Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti (24512 Views)

Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity / Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya / Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by wizelink(m): 9:56pm On Apr 28
Very bad news. Just because of pencil in a sharpener.
Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by BadMaster: 9:56pm On Apr 28
Fashionista01:
The rate at which people are killing one another is getting higher by the day. Why not divorce her instead of killing her.
Why can you be faithful to your spouse? It's not everyone that will walk away or divorce. If you like, go and cheat on your lover or spouse, similar fate may yet await you.
Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by Hotzone(m): 9:57pm On Apr 28
Marriage is filled with commitment, responsibility and discipline.
Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by Okpokpo09: 9:57pm On Apr 28
That has always been their way. I can never marry from any south west states. Either they’re into rituals or infidelity tueh . Marry at your own risk

1 Like

Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by Johnnyplus01k(m): 9:58pm On Apr 28
Divorce is better than the killing, govt are not interested in what led to the killing what they know is that you have killed

2 Likes

Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by PureFace1(m): 9:59pm On Apr 28
Fashionista01:
The rate at which people are killing one another is getting higher by the day. Why not divorce her instead of killing her.

Not everyone is emotionally stable and can control their emotion.
Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by NewDea4: 10:00pm On Apr 28
UDOKABESTLUV:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/28/husband-stabs-wife-to-death-over-alleged-infidelity-in-ekiti/

Marriage is an outdated practice, human society is now too complex to provide any realistic odds in respect of successful marriage

We need to develop another method for proper & successful socialization of our newer generations

1 Like

Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by mbok: 10:03pm On Apr 28
These people we share same country with eeh
Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by SEGLIZ: 10:05pm On Apr 28
immortalcrown:
Most bloggers or reporters in Nigeria are mad.

You found out many things including the man's occupation, his wife's occupation, and how the couple sent out its older child. But the man is yet to be identified.

You don't know the object used for the stabbing but you attached the picture of a knife to the post.
no too vex, this is how poor reportage has became.

1 Like

Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by yinkeys(m): 10:07pm On Apr 28
Emotional non religious loyal man don commit murder
A player won’t even do this
Just end it instead of destroying your life
This isn’t Middle East
If she’s playing games why not move on.
He’s lost it mentally
Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by 2023Blessed: 10:11pm On Apr 28
Useku:
Dear homies,

Do not throw your lives away cuz of a hoe.

Simply pick ur personal effects and move very far, leave everything behind,take care of yourself and you will have the best of time ever.

Younger women will run after u,you go do as you like,it will always be a win win for a guy.

Never get physical so you don't get into trouble.

I was there,am super good now!
Well said

1 Like

Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by Kingzjayzee: 10:11pm On Apr 28
SSpeter:
He wanted to mine her Skull... Whenever you enter Ogun, Ekiti and Ondo just beware of miners and ensure you put on your helmet...
they will mine your helmet join. All mine na mine cheesy
Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by ComputerOperato: 10:13pm On Apr 28
immortalcrown:

You found out many things including the man's occupation, his wife's occupation, and how the couple sent out its older child. But the man is yet to be identified.

You don't know the object used for the stabbing but you attached the picture of a knife to the post.

This particular blogger is a fool.

Why attach the image of a knife when the object used in stabbing has not been identified yet?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by Dione007(m): 10:14pm On Apr 28
[quote author=inoki247 post=129685352]When he travel to UK he will upgrade to skateboard
Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by Honestey: 10:19pm On Apr 28
Ikembeku:
Is the skull Intact?

Not for sale
Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by correctguy101(m): 10:22pm On Apr 28
1000Capacity:
Bad news grin

Yes, bad news .

Those crazy fellows, now have a competitor.. wink
Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by RPG2020(m): 10:23pm On Apr 28
AllenSpencer:
Why use a knife when he could have used a gun to do multiple damage in split seconds!

If you must do it, do it right!

You right cool killing ain't fair but somebody has to do it
Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by NaijaCover(m): 10:28pm On Apr 28
correctguy101:

Yes, bad news .

Those crazy fellows, Naija-Cover now have a competitor.. wink

Inukwa ooooo
Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by correctguy101(m): 10:31pm On Apr 28
grin
post=129685827:

Inukwa ooooo

Abeg, I use gun beg you, no quote me again. .

We no want make people begin think say bad thing don apun to us...

I use gun beg you,, abeg
Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by NaijaCover(m): 10:33pm On Apr 28
correctguy101:
grin

Abeg, I use gun beg you, no quote me again. .

We no want make people begin think say bad thing don apun to us...

I use gun beg you,, abeg

Do You Know Mr Blogger, Before Now?
Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by godofuck231: 10:33pm On Apr 28
She thought she was Scottish, that she would go scott free
Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by correctguy101(m): 10:35pm On Apr 28
post=129685901:

Do You Know Mr Blogger, Before Now?

No ma..

I better dey respectful before you go report bad thing against me...

Why you ask?
Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by torqque7(m): 10:44pm On Apr 28
Some people have no business been parents and raising kids. Just look at this rubbish…kids will never be normal again.. traumatized for life.

Anyway for your Classic furniture and woodworks at unbelievable prices then we are your sure plug. FREE delivery ANY part of Abuja.Check my signature for details. Payment on delivery option also available to Abuja ONLY..make una show love Abeg
Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by olaniyilukman(m): 10:47pm On Apr 28
immortalcrown:

you are extremely brilliant bro, more thump bro
Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by quadraheem(m): 10:50pm On Apr 28
Receiving treatment in the hospital with a lot of regrets.
The little children will now become parent less.
Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by abah001: 10:52pm On Apr 28
Guy you are funny and correct .

immortalcrown:

Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by NaijaCover(m): 10:56pm On Apr 28
correctguy101:

No ma..

I better dey respectful before you go report bad thing against me...

Why you ask?

NAIJA COVA is a Man
Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by Asiri1991: 11:00pm On Apr 28
Yoruba women and infidelity are five and six.
Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by Madups(m): 11:29pm On Apr 28
Ikembeku:
Is the skull Intact?
wahala!!
Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by Madups(m): 11:34pm On Apr 28
SensualMan:
Lol. Tinubu u do this one ooo grin

The man's meagre salary cannot cater for the family, due to Ebi n pawa, the wife had to suck another preeék to be able to feed the family and the cycle continues. Killing, Infidelity and hunger the 3 cycle that will keep rotating in the land of Tinubu people.

Funny sophisticated mugu's!

On your mandate we shall stand!
always knew its story from the sawed waste.
Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by gnss(m): 11:36pm On Apr 28
omoredia:
To see how wicked Nigerians can be. The people that couldn't tolerate fuel at N87 per liter are now giving reasons why fuel should be sold at over N1000 per liter. Evil generation!
. God Bless you for this ...

1 Like

Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti by SSpeter(m): 12:26am On Apr 29
Kingzjayzee:
they will mine your helmet join. All mine and mine cheesy
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Remanded In Prison For Killing Pregnant Lover / Kenyan Man Tried To Steal A Phone From A Passenger In A Bus, Gets Caught / Nigerian Army Releases Posting And Appointments Of Senior Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.