying Obi alcohol😂

Why tinupoo abandoned Lagos school despite Lagos 1trillion igr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by FightingFalcon: 5:30pm On Apr 28
Cindypresh:

Tinupoo boys enjoying Obi alcohol😂

Why tinupoo abandoned Lagos school despite Lagos 1trillion igr

These are probably guys from the east hustling in lagos that's why them like hero... Them no write am for their head say them be yoruba grin grin why I go drink hero wen Heineken and Guinness dey grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by Pclemenza: 5:33pm On Apr 28
Cindypresh:
Tinubu's legacy ontop 1trilion Lagos igr

Thanks to Ambode that tried to cover some of the rots
Do you live around Imota?
Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:34pm On Apr 28
Sheh il get one school for Lagos or abi na many schools for Lagos weh them they pay termly school fees of 750, 000 and above ? Abi no be such schools suppose deh carry first for this kind thing ?
Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by BeigJawnson(m): 5:36pm On Apr 28
PressMyButton:
St.John Vianney Science College. The most important part is that the school is Church owned. Obi trying to sneak in like a snake to snatch their glory.
As if the church school is in Lagos state and not Anambra... Make una dey try get sense, even if na just 1mb.

1 Like

Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by Misterone: 5:36pm On Apr 28
tarboshi:

https://www.nairaland.com/1344576/gov-obi-donates-n733-million

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/obi-donates-n1-46bn-to-mission-primary-schools/

Anambra state since Obi's tenure till date has been funding mission (church) schools
Oga! There's a difference between funding and donations. One is constant while the other os voluntary.
Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by Pclemenza: 5:36pm On Apr 28
HypocriticalObi:
No man born out of woman or evil spirit like Peter girigory Obi can remove eze-chukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu come 2027,
You came late. Ask people before you Wetin their eyes dey see.

1 Like

Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by LajaLaba: 5:37pm On Apr 28
Nawa4nl:

Illiterate grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by ellizy(m): 5:38pm On Apr 28
On this rock I'll build my church

The foundation go solid

1 Like

Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by ufotunang: 5:39pm On Apr 28
Nice one.. congratulations...and the Lagos students could not win it
Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by Cindypresh(f): 5:39pm On Apr 28
Pclemenza:

Do you live around Imota?

Island pls
Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by PressMyButton: 5:40pm On Apr 28
BeigJawnson:
As if the church school is in Lagos state and not Anambra... Make una dey try get sense, even if na just 1mb.
Na Obi get the school?.. mumu
Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by edungene7: 5:40pm On Apr 28
PO to the rescue God bless my able presido

1 Like

Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by Nawa4nl: 5:40pm On Apr 28
FightingFalcon:

Sure... Thahs why they deal on drugs everywhere they go..... Kudos
I guess Ebola is Igbo?
Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by ibechris(m): 5:42pm On Apr 28
Nawa4nl:

I was in one village in Nasarawa state yesterday,after I left there,I realised why we igbos are hated for nothing.
Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by Cindypresh(f): 5:42pm On Apr 28
FightingFalcon:

These are probably guys from the east hustling in lagos that's why them like hero... Them no write am for their head say them be yoruba grin grin why I go drink hero wen Heineken and Guinness dey grin

So your boys don't take alcohol??

Even you dey abuse am, the fact is that tinubu thugs needs obi hero to function wella😃

Lagos 1trilion igr is competing with Anambra 60bilion igr in terms of education infrastructure
Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by LordIsaac(m): 5:45pm On Apr 28
Congratulations to our girls. I like it when girls prioritize their brains over other considerations!

1 Like

Re: Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition by ibechris(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28
PlasmaTV:

Sha don't get a heart attack

Yarimo and Helinues comes to mind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Court Takes Decision On Arrest Of Fani-kayode, Abaribe, Others / Soludo, Ibezim To Get Certificates Of Return Tomorrow - INEC / Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.