Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,468 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Contact Me On Ifa Consultation And Readings - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Contact Me On Ifa Consultation And Readings (6616 Views)

Nigerian Origin Of Internet (ifa) In Yoruba Land / Origin Of Ifa / Ifa - The True Religion Of The Yorubas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me On Ifa Consultation And Readings by ifadapo: 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2011
alafia aboru aboye ,ifa agbe wao gbogbo isowo ope ojani para oranidede kotobale osogba ado adifafun orunmila baban lore jakun iku nje arangbadu mojaku mojarun mojasasara ,i pray for those who need good health and long life may ifa give it to us ase edumare.

I am a son of Elebuibon the Araba Of Oshogbo Land

I help with ifa consultation, reading and initiation to ifa

You can contact me via my personl email and my phone number.

Email: babaifadapoelebuibon@yahoo.com
Phone Number: +2348033812886
Facebook Name: Babaifadapo Elebuibon
Address: 13, yemielebuibon str. Oshogbo Osun State Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Are The Igbos Different From The Ibos- Igbodefender.com / 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters / Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.