Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai (2875 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance / Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by sirchim(m): 8:45am On Apr 29
stuffs2002:

Yet na cannibal pandora de obi dey cry upandan
kayi shiru, Mai Sha Sha Sha kowai!
Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by Tflex01: 9:07am On Apr 29
Mrexcell:

The beating Obi gave to their lord and savior tinibu in lagos in the last presidential election is really still paining them the loss has affected them phycologically and mentally that's simply why they can't get over it.

Sometimes I wonder the age brackets of those of you that call yourselves Obidient.

Your matter is like that of a team that managed to win 2 big teams in a league now mocking the team that won the league.

Who is the president today?? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by Tflex01: 9:09am On Apr 29
sirchim:
you mean OBI the Tsunami way make THIEFNIBU Baban Baban BARAWOO collect am WOTOWOTO home and away, that is Lagos and Abuja?๐Ÿคฃ

The interesting thing is, in 2027, that Lagos and Abuja, una no go see am. ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜†
Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by Tflex01: 9:17am On Apr 29
Billionairly:
Hopefully this crap never makes it to front page. I browse the local news of other boards in 4 different continents and multiple countries that i have a vested interest in and honestly, No other board not even our fellow africans reeks of so much stupidity, and worshiping of political thieves and criminals. Worst part is all these other countries some are considered corrupt come together condemn to corrupt politicians when their politicians are only stealing in the tens of millions, whilst nigerian politicians and government appointees are now boldly stealing in the billions of dollars with a straight face.

If you are coming here to worship politicians in name of tribe and you are not getting anything life changing from them, you have to be the stupidest most cursed person on earth. They are converting this money from naira to dollars thats why the naira is on a perpetual downward trend.

Lagos to Calabar highway is overpriced by at least 10 Billion dollars, Wike pocketed over 800 Billion Naira of Rivers State money, Matawalle collected over a 100 Billion and as the Defense minister will tripple that amount before he leaves. Imo state has a budget of over 500 Billion atleast 80 percent of that money will be stolen by hope, Akpabio is with over 500 Billion Naira in looted assets. Former Attorney General Malami walked away with over 1 Billion dollars Etc

If you have not collected something tangible and ypu are here defending them while suffering with the masses, then what does that make you?

Says a ragtag yet braggart tribalistic Obi (one of the biggest fraudster in Nigerian political history) worshipper. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by sirchim(m): 9:19am On Apr 29
Tflex01:

The interesting thing is, in 2027, that Lagos and Abuja, una no go see am. ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜†
Because you don put your rigging machines like, Wike in place abi๐Ÿ˜€?
Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by Chikel20000(m): 9:23am On Apr 29
Sccarrr:
๐Ÿ˜ญcry cry baby shut up..u not making sense
u that is making sense...get lost....coward!
Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by Proteanmind(m): 9:33am On Apr 29
๐Ÿ–, greetings! I will like to deflate the ballon of some people here reasoning towards Chatgpt. Asked the Chatbot this question: I have 6 mangoes today, I ate four last week, how many do I have left? The answer will make you guys to stop relying on this and do your homework very well before you post anything.

The answer to this is six but Chatgpt will say two.

I still remain the man that goes by this saying: โ€œthere is one thing that I know and that is I know nothingโ€.

Shalom.
Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by Sccarrr: 9:39am On Apr 29
Chikel20000:
cry cry ๐Ÿ˜ญ, if his post pains u that much,goan jump inside lagoon
Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by haffaze777(m): 10:54am On Apr 29
advanceDNA:

Okay ooooo....wateva makes yall sleep well at night

The future will ask all of us... After many years of hoping for a better nation....All u guys do is insult candidates, attack supporters, create excuses for embezzlement & poor governance

Candidates will come and go..our nation will remain....u guys should at least channel all this energy to hold the pple u vote for accountable

....but Like I said...wateva makes yall sleep well at night.....

Don't be Hypocrite, you didn't write this epistle on the thread created by Obi,dunce earlier.
Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by advanceDNA: 10:57am On Apr 29
haffaze777:

Don't be Hypocrite, you didn't write this epistle on the thread created by Obi,dunce earlier.

Hypocrite.?? ..because u assume I see every thread on nairaland.....

. No be thread wey I see I go comment....the way u pple think sometimes is weird.....

Both obi and tinubu pple should chanel ur energy well....u pple are becoming a nuisance
Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by haffaze777(m): 11:46am On Apr 29
advanceDNA:

Hypocrite.?? ..because u assume I see every thread on nairaland.....

. No be thread wey I see I go comment....the way u pple think sometimes is weird.....

Both obi and tinubu pple should chanel ur energy well....u pple are becoming a nuisance

I didn't assume anything,you people are found of condemn Tinubu supporters only when they retaliate, if I person do little background check on you now, we no wetin person go find.
Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by advanceDNA: 12:10pm On Apr 29
haffaze777:

I didn't assume anything,you people are found of condemn Tinubu supporters only when they retaliate, if I person do little background check on you now, we no wetin person go find.

Sigh!!! .....that's the issue with u pple....u are first a tinubu supporter before u are a nigerian......that is if a better nigeria even means anything to you....

That's why u see anyone speaking for a better Nigeria as ur enemy or pdp or obidient...
. U are probably just waiting for your turn to enter one public office and continue the pattern of poor governance ....
Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by jude79(m): 12:59pm On Apr 29
helinues:
Toh

Do we even need a robot to tell us who performed most when it's something obvious

Of course, after all, as far as you(the cockerel) is concetned, the corn(opposition) can't get justice.
God must be wondering how a human being he created turned himself to a jackal, with complete dead and decayed conscience

Anyway, the real match ended 6-0 in favour of obi, i think your chat gpt, should be renamed lie mohammed gpt, fixed

Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by Sccarrr: 6:34pm On Apr 29
Chikel20000:
mumu.....we all know the chest beaters, empty ppl
Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by stuffs2002: 9:31pm On Apr 29
sirchim:
kayi shiru, Mai Sha Sha Sha kowai!

Very funny when SE peeg tries to masquerade as a northerner.... A peeg will always remain a peeg.

You gave yourself away with your curses
Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by Biodun556(m): 9:35pm On Apr 29
Makunahatata:
Lmao...even chatgpt Sabi the Agulu fraudster well well๐Ÿ˜น

He gets advice from mad man
Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by sirchim(m): 9:52pm On Apr 29
stuffs2002:

Very funny when SE peeg tries to masquerade as a northerner.... A peeg will always remain a peeg.

You gave yourself away with your curses
Kai ne alade anan. Ba kada kunya. Mai Sha Sha Sha kowai!
Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by stuffs2002: 10:38pm On Apr 29
sirchim:
Kai ne alade anan. Ba kada kunya. Mai Sha Sha Sha kowai!

Swine sef day talk..

Werey dey disguise grin

Oya send me your akant number grin

Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by sirchim(m): 10:46pm On Apr 29
stuffs2002:

Swine sef day talk..

Werey dey disguise grin

Oya send me your akant number grin
Rino omOKRO, aka Mai gaimu. Kayi shiru dan Allah, dan iska kowai!
Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by UnitedKingdom: 10:46pm On Apr 29
Anything to give Agbadorian relief is a welcome development before them kpai.

Who on its right senses will believe this trash? I am not Anambra or from SE, but this is a false report QED.
Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by stuffs2002: 11:14pm On Apr 29
sirchim:
Rino omOKRO, aka Mai gaimu. Kayi shiru dan Allah, dan iska kowai!

Shinedu Shukudi Emeka peeg dey deceive himself grin
Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by sirchim(m): 11:28pm On Apr 29
stuffs2002:

Kai ma haka, dan iska kowai!
Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by Chikel20000(m): 1:32am On Apr 30
Sccarrr:
mumu.....we all know the chest beaters, empty ppl
say na chest beaters....ignorant dummy
Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by stuffs2002: 1:57am On Apr 30
sirchim:
Kai ma haka, dan iska kowai!

How can a born throway like DIS one know his father. Baby factory products

Uwarka. shege dan iska..
Dan karuwa
Banza alade..
abin da aka tsinta a bola

Masu cin maman mutane

Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by Sccarrr: 2:00am On Apr 30
Chikel20000:
say na chest beaters....ignorant dummy
empty ppl , noisemakers ๐Ÿ˜น
Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by sirchim(m): 7:38am On Apr 30
stuffs2002:

How can a born throway like DIS one know his father. Baby factory products

Uwarka. shege dan iska..
Dan karuwa
Banza alade..
abin da aka tsinta a bola

Masu cin maman mutane
Dan iska yane. Mai Kai kwakwa, ama ba Kai da kunya.
Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by stuffs2002: 8:22am On Apr 30
sirchim:
Dan iska yane. Mai Kai kwakwa, ama ba Kai da kunya.

Dan lasar gwaiwar uba.
Durin uwarka.
Matsiyaci ma cin namar mutane. aladen banza kayan haramu inci ubangidanku in hada da kakar uwarsa.
Dan loton uwa.

yaro Na fi ka. Na gaba sun yi gaba Na baya Sai labari.
Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by sirchim(m): 8:35am On Apr 30
stuffs2002:

Dan lasar gwaiwar uba.
Durin uwarka.
Matsiyaci ma cin namar mutane. aladen banza kayan haramu inci ubangidanku in hada da kakar uwarsa.
Dan loton uwa.

yaro Na fi ka. Na gaba sun yi gaba Na baya Sai labari.
Yane aboki na, mai kai busuru.
Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by olisaEze(m): 8:37am On Apr 30
Youโ€™d have to be very sick in the head to be confidently pushing false information to the public just to support a political party ruining your life! This post was stolen from X, but all the values have been altered. Will you people also hack the Bill/Melinda Gates website to change his name as best Gov there too? Altering educational history for political reasons might just be the final straw that unravels this nation forever. cool
Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by jude79(m): 1:23pm On Apr 30
stuffs2002:

Tun ka che kai dan arewa, kai magana a hausa mu gani, wawa kowai
Re: I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai by stuffs2002: 9:58pm On Apr 30
jude79:

Tun ka che kai dan arewa, kai magana a hausa mu gani, wawa kowai

baby factory peegs want me to prove my arewa to him grin

With his gutter and incoherent hausa diction oo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland For Nigerians And Friends Of Nigeria (not Biafrans)! / Obama or GEJ, Who Did It Better? :D *pic* / Governor Fashola, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.