Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) (59797 Views)

I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest / A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by BunbleBee: 5:59pm On Apr 28
sonnie10:

Don’t you have those discussions with your close friends and associates?
I don't think the public care about what they discussed.

2 Likes

Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by sonnie10: 6:02pm On Apr 28
BunbleBee:
I don't think the public care about what they discussed.
Are you a public relations officer?
Well, begin now to warn your friends because they will also do the same.

2 Likes

Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by SisterAnn(f): 6:03pm On Apr 28
When I hear Naija police say they are investigating, I just laugh.
The man don go and that's the end.

Rip Mbelu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by Segeshow: 6:03pm On Apr 28
Added:
This is really sad.

Alkaline salt is available for weight loss...
Grab Yours Now

https:///p/6216112281781551/2347037865099

How does it work?

2 Likes

Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by jaxxy(m): 6:06pm On Apr 28
suspicious

2 Likes

Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by Abee79(m): 6:07pm On Apr 28
Unfortunately, Nigerians don't believe in autopsy . . . 😔💔💔

2 Likes

Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by Dennisochampa: 6:08pm On Apr 28
I suspect heart attack.....
We should always check and be conscious of our health and well being... Who go come use all the money wen him dey work for all these while..

3 Likes

Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by Konquest: 6:11pm On Apr 28
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/vgc-chairman-found-dead-inside-his-car-in-lagos-2.html
Was he asthmatic or had some form of cardiac arrest?

He looks like he's of mixed Nigerian and Indian descent based on his looks and name.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by Dronedude(m): 6:11pm On Apr 28
Nawahoo
Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:18pm On Apr 28
Side chic! Business partners; that guy that posted e xbusiness; e no pass these mentioned above!

1 Like

Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by kalufelix(m): 6:19pm On Apr 28
He died calmly in his nap..
Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by Mayeldah(m): 6:19pm On Apr 28
Kobicove:
You mean an unresponsive person was transported from VGC in Lekki all the way to Lagos University Teaching Hospital a journey which would take at least 90minutes at best...is it that there are no hospitals in the immediate locality where he could have been taken for medical attention?

There is Lagoon hospital, Evercare hospital around that area, why take him that long journey to LUTH in Surulere?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by AmuRubber(m): 6:19pm On Apr 28
BunbleBee:
Nothing dae vex me pass all these "You did that, you told me you are going to do this" fake post from all them twitter users
Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28
GOFRONT:
Lekki Night girls don finally kill this dude for us.
those bannies em get heavy gadgets wey dem take dey operate on their customers!

grin

1 Like

Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by Evolutionism: 6:25pm On Apr 28
Just like other peoples death. It's nothing!

Scrolling to the next news.

3 Likes

Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by Invest4growth: 6:25pm On Apr 28
Something is missing in this story. Why Luth at idi Araba? Why not try a hospital around ikoyi or VI first? Perhaps he was rejected anyway but nothing like that in the story. He eats well. He plays football etc. Those are irrelevance. 5.minutes of a nagging wife or the thinking of a sick child, missing jobs, house marked for demolition, health issues that never surfaced etc are enough to kill all those positive attributes

16 Likes

Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by colizee(m): 6:26pm On Apr 28
Whenever Nigerian police release statements like "investigation is ongoing" ,"investigation have started"....i go crazy, you don't even have what it takes to carry out proper investigations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by SonofElElyonRet: 6:27pm On Apr 28
BareFacedLies:
This might have been suicide
bcomputer101:
Let's be sure he no carry olosho last night.

I fear who needs fear those VGC ladies

Everybody just talking anything

1 Like

Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by OgwashiBoy1(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28
GOFRONT:
Lekki Night girls don finally kill this dude for us.
stop thrash talking

2 Likes

Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by Yungmil: 6:28pm On Apr 28
Baba nothing dey dis life sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by pikechukwu6(m): 6:29pm On Apr 28
RIP man! death bring no letter cry

1 Like

Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by EmeeNaka: 6:30pm On Apr 28
Kobicove:
You mean an unresponsive person was transported from VGC in Lekki all the way to Lagos University Teaching Hospital a journey which would take at least 90minutes at best...is it that there are no hospitals in the immediate locality where he could have been taken for medical attention?
You can imagine that!
What a country and people we are!
Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by SouthSouth1914: 6:36pm On Apr 28
Kobicove:

Should be even 2hrs considering the hold up! It’s crazy, they don’t have a working hospital in Lekki axis?

4 Likes

Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by Exousiang01: 6:37pm On Apr 28
This doesnt add up.
Dude was found unconscious, there is a hospital opposite VGC with an ICU and you took him 'll the way there?

Funniest thing is I live in VGC but I am just hearing about this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by InvertedHammer: 6:38pm On Apr 28
Kobicove:
/
People realize a tad too late that they are walking corpses in Nigeria. It takes one little medical emergency for some of them to come face to face with reality. There comes a time when billions in the bank cannot save one from a minor event through negligence or indifference.

May Nigeria not happen to anyone.

/

8 Likes

Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by Exousiang01: 6:38pm On Apr 28
SouthSouth1914:

Should be even 2hrs considering the hold up! It’s crazy, they don’t have a working hospital in Lekki axis?
My point exactly.
They are two hospitals inside VGC, Grandville opposite VGC has an ICU
Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by Threedoorsdown: 6:40pm On Apr 28
In Nigeria, just pray that during time of any medical emergency, u should be surrounded by sane huma beings

That's how they rushed junior pope to the mortuary first before hospital.

Being around sane people would determine whether you survive such emergency or not

Kobicove:

9 Likes

Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by friday2011(m): 6:41pm On Apr 28
Kobicove:

Firstly, vgc environ to luth, idi araba is less than 40 minutes drive, on if there is no hospitals around?" is a valid question, we have atleast ever care at phase 1, that one seff na another death penalty location anyway, they should have taken him to saint Nicholas on the island.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by brazenwalls: 6:42pm On Apr 28

3 Likes

Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by Kay25(m): 6:43pm On Apr 28
MajorOvakporaye:
Na Tilumbu evil administration give am heart attack.
I hope u won't be the next with this ur hatred
Re: Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) by travelzcruix: 6:44pm On Apr 28
The truth here is business men must learn to take time off, chasing clients, dealing with mind blowing losses. These factors can sometimes be overwhelming. Be a business owner, learn to leave your business on Autopilot.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrests UNIBEN Graduate, 3 Others For Shooting Police, Robbing / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt / Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.